What's your favorite WWE title desgin?

ProudJericholic

Showing Off is what I do best
First off, by WWE title, I mean everything title in the WWE/F from the start to now. It could be any title, not just the world title.

My favorite was John Cena's U.S. Title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nRgWPrFq9I

He had a spinner on the U.S. title, much cooler than the WWE championship right now. When I saw it, I thought it was the coolest in the world.

Another favorite of mine, was the Rated R WWE championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LzSc-OdYfU&feature=related

I was a fan of Edge then and thought, wow this guy is funny and a great wrestler. But, I also was a fan of Cena at the time. But, nonetheless, this belt looks pretty sick.

So what were your favorite titles in the WWE?

The normal undisputed championship, none of the fancy spinner crap just makes it look like a kids toy and not worthwhile having. Can see the wwe championship that they have now getting changed soon.

The normal undisputed championship, none of the fancy spinner crap just makes it look like a kids toy and not worthwhile having. Can see the wwe championship that they have now getting changed soon.

*looks at username* Well....looks like there's 2 big red machines lol.

But anyways, I agree. The normal championship does look the best, the stuff they do to it is usually pretty stupid.

My favorite of all time has to be the WWF Attitude Eagle Belt. The one that was out back in 1999. It just represented everything that the WWF represented. It was big, shiny, and looked nice on anyone who wore it. The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Mankind, Triple H, etc all great wrestlers who've held it. Cenanuff's belt ,however, was only cool for his first run. It's 7 years later, and we still have that corny championship. I can't take anyone serious that wheres it. It doesn't represent WWE in a good light either. Sorry for the bashing but I just had to do it, and I think it's way past time for a new belt.

My favorite is the WWF championship from 2000 ? to 2002 . Would love to see that belt return :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The normal undisputed championship, none of the fancy spinner crap just makes it look like a kids toy and not worthwhile having. Can see the wwe championship that they have now getting changed soon
I agree! The undisputed title was the best. I wish it would go back to that now!

I like the old school IC belt that Cody Rhodes has brought back! It is a change from the other titles because they all have black strapping while this title is unique with the white starp.
The US championship is cool aswell because it has colour in it! John Cenas version was different from the others with the silver plate!

The white IC belt Cody Rhodes brought back. Always loved the shape of the IC plate, but the white strap that I associate with Shawn Michaels is the icing on the cake. I always liked that some wrestlers had different color straps. Think there was a turquoise/baby blue one that Shawn had during the second ladder match vs Razor that was kinda of... (don't wanna be homophobic)... flamboyant. The ultimate warrior had a yellow strap for a bit there. Its not something that should be done with the world title, but its a chance to get creative with a belt that doesn't involve changing it completely (smoking skull/spinner).

The classic IC Title belt that Cody Rhodes brought back last year is a definete favourite since it actually looks prestigous and makes it look like the IC Title is worth something. The Winged Eagle WWE Tilte that was used before the attitude era was the WWE's best World title belt.

My favorite has to be the US spinner belt,it was original and it did fit John Cena's rapper gimmick. The current belt doesn't fit his gimmick because he's no longer a rapper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back