Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

80's Region - 3rd Round - Full House vs The Golden Girls

gal_fullhouse_cast.jpg

VS

134024.jpg

This was an easy pick. I voted for Full House because it was a show I really liked, and I don't like The Golden Girls. I can't think of a reason for why you should not vote for Full House here because it's better than The Golden Girls in every way.

Golden Girls is hilarious. I grew up watching that show with my mom. I also grew up watching Full House, and I was mesmerized by it as a kid. The show was great. I said it in the last round. I wanted everything in that show. I wanted a Dad like that, an uncle, and their best friend. Shit I had a great life growing up and I still wanted it. Full House is just a great show with amazing morals. I respect that.

Full House all the way. I'd rather watch something I can relate to than a show about a bunch of old ladies. That's what the Golden Girls was, wasn't it? I've only watched a few episodes.

Anyway, Full House is a classic. It has John Stamos, 'nuff said. Also, there was an episode where they played with the Beach Boys. How can Betty White (was she on the GG?) compete with that?

This was a tough choice, I loved Golden Girls, thought the show was fucking awesome, but I know I havent watched every episode, and I dont have the drive to watch them all. I have watched all of Full House, and I could actually turn it on and enjoy it at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back