Michael Jackson vs The Pretenders

• Michael Jackson

• The Pretenders

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

2nd Round 80's Region Match

#16 Michael Jackson vs #49 The Pretenders

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

Not a good draw for a band only really reknowned for 'Brass in Pocket', up against a man who, allegations of paedophilia aside, has a plethera of number one singles that would shame the majority of other artists.

He managed to seperate himself from the Jackson 5 image and carve out an image for himself as an iconic figure of rock music and easily takes this tie in my eyes.

Im going with Michael Jackson here. I know ill probably get some flack for it in the long run, but Michael was revolutionary. He was one of the best things going in the 80's and early 90's. Its also a true testament that he still has all his fans even after the pedo allegations. I'm not saying The pretenders arent good because they were alright. They Just Don't match up to Michael Jackson in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back