• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st prisoner lol

• Thread starter Inmate #1 pastie1545
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inmate #1 pastie1545

well like i said this would happen, and now i havent even done anything wrong so Jonny keep me in here all the time lol

and yeah there is something wrong YOUR STILL ADMIN

Yah, because the site owner is going to trust one member over an administrator he appointed.

yeah but he should trust all the members who have been here since the beginning.

Regardless, not over an appointed administrator and you, yourself have been banned as well, correct? Not exactly an exemplary poster to listen to, aye?

^

Someone with a bit of logic...

For starters in another thread, not 40 Minutes ago you stated I was doing a "superb" job. For seconds, this place has been open for many years, and infact I have been here for around three of those, so if you want the members from the beginning, your going to have to go and find them, because you son... are not one of them.

His argument was:

A) Brian should trust him over an admin.
B) Brian should trust long time members more.
C) He shouldn't have been banned.

It's fairly simple to argue a case against them.

fuck all hobo there all ***** the lot of them imo apart from abyss he pleaded with me to keep some dignity and luther and jake are ok any ive never seen the other mods sorry to see you've been de-modded though but your at the good place so ah well

His argument was:

A) Brian should trust him over an admin.
B) Brian should trust long time members more.
C) He shouldn't have been banned.

It's fairly simple to argue a case against them.

words of someone dying to be a mod

BTW hobo this is because i had my pm powers took off me because people advertised wff

^
you do realize im going to act like a twat untill im released dont you? its nothing personal but its that your agreeing with jonny who is the only staff member that i hate the rest i just dislike atm.

There isn't any proof, which is the whole point I haven't done anything

Pastie was jailed for ignoring an admin, which he has admitted in his trial thread. His PM was taken away as a precaution (from what I am aware). It escalated from Pastie ignoring orders and saying that he'd be the first one in jail anyway :p

Cyric your a twat I didn't do anything so please show me the evidence

Evidence for what? You ignored an admin and you even fucking admitted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back