2nd Round Match: General Disarray vs. Ty Burna

Who Wins?

• GD

• Burna

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm beginning to dislike when people don't even say why they're voting. Whats the point if you don't explain. lol

Anyways, I like GD.. but Ty is like an e-brother. In fact, I talk to him more than I talk to practically everyone else. So Ty gets my vote because of being who he is to me.

There's just a ton of stuff going on right now Will. This poster tournament, the poster awards, the wrestling awards, a sitcoms tournament...there is WAAAAAAAAY too much stuff going on.

That said, I voted Ty. I like GD. I find myself disagreeing with him sometimes but damnit if he doesn't argue his point eloquently and with great tact. That said, Ty may just be one of the reasons I decided to stay on here when I first came back. The guy is a kindred spirit to me, we both share a love for all kinds of music, wrestling, psychonautic adventures and hold very similar spiritual and political beliefs. He is without a doubt my e-homey, and he gets my vote here no questions asked. Sorry GD, you're damn good yourself bro.

Ty got my vote...GD is a good wrestling poster, but Ty practically pwns the NWS, and is damn good in WZCW.

I like Ty, but I see and interacted with GD more.

Although I think GD would really be a bit better if he argued his point of view with less tact. Too much of that is holding him back.

I like Ty, but I see and interacted with GD more.

Although I think GD would really be a bit better if he argued his point of view with less tact. Too much of that is holding him back.

Not everyone can be as insensitive as you.

I like both of these guys, but I consider GD a really close friend, so he has my vote.

I voted GD because he is awesome and I speak too him more, but Ty liked good music, i'm still voting GD though :lmao:

I'm sure my taste in music is better than Ty's. I'm sure he's not a big Lady Gaga fan like I am.

Just kidding man. I don't think I shit on you once either. I quite like you actually.

I like Ty a lot, and am disappointed to vote against him, but General Disarray is an amusing poster, and I'm giving him the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back