I'm moving next week

Derf what the FUCK is with you and messing with girls who have Boyfriends?? are you even CAPABLE of messing with a girl who is sinlge??? gosh damn. Someone is gonna fuck you up someday dude.

Derf what the FUCK is with you and messing with girls who have Boyfriends?? are you even CAPABLE of messing with a girl who is sinlge??? gosh damn. Someone is gonna fuck you up someday dude.

Hahaha. That first girl wanted to mess with me, not the other way around. And this girl, I only said I liked her. A year ago, we liked each other. Now, she as a Bf. I'm not going to try to hook up with her if she has a Bf, and that other girl, I only hookd up with her that time BEFORE I knew she had a Bf. After that, it was mear speculation. Honestly, I would NEVER be with a girl if I knew he had a Bf, for both the reason you say NorCal, and the fact that I've been cheated on, and I know it sucks.

And all the single girls around here are fat.

E-Wedding Guest List. Thing went forever and stayed on the main topic of what it was served for. Small discussions were had throughout, but it never derailed from it's main topic.

Wasn't that stickied at the time? Either way, you made a good point. But thats one of VERY few, and everyone knows it.

Nope, I did one tuesday night.

hungry-fat-girl.jpg

The sad thing to this is.. it could be true, but the only moderately 'bigger' girl I knew.. :( :glare: She didn't give head. It was against a moral code or something like that.

This one didn't give head. Once she laid down, she couldn't get up, so I had to do the work. And as soon as we finished, at 2:30AM... she got up and left. Which was cool, I got the whole bed to myself for he rest of the night.

the best looking girls are kind of a letdown because they think its good enough that theyre giving it up and give little effort its the bigger ones who go hard for the team because they wonder when theyre next time will be

This one didn't give head. Once she laid down, she couldn't get up, so I had to do the work. And as soon as we finished, at 2:30AM... she got up and left. Which was cool, I got the whole bed to myself for he rest of the night.

Some bigger girls actually think they're as great as the more smaller/beautiful girls. You need to put them in their place and make sure they understand they didn't make the final team, it was just a try-out for a practice squad spot.

And the plus side to things is it's no fun sharing a bed with a bigger person. Bed hog doesn't even describe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back