5 Things: Statistics About WZCW You May Not Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Killjoy.gif

2gwt37n.png

Statistics About WZCW You May Not Know

For this article, I need you to suspend disbelief. Everyone knows that WZCW is a real wrestling federation that provides the most intense action on a bi-weekly basis. HOWEVER, let's pretend for this certain article that WZCW is actually an e-fed on a wrestling forum board. Crazy, right? Bear with me. Let's enter a portal into a parallel universe where everything is not as it seems. Prepare yourself for inception. I might even get a little crazy myself.

2vl8guw.png

Most Hyped Match

Did you know that the most hyped match in the WZCW Universe, judging by view count alone on the wrestling boards, is a triple threat between three nobodies? I'm talking about the Aftershock 15 triple threat that featured Dean Miles vs. Josh Young vs. Jimmy Flynn that had a 4,523 view count. Now, Flynn had marginal success, but that match is hardly a blockbuster. It's barely even a curtain jerker.

A close second reveals a match worthy of a taking the mantle. On Ascension 55, Action Saxton and Saboteur took on The New Church for a view count of 4,380. Saxoteur were tag team champions at the time, but that match was a non-title bout. For a match featuring one of the greatest tag teams in WZCW history versus the longest tenured stable in WZCW history, it definitely warrants it's initial hype.

Most Viewed Show

We'll get to the PPVs in just a moment, but you will be surprised to find out that, despite our recent low numbers in the fed, the most viewed show is actually just from a few months ago. I am talking about Ascension 89 with 2,566 views. The show's main event featured the entire Cerberus stable versus Constantine, S.H.I.T., and Alhazred. The show also started the cycle on the road to the first ever Gold Rush PPV special.

Most Viewed PPV

It should be no surprise that WZCW's annual pinnacle event, Kingdom Come, takes the cake as the top spot. But which installment was it? Look no further, because Kingdom Come IV snags the prize of the most viewed PPV and show of all time with a view count of 3,941. Almost 1000 views over the second place, Kingdome Come III, with 3,091 views. The show gave us the huge Team WZCW vs. Apostles of Chaos encounter, Triple Threat TLC for the Tag Team Titles, and a Ty Burna vs. Steven Kurtesy main event that is still being talked about to this day.

Most Viewed Roster Page

With almost 1300 view counts over the runner-up, this superstar has risen from the depths of Mayhem into the prime time spotlight. Not only does he stand atop the contest of the most viewed roster page, but he also stands on top of the company as our current WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. Matt Tastic boasts an incredible 6,014 view count. His roster page was created January 9, 2010. Through these last five years, the character has evolved constantly to maintain his relevance. Not only that, but he has proven that hard work and longevity pays off for those that are dedicated.

But let's keep an eye out for the runner-up, Theron Daggershield. Compared to Tastic's five years, Theron's roster page has been in commission for a little under two years. Theron currently has a 4,708 view count as he sits in second place overall.

Hold on, I know what you are thinking. What about the inactive superstars? Well, that title goes to Ricky Runn who has a view count of 4,249.

Fed Birthday

Finally, we find ourselves at the end of the list. Let's end it on an interesting note. When is WZCW's birthday? Sure, you can date it back by the airing of the first Meltdown, but I want to dig a little deeper. I'm asking, "When was the first post in the WZCW section?"

If you look in the WZCW.com section, the earliest post you will find is by Downward Spiral on June 6, 2007 at 1:20 AM (Central). So, technically speaking, this is the date that would appear to be WZCW's birthday as it is the section's initial post. But let's dig deeper.

Some of you may never get to experience the hidden treasure trove of archived conversation in the Creative Room, but there is a very peculiar post that needs to be recognized. TheRealDC drafted up an application sheet on May 27, 2007 at 6:37 AM (Central). There you have it, a birth date covered in shado-------- NO, WAIT. There is another...

I kid you not, the earliest post that exists within the WZCW section, counting the regular areas and the Creative room, is a post dated December 31, 1969 at 6:00 PM (Central). That's right, the fed is a vampire.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for joining me for this bizarre look at WZCW.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics