Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region – Boston Legal vs Trailer Park Boys

boston-legal-cast_426x306.jpg

VS

image-page1-1.jpg

Boston Legal easily gets my vote. Any show with William Shatner and James Spader is going to get my vote, that's jjust how I am. Luckily though it's up against a show that I absolutely fucking hate in the Trailer Park Boys. Such a terrible show, I can't believe anyone would actually find that show to be humorous. I'd have to be huffing some serious nitrous oxide to find that shit funny.

Boston Legal gets the nod here from me. This was Sly's pick for the tournament, wasn't it?

Boston Legal is another oft overlooked show. The performances of Spader's Alan Shore and Shatner's Denny Crane are sensational and their chemistry on screen is incredible. The mixture of clever dialogue and ridiculous storylines made this one of the few shows that I watched religiously.

Oh and how could I forget Christian Clemenson's performance as the Asperger's sufferer Jerry Espenson. His sympathetic yet hilarious portrayal rightly won him awards

Trailer Park Boys is trailer trash. (see what I did there?) I tried watching that show once and after five minutes I couldn't take it anymore. Seriously, what the hell is up with it? Just look at the picture.

I haven't seen much Boston Legal and wouldn't consider myself a "fan", but it definetly wins here.

I sort of felt I was compelled to vote for Trailer Park Boys, you know, with the name, and the location, but really, vote Boston Legal here, it is the better show. Trailer Park Boys is really bad, and I think you have to be on some strong shit to like it, and I notice that X says its shit, so you need stronger shit then the shit that gets X shitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back