Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

50's / 60's Region Final - The Flintstones vs The Addams Family

657279-barney_large.jpg

VS

Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg

Well, it looks like this match is going to be a blowout. I feel that the true final for this region happened last round between The Flintstones and I love Lucy. Both were fantastic shows that both deserved to be here; however, The Flintstones managed to squeeze out the victory.

I'm still baffled how the Adams Family beat the Andy Griffith show last round. I could have sworn that show had a moderately sizable fanbase on this board. I guess not.

I found the Adams Family show to be nowhere close to being as entertaining as the movies; those pieces of cinema defined who the Adams Family were. Still, the show wasn't horrible.

That being said, I'm still going with the Flintstones. Even as a little kid watching reruns of the show back in the early 90s, I could tell how popular and entertaining a show, that my mother had watched in her youth, had to be to still be culturally relevant with both kids and adults.

Echelon is right the Flinstone movies were a lot more entertaining then the series. My vote is going to the Flinstones because I did find The Addams Family entertaining and funny but not as Funny and entertaining as the Flintstones because the Flintstones had crazy sound effects and the stories where somewhat relate able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back