• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Wrestling Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
What was you're first memory of wrestling? Maybe a certain wrestler, angle or just seeing a wrestler in a magazine.

My first memory of wrestling was the 1990 Survivor Series. I dont remember The Undertaker making his debut but I do remember the main event when all the winners from the previous matches returned for a final Survivor Series Match.

I'm pretty certain it was'nt the first wrestling show I watched it's just the earliest memory I have.

Survivor Series '94. Clowns R Us (Doink, Dink, and two other midget clowns) vs The Royal Family (Jerry Lawler and three midgets dressed like him called Cheesy, Weazy and Quezey)

I had a good laugh with that match.

You want my serious, first memory of profession wrestling?

Cena getting drafted to Raw.........

has to be Titan sports i can barley remember any of it i wasnt alive back then but ive heard and read about saw some match it was WWE' predacessor

hulk hogan's cartoon show back around 1991 i used to watch it all the time

I first started watching wrestling in 1998 around Survivor Series time when Vince and Shane were screwin Stone Cold over so much and The Rock was goin at it with Mankind. And on the first RAW I ever watched, Stone Cold did the BANG 3:16 prank and Vince pissed himself. . .

The first thing I remember was seeing RVD doing a frog splash on RAW. At the time I was like 10 and I thought it was the most amazing thing I ever seen. Honstley he made me want to keep watching wrestling.

When I was real little I remember seeing Booker T all the time when I would go over to my granddaddy's and would wonder why every time I saw wrestling he was on their.

The earliest memory I remember that got me into wrestling hardcore was WCW Superbrawl 1998 Bam Bam v.s. Goldberg. I was a big fan of Goldberg. My how things have changed.

early memory of wrestling would be watchin the old DX (not shawn micheals old, but X-PAC and new age outlaws) and looking at my brother and crotch chopping him and telling him to suck it (i had no idea what it meant i just thought it was cool) and him telling on me

my earliest memory was seeing hogan loose 2 the undertaker...that was the first time i ever saw hogan lose i didnt think it was possible

My first wrestling memory? I was about 5 or 6 years old and at a live Stampede Wrestling event in Butte Montana. The two main things I remember was a "Helmit Match", where both wrestlers were allowed to wear a helmit in the ring (football, motorcycle, whatever) and use the helmit as a weapon...(Lots of head butts lol)...Also there was a heel type ref named Scott and Bruce Hart came out with a T-shit that said "Scott Sucks" The whole arena was chanting "Scott Sucks", including me, for which I got in trouble for saying the word sucks. LOL

I think my first memory was Duke the Dumpster Drocy vs Doink the Clown? Not a good match.. But its the first one I remember

it was prolly either 96 or 97 i think i was about 6 or 7 also and i manage to stay up late and watch the australian showing of Monday nitro and what i remember was benoit doing his flying headbutt and delivering to i think chris jehrico( soz if i mis spelt it)

When Undertaker and Kane had that fued about there mum

Never really remembered a main thing that happened I grew up into professional wrestling, but first thing that pops into my head from my earlier years is Hulk Hogan feuding with the Macho Man over Lizz.

the beggining for me starts with all the hype leading into Hogan vs. Andre @ Wrestlemania 3...when i was a kid, my dad was in the Army, and we lived in West Germany...they used to show Superstars and Saturday Nights Main Event on the Armed Forces TV Network...i was amazed...then they played WM3 on tv for free and that was it...i have been watching ever since...wow that was 20 years ago

Ric flair throwing coffee in the big shows face, on an episode of nitro, bout 1997/1998 maybe earlier, they had the entrance way that was L shaped at the time...

my first emeory of wwe/wwf was when shwan micheals won his 1st royal rumble. I was there watching it live at the arena so it was really awsome

My neighbors had a satelite dish, one of the big ass one that Nasa now uses to watch Pluto become less of a planet... and he got Wrestlemania 1, and I remember being over there, not having a single clue WTH wrestling was... but by the end of the night I was cheering and booing and throwing popcorn and had a blast... I was hooked! my first non-ppv "TV" remembrance of wrestling was when John Tenta crushed the Ultimate Warrior during a toughman thing between the Warrior and Dino Bravo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back