• Mass Effect

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy

Mid-Card Championship Winner
250px-Super_Mario_Bros._box.png

256px-Mass_Effect_poster.jpg

Mass Effect VS Super Mario Bros? Please. We have a legend here in this thread, and that legend's name is Super Mario Bros. It was the game that made video games cool and started Nintendo's popularity boom. A fun yet simple and addicting formula of sidescrolling platforming as a plumber out to save a princess from an army of turtles. SMB is over 25 years old and is still as brilliant as ever. Mass Effect? I never saw what was good about that game and I guarantee you that by the time it's as old as Super Mario Bros is right now, most people won't even remember it. I can see it getting a few sympathy votes but Mario's winning this one because it's the better game and that, ladies and gentlemen, is an understatement.

I'm not a fan of the Mass Effect series, but I dislike the first more than the latter. Mass Effect one had the annoying ass cover feature which was needed in every single battle. More often than not, my party would die leaving me to fight off the horde of enemies or boss all by my lonesome. Luckily, due to my incredible skill, I beat the game though it wasn't easy bearing though that absolutely terrible driving scene. It doesn't help Mass Effect's cause that it's going up against the most recognizable video game of all time. Super Mario Bros is a game EVERYBODY has played. People who hate video games have played this game. It's quite possibly the most popular video game of all time even after all these years. It's fun, addicting, and simple and it's better than Mass Effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back