• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3Ds or PS3?

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Got my tax refund back and I'm not sure which one to get.

On one hand I have a 360 so don't really need a PS3 but I don't have a blu-ray player which is probably all I would use it for along with the PS3 exclusive games that look fun.

On the other hand I don't have any handheld console and the 3Ds already has a few games I want.

I'm leaning towards 3Ds but I can be swayed.

actually I can't.

Made som bad choices I won't get into and the government says I can't have a bank account for 5 years 3 of which are up.

actually I can't.

Made som bad choices I won't get into and the government says I can't have a bank account for 5 years 3 of which are up.

Then invest in a piggy bank, and save your money until the day you can put it in the bank.

I am saving up money.

I'm getting $916 back and only plan on spending $300 or so.

The rest is going toward car insurance and my own car.

I am saving up money.

I'm getting $916 back and only plan on spending $300 or so.

The rest is going toward car insurance and my own car.

Uhh...perhaps you're not familiar with the concept of "saving". Spending your money on a couple of different things isn't the same thing as saving.

You should save some more money, but if you have your heart set on spending some of it, get a PS3. Better games, better features, plus a blu-Ray.

Why on earth do you need to come here and consult us on every mother fucking purchase you make, buy what ever the fuck you want to buy, you don't need our fucking permission

or IDK save your money and so you can afford to get a place of your own and stop moochin' off your fucking grandparents

I heard you are an administrator on some crappy forum , maybe you should ask the members of that forum for their opinions. I'm sure the only 3 members there would love to answer this question.

Because if you're considering buying a PS3 you're obviously not getitng your money's worth out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back