• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

00's Region – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia vs Grounded For Life

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia vs Grounded For Life

• It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Grounded For Life

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region – It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia vs Grounded For Life

always-sunny-philadelphia8.jpg

VS

GroundedForLife_r.gif

WILD CARD! WOOOOOOOOO!

God I love It's Always Sunny in Philly. Such a wonderful show. Just damn funny writing and some real tawdry subjects. They mess with everyone and it's awesome.

Grounded for Life's not that bad. Megyn Price's titties were always being shown with the kind of shirts she wears and that's fine. But other than that, the show wasn't that good.

It's Always Sunny. And that's my vote.

It's always sunny in philadelphia winds this round hands down. It is such funny show and its opponent was such a shitty show. Sunny is the right mix of toilet humor and dialogue to make it an incredible entertaining show and one of the best comedies on tv today. The actors all do a great job of acting especially since they act like idiots all the time. Danny Devito as Frank is easily my favorite performance of his since he played the Penguin.

Do the right thing and vote It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Damn, tough draw for Grounded For Life which I actually liked when it first started. Donal Logue and Kevin Corrigan are awesome, and any film featuring them in a bit role (and there are hundreds) is immediately better for having their presence. Love those two and the show was genuinely pretty funny.

But it's going up against my pick to win this whole thing, and that's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Hands down the single funniest show ever. And I do mean ever. Any genre, any country, any time period, doesn't matter, it's simply not as funny as It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The cast are all insanely talented (they write and star in the show), the show breaks boundary after boundary and touches on taboo topic after taboo topic, nothing is off limits. Abortion, 9/11, AIDs, crack addiction, paralyzed soldiers? You name it, it's getting made fun of on It's Always Sunny. Cannot express just how fucking funny this show is. Watch it, like, immediately if you never have.

Fuck I love Sunny. Without a doubt my choice to win here. Vote for it, immediately, or the Nightman will come and rape you.

Damnit, awful draw for Grounded for Life. I really am a big fan of the show. Every single character is hilarious and it's really relatable. Who doesn't have the slacker brother that gets all the credit? Or the creepy and gross, yet loveable son to go along with the akward son? Just an awesome show that'll likely get crushed here, but it definetly has my vote.

Damn, tough draw for Grounded For Life which I actually liked when it first started. Donal Logue and Kevin Corrigan are awesome, and any film featuring them in a bit role (and there are hundreds) is immediately better for having their presence. Love those two and the show was genuinely pretty funny.

But it's going up against my pick to win this whole thing, and that's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Hands down the single funniest show ever. And I do mean ever. Any genre, any country, any time period, doesn't matter, it's simply not as funny as It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The cast are all insanely talented (they write and star in the show), the show breaks boundary after boundary and touches on taboo topic after taboo topic, nothing is off limits. Abortion, 9/11, AIDs, crack addiction, paralyzed soldiers? You name it, it's getting made fun of on It's Always Sunny. Cannot express just how fucking funny this show is. Watch it, like, immediately if you never have.

Fuck I love Sunny. Without a doubt my choice to win here. Vote for it, immediately, or the Nightman will come and rape you.

And I think that was just in one episode!

Its Always Funny in Philadelphia is a great show that does push the limits, but does so innocently. I havent watched enough of the show, only the first two seasons, but I do enjoy it a lot. It shows that a sitcom can still be good for the audience or arrays, yet push that boundary.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a great show. I've only watched a few episodes and I've liked everything I've seen so far. The characters are funny and the writing is great. It's a great show no doubt, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it the funniest show ever. Maybe once I watch some more of it my mind will change though.

I've watched a few episodes of Grounded for Life too and it's a pretty good show too. However, I haven't found it to be as funny as It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back