What Do You Hate In Wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate that they take moves away from skilled wrestlers a prime example is the top talent in the cruiserweight division. i know they do it to protect their investment but on the same hand i believe that by taking those HOLY SHIT moves away it has also hurt the ratings. Now im not saying that the rates aould skyrocket but if you know that the CW's would come out and go all out(refer to WCW) it would help build a better show better crowd reaction and probably the ratings aswell. The one that got me was London having to stop the shooting star press because Kidman already had it although londons was way prettier

I hate the commentators on ecw & smackdown all joey syles can say is oh my god.Tazz and JBL are always talking about how they used to wrestle,but they don't anymore so get over it.And there is Michael Cole need I say MORE.:

its true if your a die hard wwe fan its kind of hard to just "change the channel" because real fans are into it and we'll go through the bad storylines and just wait for the better ones.

its true if your a die hard wwe fan its kind of hard to just "change the channel" because real fans are into it and we'll go through the bad storylines and just wait for the better ones.

I hate John Cena and just like you said I'm a fan so I'm still waiting until he's finally gone, I'd rather see the damn Brooklyn Brawler as champ then that bean town *** who looks like Matt Damon.

John Cena is a overacting wannabee. He should not be the top face in the wwe, I would like him much better as a heel, without a belt of course, most people are boing him anyway, except for teenage girls that are in love with him. Orton for Champ !! Much better champion. Oh and what the hell happened to TAKER???

I hate the a great majority of the best wrestlers of all time are dead. (Hennig, Guererro, Pillman, The Von Erichs, and now Benoit) I remember the days when "wrasslers" lived to a ripe old and broken age. Now, in the age of sports entertainment, we have lost so many before their time. It's sad. Very very sad. But yeah, that is what I hate about wrestling, on this day, at this hour, at this very minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back