Yahoo Added To Banned Fantasy Sites In NY

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Considering most of the people who play fantasy sports on Yahoo use the free leagues, this seems a bit outrageous to me. This reminds me a lot of Giuliani trying to clean up the city by removing all the sex shops and strip clubs. I understood shutting down FanDuel and DraftKings, because they were "illegal", following the letter of the law. But this makes it seem like a witch hunt.

I'm not sure it will, but if it spreads to other states, it could mark the beginning of the end for fantasy sports. This sets a precedent for other states to shut down free fantasy sports sites, so it's not extremely farfetched to think that.

We hold our WZ fantasy hockey league on Yahoo, so I did some researching today and from what I gather, it only applies to the betting part of the site. I see adds almost every time I tinker with my team for their daily cash groups. The stuff is annoying.

I could be wrong, I often am, but I think this only applies to the daily fantasy parts of the site.

We hold our WZ fantasy hockey league on Yahoo, so I did some researching today and from what I gather, it only applies to the betting part of the site. I see adds almost every time I tinker with my team for their daily cash groups. The stuff is annoying.

I could be wrong, I often am, but I think this only applies to the daily fantasy parts of the site.

To be honest, I didn't know they even had daily leagues, which goes to show how long it's been since I've cared about fantasy sports. And you can imagine how god damn annoying the incessant ads are, and have always been.

If it's just that part, then that's fine, and hopefully they end the daily/weekly leagues. There's no use of skill there, and that ruins the point of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back