• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your WWE Video Media Collection

Just found a great site for downloading ppvs. Hope to download some Wrestlemanias( Stupid Wrestlemania X-7 is .02 mbs larger than a gb so I can't download it) and I have NWO 2001 and 2004. Maybe they have documentary's on there too. Gonna put them them on DVd. Almost finished NWO 2001.

Bet you don't

As I said above I don't have the European ppvs. I also don't have The Match The Movie from 1989 if you want to get technical. I have Tuesday In Texas and The Wrestling Classic. Unless there's another obscure one I'm forgetting I have the rest except for the most recent which I will get when it's shown on Classics On Demand.

As I said above I don't have the European ppvs. I also don't have The Match The Movie from 1989 if you want to get technical. I have Tuesday In Texas and The Wrestling Classic. Unless there's another obscure one I'm forgetting I have the rest except for the most recent which I will get when it's shown on Classics On Demand.

I have Tuesday in Texas, as does many as it was widely availible on vhs But as you don't have recent one's then you don't have them all then do you!

I have Tuesday in Texas, as does many as it was widely availible on vhs But as you don't have recent one's then you don't have them all then do you!

Well after Classics On Demand became available in my area I decided there was no need to order the $40 ppv anymore when I could watch it at a bar for free and record it on dvd a few months later when it was on demand. Anything else?

I have one big damn collection get ready:

Every RAW 93-09 DVD's
Every Smackdown 99-09 DVD's
Every WWECW 06-10
Every PPV (2002-2010 are originals the others are them tagged classics)
Lots of Doc DVD's (Not all but not far off)
Lots of wrestler profile DVD's (e.g Rock's DVD)
And others like best of's, match anthologys ect

I have been collecting since 2003 and 7 years later i have a dvd collection worth a lot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back