And Kobashi is losing to Bret Hart, which I expected, but I still don't agree with it at all. It's just a case of people voting for the guy who wrestled in America.

It's not over yet, homeys. I still got some cards up my sleeve, and it ain't over until three days from now. I do appreciate all of your support, though, guys. You'll be getting shout-outs from yours truly when all is said and done.

And Kobashi is losing to Bret Hart, which I expected, but I still don't agree with it at all. It's just a case of people voting for the guy who wrestled in America.

Aw fuck I didn't know that match was up already. I just voted. 41-23? Son of a bitch there are some fucking ignorant posters in this forum.

Well at least Liger is going over Anderson 47-24. He's been getting some "easy" draws this last two rounds.

Tiger Mask 1 is barely beating Buddy Rogers 17-15. If you guys haven't voted, go there now and rally behind Sayama.

I'm fucking pissed that Great Muta is getting his ass beat by Jericho. That match should be closer than it is. 40-14? Are you fucking kidding me?

Inoki is killing Joe 49-13. I don't know why Inoki is getting so many votes while Misawa and Kobashi (who I believe is better than Inoki) aren't. Is it because they're victims of the draw? Kobashi is, drawing Bret Hart but Misawa should be over Rock 50-0.

Kawada is losing to Dibiase 23-9. Kawada is a bitch but he would fucking kill Dibiase one on one. This tournament is gonna give me a fucking heart attack.

Check out the sig that Theo made for me.
I'm still fuming about Misawa's fucking loss to the Rock.
What I hate most is that no one who voted for the Rock had a proper argument.
Tdigle raped them all and yet Misawa still went down. It doesn't make any sense.

3136rft.png

The Rock would go over Misawa every single time in St. Louis. AMERICA

Except not, at all. Misawa is possibly the greatest wrestler of all time. The Rock, while legendary in his own right, did not possess even half of the intensity, resolve, stamina, strength, or sheer willpower to win like Mitsuharu Misawa did.

But you won't listen to any of that because that's being reasonable and logical, instead of just being quasi-racist as you've been doing thus far in this tournament.

Yeah, according to Wikipedia, that's the Japanese name for the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. I'm pretty sure all the Japanese wrestlers in the WZ Tournament have been there at some point in their lives, so, this is their HQ. I want to get Liger to the Sweet 16, and I want to get the rest of the Japanese workers past their first-round match-ups (depending on what support I can get, I might try to wage a "Kobashi To The Final 4" campaign).
Did what I could in the Liger v Sting thread but I'm practically talking to myself in there... I don't get how Liger all of a sudden hit a wall so to speak after doing so well in matches prior. Maybe all the attention is going to the other round 4 matches? I'll probably write a bit more as the days wind down but I don't see it looking too good at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back