Cinderella vs Bruce Hornsby

• Cinderella

• Bruce Hornsby

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 80's Match

Cinderella vs Bruce Hornsby

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

Oh yeah.... I was 10 when I saw Cinderella- my very first concert. I've seen them twice since then and they are such a good band. It's a little unfair that they get saddled with the "hair band" title (even though hair bands are my fav) because they were much more of a blues based group.

Cinderella...utterly...terrible. Hair metal, though enjoyable in very small doses (such as Quiet Riot or Ratt) it was overall one of the worst genres of music to ever arise in the 20th century. Cinderella were one of the worst perpetrators of that horrible, horrible sound, along with Poison. Yes 80's fans, I said it, Poison was terrible. Just terrible.

Bruce Hornsby on the other hand is an incredibly talented musician. He had a couple of hits in the 80s with his band, but nobody seems to remember the guy anymore. Shame. I have an old bootleg video of a Grateful Dead concert from the early 90s when Hornsby joined the band, and he's just crazy. My vote has to go to Hornsby for the sole reason that he was good enough to play in the Grateful Dead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back