28/3/2011 - Raw's LD Is On The Road To Wrestlemania!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Well, we are 6 days away from the biggest day in a Year of Wrestling - Wrestlemania 27.

However, with a Raw and Smackdown to go, the full stage is still to be set, with possibly more matches to be announced, maybe some modified. So, Raw today, we've got not one, but TWO Face-offs. John Cena has promised that he will step into the Ring with The Rock today and the two men will face-off today for the first time. What will happen with these two men??

As well as this, HHH, last week on Raw, asked The Undertaker to make an appearance on Raw, so that they can face-off in the Ring, before Wrestlemania. The Undertaker has confirmed he will be there, in a speech made on Friday Night Smackdown. What will happen in a face-off between two of the biggest men in Wrestling today? Will we see some action, or will it all be saved for their match?

Tune in tonight to see what happens.

That would be cool. I've promised to be in the past two LD's, but I fell asleep both times. I WILL be here tonight though, it's the last Raw before WM.

Yes, lol.

I wonder how many times HHH/Taker are going to say something along the lines of "If I lose, I die."

I also hope to see/hear Randy Orton's wife again.

The one night RAW is sure to be good, grandma doesn't friggin' buy beer. :banghead:
I'm gonna have to settle for vanilla extract now, like I was 9.

Less then four hours to go until we smell what The Rock is cookin.'
I'm sure the other LD is going to be packed tonight. People markin' out, jizzin' all over the place.

Yes, less then three hours away. ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

Also, I would just like to say that I'm not sure how I feel about Sin Cara's attire. I think JR said Sin Cara has plenty of masks created for WWE, but that cyan colored attire is all they are showing right now. He looks like a mexican power ranger or something out of japanese manga.

What I think I'm saying is is that from what I saw of his match against Primo, I think that Sin Cara is going to be very PG and super hero-ish. I kind of like the idea, because I think wrestlers top face wrestlers should be like super heroes, but the gimmick and everything have to be just right. If it's too corny, it won't work.

I think tonight's raw will look something like this, in order of appearance.

Triple H and The Undertaker long ass segment w video
Sheamus and Daniel Bryan very short segment
Some bitches w/ Dolph Ziggler and Jomo video segment
Michael Cole(w/Jack Swagger) vs Jerry Lawler
Alberto Rio and Edge (They could be on RAW, though not sure.)
Randy Orton and Cm Punk segment
The Miz/Cena and The Rock segment

Eh, hard to figure who could be on this raw and how much wrestling there will actually be, but it should be an awesome show just due to The Rock. I think we might see JR, but probably not Austin, Hbk, or Rey/Rhodes, though you never know.

I can't even remember last time I watched Smackdown, which is why I think we will probably see Smackdown guys tonight, in like cross over matches.

I am hoping this time they will do things in a better order finally, they will show things in order of importance so Taker and H will be on towards the end before Cena/Miz/Rock.

I am hoping this time they will do things in a better order finally, they will show things in order of importance so Taker and H will be on towards the end before Cena/Miz/Rock.

I wish I'd seen the RAW before Wrestlemania last year, then I'd have a better idea.

I think HHH/Taker is going to open the show. That's not a bad thing, it's to start off on a good note. I mean I don't really think they can do say much and I don't think they're going to fight. Then again, this segment could also be at 10 o'clock.

I'm just going by how it's been the last few weeks, HHH has come out to start the show and Cole/Lalwer have been at 10. Though last time it was Taker/HHH, that was at 10 O'clock so it could be the same again this week.

If Taker/HHH don't open, I think Cena, Miz, VKM, or Rock will start the show.

Heh, I guess we'll see in 2 hours 9 minutes. :)

[YOUTUBE]ywxm4bRvfkc[/YOUTUBE]

If I had to deal with that bitch, I would have voices in my head as well.

I just watched Jericho dance and the judges liked it, so I wouldn't expect him getting kicked off this week.

He asked the judge if his "chesticles" were alright, which I thought was funny.

Lol, they edited out his dumb ass wife screaming. I hate that Punk calls him Randal. I don't care if his name is actually Randal, he should call him Randolph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back