Your Overall View Of The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^

And I figured it had to do with Wrestlezone's signature color. I was hoping that when the site was getting revamped, that this would have been one of the things they would have changed. Oh, well. We'll make do.

I generally think the over all vibe here is cool! I don't really have any complaints! I visit plenty of other wrestling sites & one other forum, but this is the only one I post shit on!

I think this a nice forum supported by a great site. Wrestlezone is really the only site where I can comfortably check for insider news without those damn pop ups I get from other web pages.

The infractions you receive for 'spamming' is great I guess. I've already received 4 and I am currently on the hot seat. It reminds me not to half ass my posts here and there.

I don't get much chance to use the web these days, so am not well known here, so hi. I've been a member for nearly two years, having gotten myself banned as I misunderstood your definition of spamming, I'm all fine with that now though. I really enjoy the site, and actually have no criticism of it at all!

Seriously, this forum is THE place to talk wrestling and other topics. I've never seen so many educated wrestling fans and people in my life and it's great. And for anyone who spams or has been infracted or banned for spam... here's my philosophy. Answer a question. Explain why you agree or disagree with said question. Give examples of why your opinion could be true. Dispute why you disagree with said assessment, but not in a harmful way. As long as you know basic sentence and paragraph structure and know how to formulate your opinions, you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back