Takeshi's Castle

Capt. Charisma

Getting Noticed By Management
I love this programe, what could be more fun than watching the japanese make total tits out of themseleves on TV? Craig Charles doing commentry on it is a perfect fit because he's just a funny random scouse guy, pity they run out of episodes to dub because last I checked he resorted to working in Coronation street!

From wikipedia- Takeshi's Castle was a Japanese game show that aired from 1986 to 1989 on the Tokyo Broadcasting System. It featured the esteemed Japanese actor Takeshi Kitano (also known as Beat Takeshi) as a count who owns a castle and sets up impossible challenges for players (or a volunteer army) to get to him.

Also theres a recurring theme on the show that its virtually impossible to win, I think theres been just 5 winners in over 200 episodes. For anyone who hasn't seen it enjoy-

[Youtube]PGuYojcmZpI[/Youtube]

[Youtube]0zpijWy-O-s[/Youtube]

[Youtube]ktPhdQzbDPo[/Youtube]

The showdown
[Youtube]AWTRNIqnz5c[/Youtube]

I also really love this show its called MXC in America and is funnier than alot of things Ive ever seen, everything about it is hilarious the commentary the overdubbed voices and really the whole theme of the show, its all Japanese people going through funny dangerous challenges and busting their shit doing it. while it has gotten fairly old lately this show is still good for fun anytime

quality program overall

Takeshi's castle is awesome. Although the guards in the Honeycomb Maze scare me...

There's just something about Japanese people in face paint that yell that scares me. Plus, they're cruel, they throw innocent people in dirty water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back