3 hours to go

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
and round 3 of the third WZ Tournament will be finished.

Two matches are still decided by one vote, which is just crazy.

So if you haven't voted, go vote...

Vote Raven, Vote Steiner

We wouldn't be in this mess if you'd all just voted Henry over Edge earlier. :)

It wouldn't even be tied if I hadn't fucked up and accidentally voted Edge. That should be changed tbh, since I made a post in there for Raven.

jesus, both Wes and Becker voted for Edge but meant it to be Raven, and now we're all tied up. You'se twose betta be mo careful next time.

damnation.

Oh well, I still have this
egu9ht.gif

It's the shame that doesn't show the beginning where he has Benoit dangling from one leg, holding it on his shoulders. Fucking freak.

Well I voted Raven over Edge and Dibiase over Steiner. I cant say that Im happy that currently Dibiase and Steiner are tied but I'll leave it at that, Now what Im not happy about is that Edge is up by 2 votes, when Raven should be the one winning. Maybe not by a landslide but he should still be winning.

Gahhh, A travesty is being done in the Edge vs Raven match. As much as i hated ECW, I still think Raven should win.

The Dibiase vs Steiner match can go either way and i wouldnt mind. Who would the winner face the next round?

Jericho by the looks of it.

That's alright, Brock Lesnar would get Edge in all likely hood in round 5, another victim of the F-5.

So, i dont think that the winner of Steiner vs Dibiase matters much because they will most likely be eliminated the next round by Jericho, if he moves on.

Liger is going to be a tough out though, If liger gets a stipulation that favors a cruiserweight, his fan club is going to come hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back