You're In A Fight, What Wrestling Move Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piledriver if the guy was THAT annoying. If not, then I'd just him with a dropkick, sending him into the trash can. I rule.

Man it is quite simple. In these cases...

If you can take em........strong clothesline

If you are even............ superkick

It you suck.................. low blow

i do the styles clash it will either knock the wind out of u or i jump off a trampolin threw a table its quit painfull

i'd have to say
enzuguri
sweet chin music
shining wizard
drop kick
ddt
and .. u'd look ******ed but a stunner if done right hurts like a bit*h

Full Nelson. Seem like an odd choice? If you can lock and hold your fingers, the person you are fighting cannot swing. From there, just watch for a mule kick to the groin and try to put some knees down on the person. Pretty debilibating. Also, from that prone position, a few headbuts to the back of the skull should do the trick.

Other than that, a front headlock. If you hit a front headlock your opponent is more concerned with getting up. If they come at you, you can sprawl back and take them down by putting your chest weight on their upper shoulders. Then it's knees to the face unless you just want to calm the person down, in which case, hold them until they stop. If they don't, the front headlock can easilly become a choke hold.

this has to be the stupidest thing i've read, woah...i'll do this and this and this, ya right if anyone knows how to fight they wouldn't let all this gay shit happen to them. Sure it's cool to see it in a ring but I'd dare someone to try and powerbomb or piledrive someone esle...ok not gonna happen and a superkick if some moron asshole backed up like that id grab his leg and kick his knee cap inwards breaking it then laugh at him, oh wait if you did a superkick would u slap the side of ur leg too to make the sound effect? What a joke, sleeper hold...again no the other person would be fighting back too as in throwing elbows to your kidneys and trying to punch ur face...anyways I'm done ranting this thread is fuckin ******ed

I rember when i was back in high school two kids got into a fight. One was a big guy and the other was at least 70 pounds less then the other. Any way the smaller guy went for the big guys legs to get him down but failed all the big guy did was pick him up upside down and did a sitdown piledriver on the sidewalk. The kid just laid there with his eyes going to the back of his head. About a week later the small kid came back to school with a neck brace. After seeing that i would go with the piledriver.

Stunner
Low Blow (No not really)
Spear
Twist of Fate
RKO
Big Boot
Chokeslam
or Pounce

Hahaha These are some nice stories. I once got in a fight with my little brother at home. It was just a normal scuffle, but when I knocked him on the floor, he was crying, and I was showing off to a friend, so I did somthing to damn funny. I picked him up BY THE CROTCH and dropped him on a coffee table! It was so funny! The table was fine, but my brother was crying like a bitch for at least 10 minutes in another room. I got grounded for a week.

Another story, this one a bit more fitting, a friend of mine was actually play wrestling with a kid at school (we all did it) and some guy alking by called my friend fat. My friend was 235, and this guy was 150. My friend told the kid that they should go fight outside, so they went out and fought. It was winter at the time, I should have mentioned that. Anyways, it was a pityful looking fight, just a bunch of grabing and pushing, no punches were thrown. They both watch to much wrestling. Anyways, my friend gave this other kid a Powerbomb/Chokeslam thing, it was pretty crappy looking, but the kid just rollled onto his stomach and just layd there half laughing, half saying oww. So my friend stated "Stomping a mudhole" in the guys ass! The guy literally got bootfucked! It was the funnist fight I ever saw!

But if I was in a fight, what wrestling move would I use? Probably my trampoline special, the Dropkick. Wether they are standing up or lyinbg down, the dropkick is always fun. Especially when you leave a footprink on someones forehead!

If i got into a fight with a guy about 30 lbs lighter, I would do a chokeslam, followed by a 5-Knuckle Shuffle. then once he gets up F.U.!

Same Weight: Probably a Masterlock followed by a pedigree

Somebody way bigger than me: a spear going for the knees

But if I was in a fight, what wrestling move would I use? Probably my trampoline special, the Dropkick. Wether they are standing up or lyinbg down, the dropkick is always fun. Especially when you leave a footprink on someones forehead!

DONT DO THE DROP KICK! I rember play fighting with my freind and i decided to go for the Foley dropkick(when you dropkick the guy and land on your back) i hit him square in the chest and he moved maybe a little more than a inch back. I land on my tailbone and start screaming like a little girl roling on the floor. God if that had been a real fight my ass would have been dead.

I'll go with Malenko's ORIGINAL move, Thr Crippler Crossface, actually, an STF well aplied, hurts like hell! Any quick submission move is the best choice i guess..
if its a lighter opponent, a camel clutch :D but DONT TRY to practice it with any unknown: when i tried it,thank god it was my dad who done it, years ago when we used to play wrestling, and that was the most painful thing in the world.

for super heavyweights, running is the best move :) just kidding, but if your girl is present, try a flying kick, that should give you time for getting help from a buddy or someone else.

yeah, agreeing with TJ2069 on this one, i dropkicked a friend on a trampolineonce, and that hurt, even on a trampoline, if you screw up the landing and hit the back of your head, your neck could snap. I think the best option is just to go for the knees, it's really the only weak point you can go for without looking like a dick (eyes and crotch = cowardly). A swift kick to the knees, or even a spear if the guy's huge, can pop the kneecap in the wrong way, almost crippling the guy, allowing time to either subdue the guy, knock him out, or run like hell.

Obviously, this advice should only be taken in self-defence. ;)

I was about 13 and got into a fight with this kid and i ended up using the good ole' Crossface Chicken Wing.. You want to talk about a move that hurts look no further.. I had the kid crying in about 10 seconds... and you could actually use this in a fight

The stinkface, of course.. what else?

(chuckles) Honestly, though, there aren't a whole lot of wrestling manuevers, at least in terms of professional wrestling, whose emulation would increase your chances of success in a shoot-fight.

Eight years ago, when home performance of professional wrestling moves was at a dangerous high, I can remember having many "matches" with my friends that would, sooner rather than later, involve someone intentionally not choreographing their moves (I hated being legit choked by my idiot friends who could just as easily have flexed their arm muscles and made it look just as real)

One of my friends, the exterior of his house had a handrail, that reached, by itself only about seven or eight feet off the ground; it seperated the house from his chained-up dog and was a perfect spot for a high-flying move; not too much room, or too little.

I remember lying there as I had seen superstars do it, with hands folded at the midsection to protect my ribs, when both of the friends I had been wrestling with, Bobby and Aaron, jumped from the handrail onto me, respectively imitating a splash and a Senton Bomb- though the Senton was really more of a tuck-and-roll in mid air that was far from as spectacular as the Hardy's, and the Splash was just brutal- especially considering that between the two was more around 400-500 lbs., and Bobby didn't get up before Aaron jumped either, leaving me on the bottom of the human pile-up.

Probably the most effective of wrestling moves would be either a form of submission (as most of these moves, with obvious exceptions like the Mandible Claw, were deriven from MMA-style sports) or a vertical strike ala The Great Khali or Umaga's finishers.

If my opponent was down, the "move" (if you could call this a move) that I would use is an old favorite among heels; I'd walk across their abdomen.
Every time I've seen a wrestler do that on TV, I cringed.

Especially with the bigger guys, cause that one or two seconds that the wrestler lifts his other leg off the mat, and all that leverage goes toward the downed opponent, is very painful.

Please. Don't try this at home.

Please. Don't try this at home.[/QUOTE]

Haha You picked a nice threat to say that in. Sorry if this is spamming.

The best would be a damn hiptoss since i use that shit most of the time on the same weight person. Follow it with a rear naked choke. And if hes struggling get him in the armbar and snap that bitches arm like a twig. Of course all these have to to be very well applied. I dont worry since i took judo so yea dont use any cheesy wrestling moves just use a hip toss/sto followed by a rear naked choke/tazzmission/armbar and thatd do the trick. Works very good around the ladies....

Somone brought up some backyard wrestling in here and I got a couple stories from that.. The first being a botched gullotine leg drop on me. My buddy was about 10ft up onto of a slide and I'm laying on the ground waiting for him to jump. He finally jumps and screws up the move.he ends up coming down and kicking me straight in the face.

The second is me and my buddy wanted to do a 3d on this kid. Well we do it but I drop the kid before my buddy hits the cutter part on him and we drop the kid straight on his head. We took off running because we thought we broke his neck. The kid ended up being fine.

I just though of another story. A few years ago at school, a few friends of mine were play wrestling. They were both about 130. My other friend, already mentioned in a previous comment, weighted 225 at the time, and he was the ref. Anyways, the two guys fighting were fighting worse than Brock and Goldberg. So my bigger friend decided to give up reffing and made it a 2 on 1. At one point in time he grabbed my smaller friend and went to give him a powerbomb. As soon as he lifted his head out from between his legs, he lost his ballence and fellforward, dropping my friend on his head. My smaller friend didn't move, but he has half moaning half laughing, so my bigger friend decided to ref again and gave him the 10 count. He though the smaller kid was really hurt, but he was fine.
I'll be posting more stories of fighting mishaps involving actual wrestling moves as I remember them. Thats all we did at school was fight.

I'm with Errock aint nothing like a Good ole punch to the teeth. Then after the one hitter quitter then it good ole fashion stomp their ass out. After that it a call to 911 to pick their ass up

To be honest i would use one of three moves if not all of them.

The first one if i was fighting someone was younger than me and mucgh smaller i would first do this:

I would do the Masterlock then immediatly kick them in the nuts and then again the Master lock. Then i would do the Tazz- Mision. I would then do the Angle lock! Then i would bang his head like the chicks do it lol!! I would def. do the Walls of Jericho!

lol i hate watching the submission moves but i would def. do them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back