2 years.

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
So I'm fairly certain I'm the longest standing member of the Prison in Wrestlezone history. I've been here a little under 2 years.

lol Never say "ok" to Y2Jake, I suppose.

Any chance of letting a homie go to the live discussions at least?

I made an alt like tonight, yo.

I can't get into my e-mail tied to this account to retrieve a password, so I made a new account. Then I remembered this password. Then remembered I was put here like 2 years ago.

Evening, Lariat.

Do you know what a man does 2 years into a prison sentence?

You know, besides taking the WZ forums off the bookmarks bar and moving on?

IT HURTS, MAN. Pain.

...What the fuck F-5? Did I SAY you could change your signature? I think not.

Do not fuck with Mr. Eko/xfearbefore. I am the protege of Jacob. My wrath is everywhere.

Seriously though, I imagine you'll be let out of here sometime over the next 24 hours.

hey Anonymous Mozzarella, do you remember why you got locked up....was it cause of infractions or something specific...Might as well let it all out cause you go nothing else to do...mybad

hey Anonymous Mozzarella, do you remember why you got locked up....was it cause of infractions or something specific...Might as well let it all out cause you go nothing else to do...mybad

I know exactly why I got locked up.

Y2Jake made a thread in the spam forum, and I said "ok" to be a smart ass. Thrown in the prison, and 2 years later, here I am.

I know exactly why I got locked up.

Y2Jake made a thread in the spam forum, and I said "ok" to be a smart ass. Thrown in the prison, and 2 years later, here I am.

That sounds ... a little harsh.

You are a good man for toughening out this sentence. We're going to look into getting you out to see the light of day soon. Just hang tight just a little longer, and we should hopefully have you out within a day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back