Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region - 2nd Round - Joanie Loves Chachi vs Full House

03-credit-abc-joanie-chachi.jpg_640_320.jpg

VS

fullhouse_zumalive367269-michelson-celebrity.jpg

As I said in the last round, I didn't mind Joanie Loves Chachi like most Happy Days fans did. I thought it was a nice little show. Plus, Chachi is the man, so you can't help but enjoy whenever he's on your TV.

That said, still had to vote for Full House here. I grew up with Full House, seen every episode more than once, and it's just got this nostalgic factor for me. Moreover, it's a show I can sit down and still enjoy to this day. I can't say the same for Joanie Loves Chachi because I haven't seen an episode in so long. But, if nothing else in on, I can flip on Full House and still enjoy the show.

Wow, two shows where Scott Baio just was on it to show his sexiness. Oh well.

That being said, I loved Full House growing up. That show was the tits. A good clean dad, a rocking uncle, another "uncle" who is a funny motherfucker. That's almost the perfect family. Plus when she got older D.J. got really hot. So that's always a plus. But I remember that the show had some pretty good stories within the episodes themselves. I just love this show. It gets my vote.

Full House is a great show. I've seen like a billion episodes of it. Remember the one where Kareem was the referee for a basketball game or something? Awesome. Plus, Bob Saget is a legend. He's so versatile; going from Mr. Mom to a comedian that relies on dirty jokes is unheard of.

I voted for Full House because it was another one of those shows I grew up watching. Not a big fan of how the Olsens turned out when they got older (I'm the same age as them and it's hard to believe this show was 20 years ago).... but it was a great show with a funny cast.... also, Stephanie got really pretty by the last few seasons :) .... That aside, Full House is a better show than Joanie Loves Chachi and would still be the better show even if nostalgia wasn't one of my reasons for my vote.

:lmao:

Not a single vote for Joanie Loves Chachi. How am I not surprised by that? Really I don't even like Full House very much, but like any other living person in the 90s I watched the show a million times. Bob Saget is the man, but really I always thought Full House was pretty much shit when you got right down to the core of it and took away all that nostalgia. Still, it's better than Joanie Loves Chachi. Not even Scott Baio can save them now.

Wow, I voted and saw the score, and I was a little blown away. Joanie loves Chachi wasnt that bad, but yeah, Full House was the fucking show when I was little. It deserves the win here without a doubt. Funny, great cast, great setting, good values, and a sweet as house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back