1,004 Reasons to Vote Y2J - Chris Jericho HQ

That's not the point of what he was saying.
Isn't the point of what he is saying that Jericho did not achieve a clean victory over Austin while also being a smartarse about my previous comment because if that is not the case please tell me his point.

#3 – The First Ever Undisputed WWF / WCW World Heavyweight Champion
…
#112 – Arm Bar

I’m voting for Chris Jericho all the way…until he gets eliminated by Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair or Hulk Hogan.

Y2J!! Y2J!! Y2J!!

Isn't the point of what he is saying that Jericho did not achieve a clean victory over Austin while also being a smartarse about my previous comment because if that is not the case please tell me his point.

You're trying to push Jericho's wins over Austin and Rock as this great and powerful achievement. It's not that exciting when you see 6 guys help him win the Undisputed Championship. He didn't do it alone. Jericho had help most of the time when he was at the top. It wasn't believable for this guy to beat two of the best of all time

Well, breaking the 4th wall, Shock Master style, it was pretty damn impressive that Vince McMahon made it all happen. He picked Stone Cold Steve Austin to go over Kurt Angle. He picked Chris Jericho to go over The Rock. He picked Chris Jericho to go over Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the time, out of these 4 SuperStars, in these 3 matches, for these 2 World Titles, to finally crown 1 WWF / WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Vince McMahon, the greatest Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment promoter, handpicked the storyline underdog, Chris Jericho to become the “first ever” Undisputed Champion. That, by itself, is impressive.

Yes, the Un-Americans interfered in his rematch against the Rock. Yes, the New World Order interfered in his rematch against Stone Cold Steve Austin. So what?? It’s not real. What’s “real” is for 98 Days, Chris Jericho was, on paper, the Best In The World At What He Does.

Okay, fine, I’m a Jericho-holic, so I may have a little bias towards the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla. Who doesn’t towards their favorite??

Just like every year since I’ve been a WZer, I’m voting for Jericho, until he gets eliminated from the Tournament, and then wait till the following year.

Well, breaking the 4th wall, Shock Master style, it was pretty damn impressive that Vince McMahon made it all happen. He picked Stone Cold Steve Austin to go over Kurt Angle. He picked Chris Jericho to go over The Rock. He picked Chris Jericho to go over Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the time, out of these 4 SuperStars, in these 3 matches, for these 2 World Titles, to finally crown 1 WWF / WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Vince McMahon, the greatest Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment promoter, handpicked the storyline underdog, Chris Jericho to become the “first ever” Undisputed Champion. That, by itself, is impressive.

Yes, the Un-Americans interfered in his rematch against the Rock. Yes, the New World Order interfered in his rematch against Stone Cold Steve Austin. So what?? It’s not real. What’s “real” is for 98 Days, Chris Jericho was, on paper, the Best In The World At What He Does.

Okay, fine, I’m a Jericho-holic, so I may have a little bias towards the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla. Who doesn’t towards their favorite??

Just like every year since I’ve been a WZer, I’m voting for Jericho, until he gets eliminated from the Tournament, and then wait till the following year.

That is a very good summary of my thoughts as well.

Well, breaking the 4th wall, Shock Master style, it was pretty damn impressive that Vince McMahon made it all happen. He picked Stone Cold Steve Austin to go over Kurt Angle. He picked Chris Jericho to go over The Rock. He picked Chris Jericho to go over Stone Cold Steve Austin. At the time, out of these 4 SuperStars, in these 3 matches, for these 2 World Titles, to finally crown 1 WWF / WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Vince McMahon, the greatest Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment promoter, handpicked the storyline underdog, Chris Jericho to become the “first ever” Undisputed Champion. That, by itself, is impressive

It isn't impressive when you find out that Jericho was only given the title because Triple H wasn't ready yet. Do you seriously believe that Jericho would have been given the title if Triple H was fully healed?

Yes, the Un-Americans interfered in his rematch against the Rock. Yes, the New World Order interfered in his rematch against Stone Cold Steve Austin. So what?? It’s not real.

It gives an actual description of what happened during Jericho's title reign. He didn't beat these guys alone. He wasn't and never will be on the same level as them. He needed help from outside people because nobody thought of Jericho as a threat to those two.

What’s “real” is for 98 Days, Chris Jericho was, on paper, the Best In The World At What He Does.

He was a transitional champion and everyone knows it.

Good on ya.

Voting for Jericho just because he's Jericho is rather dull.

It isn't impressive when you find out that Jericho was only given the title because Triple H wasn't ready yet. Do you seriously believe that Jericho would have been given the title if Triple H was fully healed?
I am under the impression that Jericho was given the title so Triple H could return as a face and win the title from Jericho as a way of getting over as a face after being a heel for so long.

It gives an actual description of what happened during Jericho's title reign. He didn't beat these guys alone. He wasn't and never will be on the same level as them. He needed help from outside people because nobody thought of Jericho as a threat to those two.
So are you saying CM Punk isn't on Rybacks level because Punk has never beaten him without the help of others as well as cheating?

He was a transitional champion and everyone knows it.
He had the longest reign as WWE champion for about a year in fact Triple H who beat him for the title only held it for 5 weeks.

Voting for Jericho just because he's Jericho is rather dull.
He has reasons as to why he is voting for Jericho not because he is Chris Jericho so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I am under the impression that Jericho was given the title so Triple H could return as a face and win the title from Jericho as a way of getting over as a face after being a heel for so long.

Wrong.

So are you saying CM Punk isn't on Rybacks level because Punk has never beaten him without the help of others as well as cheating?

Once again you missed the point. It's not about beating them clean, it's about the fans actually thinking that you can beat someone. They didn't believe Jericho was on the level of Rock and Austin so the only way he could go over was through cheating.

He had the longest reign as WWE champion for about a year in fact Triple H who beat him for the title only held it for 5 weeks.

It doesn't matter how long he held the title. It was still a transitional reign that was always going to end at Mania. No matter what Jericho did during the title reign he was never going to hold it past Mania.

He has reasons as to why he is voting for Jericho not because he is Chris Jericho so that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

But his reasons are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back