Santino Marella - 82
Shelton Benjamin - 79

Most losses (%):

Matt Striker - 100%
Deuce - 96%
Nunzio - 93%
Nick Nemeth - 89%
Bam Neely - 88%

I found it interesting that Matt Hardy and Kofi Kingston won so many matches because poor Matt has been a high class jobber for so long and Kofi is so new to the company. It was also amuzing to see that Matt Striker is the biggest jabroni as well as two recently repacked losers: Sim Snuka and Nic Nemeth.

Man, it takes WrestleZone FOREVER to update their news. This was on another site like a week and a half ago lol.

A few interesting things in that list:

1. HHH has lost 20 matches out of 145. Off the top of my head, I can only think of a few. He lost the WrestleMania match but he wasn't pinned, he lost the Armageddon match but he wasn't pinned, he lost the Survivor Series match and was pinned....can't really think of any more. Someone should try to figure out how many times he's actually been pinned, cause right now, its looking like once and only after a chair shot to the head from outside interference.

2. MVP had 121 losses??? Why did he have so many? And what doesn't make much sense is that he isn't listed in one of the top five "most matches", so that means he has less than 145. That means he's won less than 20 matches in 2008? How is that not in the most losses percentage category?

3. Bam Neely only lost 88% of his matches? Who the hell did he beat?

4. Nunzio won a match at some point??? Only thing I can think of is when he was tag-teaming with Batista.

5. I'd have thought Morrison would have had more matches than Kane and Shelton. He's been popping up on all three shows for a while now.

6. I wonder how many of those 103 wins Finlay has were without Hornswoggle or the shillelagh. Probably 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back