• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 Years Ago Today...

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
My mum passed away. Yeah, today is the one day where I wake up & find it really difficult to control my emotions. Some people get over these things, but I considered my mum to be almost a blessing to the Human Race. She was never sad, always happy, trying to make everyone else the same. She would always try her best to do whatever she could for you. You might go "4 Years?", but it feels like it hasn't been that long and I still can't get my head around it. It's a horrible feeling, she only died when I was 13 as well. Sorry for sharing this all with you, but I just wanna put down a little tribute. She was the nicest person you could ever know and I really miss it.

(I know we're in the Bar Room & "You can expect flaming", but please, just for me, don't.)

R.I.P Mum.

Man I don't even know what the fuck I would do if my mom passed away, toughest shit in the world I'd imagine. Stay strong yo.

That sucks dude. I can relate and empathize with what you're going through, I was thirteen years old when I lost my father and I can understand your need to mourn her. Just remember that she loved you and try to make her proud, that's the only way to go on I think. Atleast that's how I was able to cope with it.

RIP

Thanks X, it's a horrible feeling, so I feel for you there. I think it's a lot harder the younger you are when it happens.

I know how you feel, bro. I've been through the same thing. Every January 29th is the hardest day of the year for me. I can only echo X's sentiment.

I know how you feel, bro. I've been through the same thing. Every January 29th is the hardest day of the year for me. I can only echo X's sentiment.

Proof there that with every life comes a death...my son was born on Jan 29th...

ANYWAY...

Jerichoholic. You're not gunna get flamed or baited man. Losing your mum would be the hardest thing in the world to handle, of course youre going to find it difficult bro. Just try to keep your head up. I lost my nan around about this time (23rd) and yeah ok, it's my nan...but the amount that I saw her, she was like a 2nd mum. I hate this time of year too man, I really do and I can appreciate what you're going through.

Totally shit mate. My mum died when I was 9, so I know how you feel. I wish I could tell you that after 14 years it's much better than it was after 4, but I'm not sure I can. I only really thought about the fact that it was 14 years ago when typing this. I suppose you just have to use these things as a motivation in life. I'm the least "motivational speaker" person in the world, but being a person my mother would have been proud of is probably more of a motivation than anything else can be.

Reactions: X
It's rough. I lost my mother last year. Horrible thing to deal with. September 29, 2010. Lost her fight with lung cancer. I miss her terribly. Hope all is well.

Ah dudes this actually makes me feel kind of warm. It's really sad, yeah, and I heavily empathise with you J4L, and you others who have been through similar things.

But there's a positive in this. Everyone here is so nice about this kind of stuff when it comes down to it. There are plenty of other forums where this wouldn't necessarily be the case. Yeah we banter and take the piss and stuff but it's good that we can pull together and be there for each other when we really need it.

Stay strong my wrestling-loving brethren.

That's terrible.. When I saw the thread, I was like 'Woah, serious?!' I don't see why anyone would flame you for this. Just like you, I love my mum in words I can't describe. One thing I know is that if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be half as good dealing with it. Stay strong! x

Dude, the pain of losing ones parent must be unbearable, especially at such a young age.

My sympathies for you, J4L.

I keep popping in here, mainly 'cos I created the Thread & your comments are kind. Thanks to Ollie, Lilac & Stormtrooper. It's the kindness of others sometimes that keeps me going, so yeah, thanks again, it's nice to see.

Lost my mom at age 7. I share Tastycles sentiment. The pain never goes away. Unlike some other losses that can be replaced or forgotten, there is no replacing your mom. I have a family of my own now (even married a woman that lost her mom at age 11) and am leading a really good life but still wish my mom could still be with us.

Just try to be someone she can be proud of.

Dude, I'm sorry. It's nice to have the mother figure around. I've got my Dad, but there's the other side missing to it. I'm gonna do my best for her.

Keep your chin up, man. It's hard losing a loved one, really, but I cannot imagine how hard it must be to lose a parent. That being said, you should try your best to remember the good parts of her life. She may have passed away, but you can still do her proud. I'm sure she was a great woman, it's a true shame you had to lose her. You have my sympathies, brother.

RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back