Your Favorite Sweet Chin Music

SMKM

Occasional Pre-Show
Was watching some random videos on youtube. Wound up watching Edge's farewell speech since I missed it (Thank you Edge) and then I went and started watching "Best finisher" videos and of course I decided to watch some good old HBK. However I found something I didn't even know had happened, HBK did SCM to the Bobcat mascot
after it started "bullying" Shawn's much beloved Spur's mascot the Coyote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHiDQYDho_4&feature=related

Now of course this has nothing to do with WWE, but I found it pretty hilarious and unexpected. Afterwards it got me thinking, that guy sold the SCM pretty well, so my question to you guys is, what's your favorite Sweet Chin Music Shawn's ever done? Id have to say my favorite would have to be when SHawn flipped out that DX wasn't controversial and he started hitting random people in the back with SCM :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtwNvPUZA_A&feature=related

ummm weird... i just saw the same two vids the other day on youtube too lol... i've seen him KO stan before and it was looking for that one which led me to the one where he kicked the mascot out... Here I was hoping to bust out an obscure stan reference and you already put it up... That is definitely one of my favorites, probably the funniest SCM ever and the sickest ever was against Shelton Benjamin when he jumped off the top rope and finally, rounding out my top 3 is the first one against Marty in the barbershop, the one that changed the fate of wrestling forever

It may have been the prettiest one he's ever delivered, but imma have to say the one that one him the champioship at Wrestlemania 12. It was the second one inna row, he hit it, regained his balance and got the win and the title.. A great moment in Wrestlemania history..

I have two favorites. The one with Shelton Benjamin coming off of the ropes and my all time favorite when he hit SCM on Booker T to kick him out of the nWo. I almost thought Booker T's head was gonna fall off. Can't pull them up right now, but if you got time, check it out.

This is a very easy one for me to answer, and although Ive seen it already, it was the one that he gave to Shelton Benjamin, when he was coming off the ropes.

The way the Benjamin sold this sold the move even more, and made it look even better.

A very close 2nd is the one where he fought Kurt Angle at, I believe Vengeance, after their Wrestlemania match, and Angle was coming off the top ropes, and caught SCM off the top rope.

I have two that's at the top of my list of favorites. The one that he gave to Shelton Benjamin when he was coming off the ropes & the one that he caught Chris Benoit w/at Mania 20! Benoit had HHH in the sharpshooter & then out of nowhere SCM!!! I remember me & my friends was like DAMN where did he come from!!!

i love the Shelton Benjamin and the I JUST KICKED STAN!!!!!!!!! but my favorite has to be when he hit SCM on Triple H in the wwe championship triple threat against john cena. it was like Ding Ding Ding Kick :wtf:

It has to be the Shelton Benjamin SCM. The technique and timing was absolutely spot on, and as Benjamin was coming in so fast in mid-air Shawn had to be very careful to nail the move right.

As its HBK, he did it perfectly showing why he is one of the all time greats

HBK Superkicks Hogan

It was a great set up regardless of how unfulfilled the Hogan-HBK rivalry was (I do think there should have been a rematch with HBK winning it), but Hogan taking that superkick that night on RAW was classic, I would have almost said vintage but that little turkey neck Michael Cole had to beat that one into the ground.

Just the same a great moment with two of my favorite wrestlers, period. That's gotta be up there. But the other great superkicks that I can remember is indeed the ringside attendant at WM 12 and of course the sudden death superkick at WM 12.

His last gasp superkick on Cena in their non-title WM 23 rematch on RAW was bad ass too.

Mine had to be the one where he kicked bret over his wheelchair back in 95 or so. it isn't on youtube, or any other video website i can find but i remember it. it was great to me back then. The stan one was good, and the shelton one was good but the wheelchair one is classic to me. too bad i cant find it anywhere.

Marty Jannety. If your old enough to remember the Barbershop incident then you know back then it was a matter of time before The Rockers were no more. But nobody seen SCM ( it was called The Superkick ) coming, and it was funny. Not so funny after he threw Marty through the glass. That one Saturday morning The Heartbreak Kid was born

Oh yeah, a close second place would Be the one that was to delivered to that piece of crap Hogan, never liked hogan, so I was happy to see him get some Sweet Chin Music.. It couldn't have happened to w more deserving person.

The best Sweet Chin Music, was the one on Shelton Benjamin. That was a sick one i thought for sure that Benjamin was injured, wich proves that he is great at selling moves.

Marty Jannety. If your old enough to remember the Barbershop incident then you know back then it was a matter of time before The Rockers were no more. But nobody seen SCM ( it was called The Superkick ) coming, and it was funny. Not so funny after he threw Marty through the glass. That one Saturday morning The Heartbreak Kid was born

I Have to agree I have been a Shawn Micheals Fan sense 1988/1989 and when he turned on Jannetty and gave him that superkick it was shocking but not as shocking when he threw him into the plate glass Barber Shop window on WWF Wrestling Challenge and saying '' Is there a problem with the Rockers, I don't think so'' and then continued to attack Jannetty that was classic but that is my all time favorite ''Sweet Chin Music'' moment.

When HBK gave a kick to Booker T and knocked him out of the nWo. That shit was hot. Out of nowhere, the crowd pop, awesome stuff. It's on youtube.

Another one was where HBK "kicked" the little girl when he was working at the restaurant. (This was when he was "missing" last year and HHH went to find him. THat was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back