8/5 Superstars LD wonders if it will get half the post NXT does

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack

On RAW Neither of these men were anywhere to be seen but tonight we see 2 of RAW rising stars as The Long Island Loudmouth goes one on one with the High Octane Evan Bourne.

Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins have only been teaming for a few months but will the Gatecrashers be able to defeat the tag team prowess of the DudeBusters.

Vance archer and curt Hawkings vs DudeBusters just sound too fucking epic. Hopefully there is no dusty finishes.

The Dudebusters? Sign me up.

I remember one time I did a Superstars LD all by myself and it got multiple pages.

Wow I haven't watched an episode of Superstars in months, not a full episode at least. I might take a look at one match every now and then, but that's about it.

Do you think Matt Striker will talk about the interesting peeing fact he was asked about on George Lopez last night? :lmao:

Or Miz perhaps indulge us with his Lady Gaga impression like he did on G.Lo last night? :lol:

This segment was pretty funny. Watson and Riley had the best performances and Kaval was a lucky bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back