The Best Free Computer Programs, As Brought To You By Slyfox696

Please suggest a good typing tutor software for Windows 7. My teacher suggested Typing Master Pro (which looks great, but isn't free). Anything that has a friendly step by step progression would be awesome.

Is anyone aware of any other free file transer services like Dropbox or WeTransfer for smartphones, specifically iPhones?

I've never been that keen on Dropbox and use WeTransfer on computers happily enough but the WT app is beyond painfully slow for me despite it only transferring a total of 290MB in files. Someone is going to be sending me some videos from their iPhone6 in the next couple of weeks so hopefully I'll be able to find something for them.

Also, while it isn't free (although a free trial does exist) I cannot recommend Camtasia enough for a basic but dynamic editing piece of software. Importing video takes no time at all, it can record Powerpoint presentations along with the audio and have the final file ready as an mp4 a few minutes after you finish and is just packed with lots of great little features that work simply but effectively.

Is anyone aware of any other free file transer services like Dropbox or WeTransfer for smartphones, specifically iPhones?
Many Android phones you can simply plugin and have access to the file system. What kind of file transfer are you wanting? Just from computer to phone?

Many Android phones you can simply plugin and have access to the file system. What kind of file transfer are you wanting? Just from computer to phone?

Phone to computer. My friends' laptop is knackered and they may not get their replacement as soon as they originally thought.

As the videos they want to use for an edit are on their phone, I'm trying to think of ways they can send the files down to me. I might test WT again tonight in case its slow upload time was a one-off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back