Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
80's Region – The Golden Girls vs Bosom Buddies

the-golden-girls.jpg

VS

Bosom-Buddies-tv-03.jpg

Not even Tom Hanks' first gig can stop me from voting for the Golden Girls. I didn't like the show as a kid, because my mom and dad watched it all the time. So did my grandma. Now, as a grown-up. I really like the show and realize that for it's day, it was pretty tawdry. My granny called Blanche a ****. I LOL thinking about that. But Dorothy made this show for me. Bea Arthur was great and made that show what it was. Rose can't be overlooked either.

Golden Girls all day. Sorry, Tom.

The Golden Girls may just have my support to the finals...It really depends whether or not they run into Boy Meets World.

The cast was genius, and every show was funny from beginning to end. Even today, one person from that cast (if still alive, obviously) could appear on a random TV show, and you know exactly what they're character will say or do, and how everyone will react to them. This show could have started last week, and would still be remarkable.

The Golden Girls was much, much more entertaining than it had absolutely any right to be. But Bosom Buddies had Tom Hanks crossdressing, which is an easy way to seal a vote for me. I imagine if Tom and *that other guy* weren't dressed in women's clothing I probably wouldn't have even voted for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back