Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 1980s Bracket,
Round 2, Match 8

Back to the Future

back2future.gif

Vs.

Batman

batman-poster.jpg

Not even close. Back to the Future is the essential 80's franchise. It did everything perfectly. Comedy, suspense, a bit of action, it had it all. Great memorable characters, scenes and dialogue, and spawned some fairly decent sequels.

Batman was okay, but only if you've never heard of the source material and were looking for an entertaining hour and a half.

One is a classic, the other is just ok. Batman might have worked in the late 80's after several decades of waiting. But when you see now what can be done with Batman it's nothing more than a popcorn film.

Well I'll choose Batman. Here is why, Back to the Future is a good film, but it is nothing more than a film in my books. Batman is an extension of lives. When the motion picture brought the Comics to life, it was huge. Superman had a Motion Picture, it was Batman's time to shine, and Batman dominated Superman.

Blah. Superman is a way better film. Batman is nothing more than an average Tim Burton film. Better than Planet Of The Apes, but a lot worse than Batman Returns. It's hardly relevant anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back