Yo all Honky Tonk

Now I steal a shit ton of threads from the other forum I was at that was more vulgar than the King of Vulgar Land.

The fuck is all this shit about?! We're allowed being offensive, and this is the best you pricks can come up with?

Jesus, that baby I killed the other night put up more of a fight...

The fuck is all this shit about?! We're allowed being offensive, and this is the best you pricks can come up with?

Jesus, that baby I killed the other night put up more of a fight...

Yeah I know... how's the eye? I'm glad I stuck you with the fucking baby, the older sister didn't put up any kind of fight, laid there and took it like a bitch.

Yeah I know... how's the eye? I'm glad I stuck you with the fucking baby, the older sister didn't put up any kind of fight, laid there and took it like a bitch.

Yeah, the next expedition, I get the gimp-ass sibling. If you try doing that shit again, I will rape your mother whilst you watch using only your tears as lube....

He's right, you know.

But instead of complaining he should come in and show us how it's done.

It's not as funny when you try too hard, guys.

Keep it simple.

Like me enjoying being punched in the face during sex. I'm talking 'fight for your life because I'm choking you until your eyes roll back into your head' kinda punching. The kind that draws blood, but also makes me get off like mad crazy. Oh, and as long as you tell her when and where to pinch you before she passes out, it's safe. Just make sure you go over that before that shit gets started. Finding four people to help cut up a fat chick who was a year from graduating because you knocked her up while she was unconscious up is tough with such short notice.

Safe Sex. Saves lives.

Requesting a VBookie. Will this Cage shit last longer than the "Elite Bar Room"? I'll bet my right penis on no.

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back