Your First Time

Ya know, reading this thread astonishes me. I had no idea that so many teenagers watch cartoons.

mine was with my then girlfreind. in my bed, she moaned a little loud and the next door neighbour came round to ask if everything was ok. was quite a fun day

I lost my virginity to the identical twin sister of the girl that had broken up with me earlier that day, in a room full of people, including my ex. T'was akward, but i was 15, so I sucked it up and let her have sex with me.

When/Where/How was it?

Mine was about a year and a half ago, with my ex-gf on my basement floor. It was cold. She dealt with it.

As for it, it was pretty good. Great Success. Not quite as good as beating Halo 3, but up there.

My idea prick.:fuckoff:

Naw just playing.

Mine was about two weeks into my freshman year of college, in her dorm room, with her roommate sleeping in the next bed.

And anyone who says their first time was "great" is either lying or has not had sex since then. Sex is awkward, at least the first couple times.

I cant even remember if it was awkward or not, I was trying to balance out watching Raw and gettin the job done.

Not yet.

Could've happened a week or so back, but she has a boyfriend(isn't a bad guy, which is why I don't really want to) and I had stuff to do so I skipped the party.

And anyone who says their first time was "great" is either lying or has not had sex since then.

My first time was awkward, but wasn't awful, or bad. It was one of the "greatest" moments in my life because of who it was with. But far from one of the greatest sexual moments in my life, as a whole.

I was a virgin. (ie. unexperienced and unknown to the event) So naturally it wasn't going to be great. But the "interaction" and "event" of the whole thing is what I look at being great. It was with the first girl I ever truly, deeply and madly loved. (ie. absolutely great and fairytale-like even)

Sex is awkward, at least the first couple times.

First time with a new person, it's always awkward. Mainly because no two people are alike.

Ricky is planning on saving it for the weddin night.

I once thought this.. and honestly wouldn't of minded waiting.. except.. I'd like to point this out..

Bubba Ray Shango said:
Sex is awkward, at least the first couple times.

Ricky, while your marriage should be built on a foundation of love and trust, as well as friendship with one another. The honeymoon is always going to be one of your most memorable moments. Would you risk that with a 1-2 minute pre-show, that would end in misery to begin a wonderful marriage?

It'd be hard to do. If my first time was my wedding night, I would've felt embarassed for my new Wife. FACT!

^x2.

Flames Out
Dragon

Sad thing is.. this works for her more than it works for a guy.

The only issue surrounding holding off until you're married is the soon to be thought of.. "I wonder what it's like with someone else".

And no matter HOW secure your marriage is, if you're a virgin and only with one individual.. YES, that stupid thought comes into play. At least it does for the majority of people.

One of my best friend's was a virgin and gave it to her boyfriend/fiancee'. A year later, she cheated on him before they were due to get married, cause she couldn't stand not knowing what it'd be like to be with someone else.

Not everyone is that way, but most are. And it's not exactly a horrible thing. It's curiousity.

Okay, I'm done. {/end rant}

Umm it was okay. It was with my best friend of like 10 years who I'd just got with, and I wanted someone I trusted, so was good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back