Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

80's Region - 3rd Round - The Wonder Years vs Growing Pains

wonder-years.jpg

VS

4044203.jpg

Both are great shows.... but The Wonder Years is better. Growing Pains was good too, but I voted for The Wonder Years because it was something we could all relate to somehow whether it was the previous generation remembering their past or us going through similar things in the present. Few shows can bridge a generation gap like The Wonder Years did.

Im a huge Wonder Years fan so im obviously goign wtih that show. I loved all the characterrs especially Kevin, Wayne, and Jack Arnold. I loved the fact that an older Kevin is the narrarator and is telling us about his child hood. It encompasses everything friendship, family, and love all through Kevin's eyes.

Continuing with my love for anything either one of the Savage brothers do, I'll have to vote for Wonder Years, not only because it's an awesome show, but because it's a true representation of real life as a kid. Family Ties always seemed to be too...scripted? Yeah, scripted and fake for me. Good show in it's own right. It just doesn't hold it's weight against The Wonder Years.

Vote The Wonder Years, or Winnie Cooper will never go out with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back