8/5 Superstars LD wonders if it will get half the post NXT does

What a terrible elbow drop. Shawn Michaels and Randy Savage must be hurting inside somewhere.

I had so much fun in the movie. Everyone was awesome, especially Jack Stevens. He was the boom operator.

That movie looks like it's going to be critical of long-distance relationships :disappointed:

I think the Raw Rebound sucks. You end up seeing Raw almost like 9 times during the week. Once on monday night, the rebound on NXT, the rebound on Superstars, the rebound on SD, and they keep playing bits and pieces throughout each show " Folks, here's the part of the show where Cena went to wipe his ass in the bathroom...just in case you missed that..."

What the hell are you talking about Doctor and The Stupid Raw Rebound is probably next

There was a joke in Monday's LD that the guy who plays Cena's brother in that movie looks like me, which is true. I've been playing it up.

That Miz promo was so awesome.

I remember when I went to rAW I got my camera ready for the SSP press but then Gail Kim ended up getting the pin. It pissed me off a little.

*insert comment about Striker's soda can penis and the cell phone pictures*

LOL...hey now...I've actually been quite tame/quiet lately. I just brought that up because it happened to be a funny question when the other talent got asked semi-normal questions. Although, Miz does one HELL of a Lady Gaga impression... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back