• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 years time

ste92

Dark Match Jobber
I woz wonering, who, not neccesarily main eventing, but who will still be in the wwe in 10 years time like HHH, HBK, Taker, Foley have from 1996?

Randy Orton and John Cena will be the future of this business in 2016!!! WOO! They Rule.

Randy orton will so will matt hardy batista and shelton benjamin

True, Cena, Edge, Orton, Benjamin, Carlito, Lashley and so on will def be the next generation of WWE. But at the question Triple H could possibly be the next Vince McMahon but a little less anouying. Taker would be like Hogan only making SPECIAL apperences.... pretty much like whats hes doing now.

Batista is already in his Late 30's... Soooo i doubt he will be the future, but I have a feeling he will be there for a while because he's in good shape!

Randy Orton, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, Johnny Nitro, Lashley, London & Kendrick, Ken Kennedy, John Cena, and if were counting WWECW now that it is a WWE product, then i'd add CM Punk

AussieHobo said:
True, Cena, Edge, Orton, Benjamin, Carlito, Lashley and so on will def be the next generation of WWE. But at the question Triple H could possibly be the next Vince McMahon but a little less anouying. Taker would be like Hogan only making SPECIAL apperences.... pretty much like whats hes doing now.
I'd like to see Triple H as a face owner, that'd be awesome.
And won't Rey Mysterio be around still, he's pretty young.
CM Punk too!

Im sorry but you guys are CRAZY if you think Cena will stick around! He has a movie comming out and he is going to do the SAME thing, Hogan and Rock did!! I dont see Cena there another 3 years!
Orton-ya
Shelton-ya

But by that time there might not be a WWE because I think it will go to shit once vince gives it up.. Hell its starting to suck now

In 10 years i dont think any of the current raw roster will be in the main event, I think there is going to be sweeping changes in the wresling business and that means alot more new talent, I think the Roster as we know it will be dead by 2010 and there will be alot of names that we have no idea who they are, But i also think it will be the beggining of a much needed new era in pro wrestling

Fuck 2016!? I'll be 31...scary!

Ok id say Cena (maybe), Orton (deff), and maybe Nitro and thats about it? It will be guys that are in OVW or that vince steals from TNA whos careers havent stated yet. Look at guys from the last 10 years like D-Lo, Shamrock, Mr Ass, Test, Charlie Haas, Christian, Dr Death, Steve Blackman, Rikishi, Ahmed Johnson, Maven, Chris Masters, Narc Mero, Val Venis, Brock Lesnar and a whole load of others who are nothing now and were all pushed as top superstars!? I dont really see guys like lashly and carlito being around for that many years?

Yaszie_123 said:
Batista is already in his Late 30's... Soooo i doubt he will be the future, but I have a feeling he will be there for a while because he's in good shape!

39 to b exact....but who's counting??

Satan's Hockey said:
WrestleMania 33 Main Event - Ric Flair vs Terry Funk in a I Quit Match.

i got a better 1: Hulk hogan vs. Ric Flair ina Last Man Standing match!! lol:shit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back