• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2012 - The Year of New School in the WrestleZone Tournament

Edge is my favorite wrestler to root for, but Rey is my favorite wrestler to watch... if that makes sense. Nobody puts on a show like Rey Mysterio.

I get that. Rey is a lot of fun to watch.

I'll help with his cause, as long as he's not facing Edge. It'll be interesting to see how far he makes it; Rey's absence could factor into the voting.

The Rock will go far this year.

Maybe even end chances of a Austin trifecta. Undecided.

Outta Coco's list: Storm, Roode, Punk and Cena for now.

8.jpg

The Time is Now...

Christian. I'll base all my arguments around the fact that it is Easter time and he'll get by on name recognition. A wrestler named Christian winning on a Christian holiday writes itself.

¡Roján!;3828370 said:
Christian. I'll base all my arguments around the fact that it is Easter time and he'll get by on name recognition. A wrestler named Christian winning on a Christian holiday writes itself.

Eugh.

¡Roján!;3828370 said:

Reminds me of a Paul Heyman's quote...

"Christian! His parents had nine months to to think of a name, and the best they came up with was Christian!? My parents had nine months and they didn't call me Jew!"

Cenation™;3828994 said:
John Cena is the best and he will AA the asses of anyone that gets in his way this year.

...If Cena couldn't beat Rock... he ain't getting past Stone Cold or Sting... let alone Hogan

Fuck Hogan. Fuck Cena. Hell, they can go fuck eachother for all I care. Hogan apparently swings that way so it wouldnt be a stretch....

Cena got a Peoples Elbow to the crotch at WM this year. His chances suck due to that and he was bested by CM Punk plus he is going to be destroyed by Lesnar. That is a shitty year he has had since the last tournament.

Roode will go up a few nothces no doubt. As well as CM Punk. The one who should be praised is Bully Ray. He has a great legacy already, but his recent heel transformation as a singles wrestler definately should be taken into consideration. That is what a heel is suppost to be gentlemen....

If he did this in the WWE, we might have already seen him win the gold. Hell, Bully Ray vs Cena would have been a great feud. Can you imagine the way that would have played out? Great promo time, fantastic last man standing match... In fact, why hasnt Vince re-signed him yet?

So we can count on you to blindly vote for Cena each round? Oh, okay...

Blindly? The guy is a machine, he'll deserve my vote every round and I'll back it up.

Fuck Hogan. Fuck Cena. Hell, they can go fuck eachother for all I care. Hogan apparently swings that way so it wouldnt be a stretch....

Cena got a Peoples Elbow to the crotch at WM this year. His chances suck due to that and he was bested by CM Punk plus he is going to be destroyed by Lesnar. That is a shitty year he has had since the last tournament.

John Cena is better than you will ever be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back