Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region - 2nd Round - The Wonder Years vs The Cosby Show

605.jpg

VS

Cosby-Show-Bill_l.jpg

Easily The Wonder Years.

The Cosby Show is without a doubt in my mind right up there with Seinfield as the most overrated sitcom of all time. What a piece of shit. My best friend fucking loves this show, and I've had to sit through with him countless times, and the show is just not funny, nor interesting. It's dumb and boring.

The Wonder Years, of course, is my favorite to win this tournament, and it should easily get past The Cosby Show here, since it sucked and I think most agree (it's losing by a couple of votes now, but I'm sure that'll change quickly once more people see this thread; at least, it fucking better).

What in holy fucking hell...The Wonder Years is losing to The Cosby Show? :wtf: This is a travesty.

The Cosbys were funny, and the show was well written, but it wasn't even close to comparison with The Wonder Years. Every kid who watched it could relate to almost every storyline, and we could still watch it and relate back to times in our lives.

Also, Danica McKellar > Lisa Bonet

What in holy fucking hell...The Wonder Years is losing to The Cosby Show? :wtf: This is a travesty.

The Cosbys were funny, and the show was well written, but it wasn't even close to comparison with The Wonder Years. Every kid who watched it could relate to almost every storyline, and we could still watch it and relate back to times in our lives.

Also, Danica McKellar > Lisa Bonet

Agreed 100%. Cosby was great but The Wonder Years got my vote because it was superior to Cosby in every single way. It's funnier, has a better cast, has more storylines you could relate to.... and yes, Danica McKellar is prettier than Lisa Bonet lol.... I wish Wonder Years was shown more often because I'm sure I could relate to it even more now than I did as a kid.

As a boy I loved the wonder years. The friendship and the romance. Cosby show to me is just plain out funny but it also deals with life's situations. As a teenager I would've voted for Wonder but as a 37 year old adult I appreciate Cosby more. Still this match up sucks because both shows deserve to advance. I hate this matchup as I did 1st round dukes vs growing pains and this round Two and a half vs Scrubs. I have broken the tie right now but if Wonder years wins no disappointment here because I think it is one the most underrated shows of all time.

The Wonder Years should be winning this in a landslide right now people, come on. The Cosby Show was good and all, but man, we're talking about the Wonder Years here. That show perfectly summed up all of the feelings and frustrations of youth and first love and it represented several generations of American youth from the people who actually grew up in "The Wonder Years" in the 60s to those that grew up on the show and relived their parents lives with them on the show, it's simply as good as television gets in my opinion.

The Wonder Years. By about a mile here. Come on people, more votes for the Wonder Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back