1 Day Left

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
The Jason vs Freddy semi-final is ending in less than 24 hours, and the score is tied 15-15. If there is no winner, we go to a triple threat, Freddy vs Jason vs Michael Myers.

Well, those would be the guys to be in the finals. Jason wins it for me, but I already voted. I still give massive credit to the characters of Michael Myers and Freddy, as well as a shout out to Leatherface.

I just think that it is important to reflect on the lesson taught by each of these horrific legends:

Freddy - Overcome your fears, or your fears will overcome you.

Michael - Sometimes you don't have to love the ones your with. Otherwise known as family sucks.

Jason - If you see a guy with a machete, run the other way.

Jaws - I know he's not on here, but its never safe to go back in the water.

I know you cant cheat. Sadly...Lol

If it happens, it WILL be epic, and I might just have to think harder on who should win. Ive supported Freddy this entire tourny. But with three big guns. It might be harder than that.

to get a triple threat we need 1 more vote for Freddy. Right now it's 17-16 in Jason's favor

Jaws is a female, I checked.

There are only a few ways you could have done that, and I don't want to know how. I like stay in the dark on certain things.

However...

The following Triple Threat Title match is sceduled for one fall, and there will be NO Disqualifications. The only way to win the match is to be the MEANEST, SCARIEST, GREATEST, SINGLE MOST BADASS slasher of all time!

Ding Ding Ding... Let it begin!

I feel sorry for the ref in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back