You Know Who I Feel Bad For?

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
Rusev.

Like I’m not Ech, sorry brother, I don’t think he should be the one to tame Lesnar, but you have a guy who has good size, solid mic skills, can go in ring, has shown to be very funny when given the proper platform, doesn’t mind popping up on things like Up Up Down Down, and he gets poop. Like I’m waiting on them to have Lana and RuRu renew their vows only for Cena to dump shit all over them. I like John, but if there is one guy you can point to and say, man, John should have done the job for that guy, it’s Rusev. It hurts me that such a talented guy is out there staring at the lights for guys like Orton, who don’t need the rub, while Dolph fucking Ziggler gets a heavily protected loss against Roode.

Oh, and have you seen the man sell a spear? If not, go look it up and thank me later.

I passed you message to Rusev who said thanks, he appreciates your sentiments but save your sympathy for others less fortunate. He then passed the phone to his penis who laughed at your message.

Image what Rusev would've done in Jinder's role. I'm a big fan. I don't think he's a full time headliner, but he's somebody who should be able to move up when needed.

I would pay good money to see Strowman vs. Rusev.

He sleeps with Lana, cant feel bad for him even if they would take a real shovel and bury him.

He is good and people seem to like him a lot. Shame WWE doesnt have any place for him at all.

I was going to do a thread on who's got it worse, Bray or Rusev. Just jump to TNA Rusev like every other person does.

His reactions always seem so over the top. I don't know if they make him do that or if he just does it, but for a badass monster, him jumping around and screaming is way too comical.

Rusev definately deserves better than what he's getting though. Jinder and Corbin are your champions over on SD. Let that sink in for a moment. Rusev in Jinder's role would have been sick.

Rusev's facial expressions are what hold him back. When he's supposed to be angry, it looks like he's legitimately about to start crying. It's impossible to take a monster heel like that seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back