WZCW SuperShow III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
We see an empty chair swinging on a swing set in a black and white setting.

Swing swing the pendulum goes,
The information I seek will be exposed.
Ive allowed the swinging to swing for far too long,
You thought I might play nice, but you were wrong.

The swing continues to swing as the scene flashes static and then an inverted screen of the shot.

"Daddy, Daddy! Push the swing faster!"
No response because the child's a bastard.
If I can't swing than neither can you,
This rides stops now, it's finished, it's through.

The swing slowly begins to stop.

I'm tired of these games of cat and mouse,
It's time to make it rain and end the drought.
Of blood, in explicit gore.
The nails must be fastened, you chose this cross to bore!

The swing finally stops and static flashes once again. We see a flash of an inverted image of Dr. Zeus' face as we hear him cackle in the background.

There is no super about this show,
The information I seek will be exposed.
Ive allowed the swinging to swing for far too long,
You thought I might play nice, but tonight you are wrong.

We open up in the beautiful Salt Lake City arena, but before anything can happen we are greeted by this music:

[YOUTUBE]UGOKybEdFUU[/YOUTUBE]​

Ace Steven comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He waves at them and immediately makes his way down the ring.

Copeland: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to WZCW SuperShow III! This is our go-home show before our biggest event of the year, Kingdom Come! I’m joined here by my colleagues, Jack Cohen and Cat Connor.

Connor: That’s right and we are being treated to the start of our SuperShow with a very super superstar. He is a former WZCW Mayhem Champion and he has been on a roll since his return from an ACL injury.

Cohen: You know, I think the Mayhem Division would look a lot different biting off more than he can chew. He has been targeting Vega ever since his return. I think he wants a shot back at his gold, what do you guys think?

Copeland: No doubt about it.

We see that Stevens is now in the ring with a microphone.

Stevens: Hello Salt Lake City!

The crowd pops at Steven’s address.

Stevens: It’s good to be here tonight for the SuperShow, but I must admit that I feel kind of lost.

The crowd exhumes a curious silence.

Stevens: You see, I don’t have an official match for the Kingdom Come V card yet.

The crowd boos.

Stevens: I know, right? I had an ACL tear and had to take time off to get better, *bleep* me, right?

The crowd cheers for Stevens some more.

Stevens: Anyways, it’s no secret that in my return match I defeated the current Mayhem Champion. And, it’s no secret that we kind of have been exchanging words the last few shows. So, here’s the hook!

Stevens gets serious as he looks up at the entrance stage.

Stevens: I want you Vega. I want you at Kingdom Come V, one-on-one for the WZCW Mayhem Championship. I want to win back my WZCW Mayhem Championship. So why don’t you come on out here an-

[YOUTUBE]hhnZkNj7kAo[/YOUTUBE]​

Stevens gets cut off by Vega walking out with the Mayhem Championship on his shoulder. He shakes his head in disappointment as he holds a microphone up to his mouth. The crowd stops him though with boos. He has to wait a moment for them to die down.

Vega: You’ve allowed your ego to expand to unimaginable heights Ace. Let’s get one thing clear, I’m accepting your challenge.

This gets a small pop from the crowd.

Vega: I was undefeated for over 6 months in singles competition, until you showed up and scored a fluke win.

The crowd boos as Vega begins walking down the ramp.

Vega: I am the greatest WZCW Mayhem Champion of all time. Everyone else is in my shadow. Steamboat Ricky, Matt Tastic, Alex Bowen, Justin Cooper, and especially you, Ace Stevens. Let it be known right here and right now that I am officially declaring my claim to this title. I am Vega, the King of Mayhem!

[YOUTUBE]6YyDkZwHxk8[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd doesn’t know whether to boo or pop. Alex Bowen comes out while twirling the Mayhem Sceptor in his hand. He also has a microphone as he addresses Vega.

Bowen: Now, wait just a minut-

Bowen is cut off as Tastic comes from behind and attacks him. Tastic begins stomping him as Vega watches from the middle of the ramp. Stevens exits the ring and prepares to have fisti-cuffs with Vega-

???: Hold it- hold on!

Vance Bateman comes out and pushes Tastic off of Bowen. Bowen quickly recovers and grabs his scepter. He goes after Tastic, but Bateman holds up a finger.

Bateman: Hold on Bowen. You’ll want to listen what I have to say. First off, there is a reason that you four men are involved in a six-man tag match tonight. That is because your opponent for Kingdom Come is on the other side of the ring. Bowen and Tastic, you two cannot coincide and what you both might do in a match is a liability to everyone else in this company and to our set at the biggest show of the year. Therefore, I’m placing you as the headlining match for the Wrestle-Zone Weekend. You can blow up the ring there for all I care because it’s going to be a Street Fight for that thing!

Bateman points at the scepter in Bowen’s hand. Bowen doesn’t know how to react.

Bateman: As for Vega and Ace Stevens. You two want a match together, you got it! Ace Stevens vs. Vega for the WZCW Mayhem Championship at Kingdom Come V!

The crowd cheers.

Bateman: And of course, Sandy Deserts and Dr. Zeus. I don’t know what beef they have, but they are going to settle it in a singles match as well.

The crowd pops again.

Bateman: Now all for you get your crap together. Let’s get the other two our here and start your six-man tag match! This is live television damn it!

Sandy’s music begins to play as Bateman looks at Bowen and Tastic.

Connor: A bombshell announcement! Vega vs. Stevens, Tastic vs. Bowen, and Sandy vs. Zeus all announced! Their six-man tag team match is coming up next, don’t go away!

We return to Supershow III with several competitors already in the ring and in the ringside area. We see the team of Ace Stevens, Matt Tastic, and Sandy Deserts gathered outside the ring, keeping a wary eye on Alex Bowen and the Mayhem Champion Vega, already in the ring. They are obviously awaiting the arrival of one final competitor...

[YOUTUBE]-QjtWeFqs3M[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Portland, Oregon, weighing 265 pounds, The Good Doctor Zeus!

The lights go dim and begin to flicker as Dr. Zeus makes his way to the ring, loping along with a determined pace, even his own partners sharing a look of unease. Zeus, for his part, looks at nothing in particular as he makes his way into the ring, before sparing a cool glance for his partners.

Copeland: We welcome you back to this WZCW Supershow as we prepare for this six man tag team contest - or six person tag team contest, I should say - and there are a lot of interesting dynamics in this match, but perhaps none so intriguing as what it will be like to team up with Dr. Zeus, one of the strangest and most difficult men to understand in WZCW.

Cohen: You're very right there, Seabass - I think, on paper, Zeus, Vega, and Bowen are the better team, but I don't know how they can expect to function as a unit when one of them is a madman who speaks only in disturbing rhymes.

Connor: I think their biggest problem is just going to be staying out of each others' way in this match, whereas the team opposite them has a huge chance to capitalize by just working together efficiently.

The two teams gather in their respective corners. A brief discussion among Deserts, Stevens, and Tastic leads to Deserts stepping into the ring to start off. Bowen and Vega simply stare at Zeus until he exits the ring, leaving them to shrug and agree for Vega starting the match. Referee Keith Morse is satisfied with the arrangements and signals for the bell. It rings and we are underway. Deserts and Vega step into the middle of the ring and face each other, Vega saying something to her with a lazy grin on his face, to which Deserts responds with a quick series of kicks to Vega's legs. Vega steadies himself and throws a clothesline, but Deserts ducks under it, leaps onto the ropes, springboards backwards and catches Vega in the face with an elbow! Deserts rapidly forces Vega into her corner and tags in Stevens. Stevens hits Vega with a quick uppercut, then smashes his face into a neutral turnbuckle. He hits him with a right hand in the corner, getting a warning for a closed fist, and then tries to whip Vega across the ring. Vega reverses it and sends Stevens into the corner instead, then charges at him, but Stevens gets a leg up and stops Vega dead in his tracks! Stevens leans on the ropes for a moment as suddenly Alex Bowen charges him along the ring apron, but Stevens notices just in time and elbows Bowen off the apron. Vega, however, uses the brief distraction to smash Stevens in the face and send him down the mat clutching at his jaw. Vega furiously stomps Stevens on the mat, then forces him into his own corner and goes after him with a series of kicks. Morse warns him but Vega pays him no heed, continuing the assault before tagging in Alex Bowen.

Copeland: So far, both teams just seeming to feel each other out, and surprisingly enough it's Bowen and Vega who appear to have formed some chemistry together as they were able to work together to gain an advantage on Ace Stevens.

Cohen: I'm hardly surprised, but if they can do the same for integrating Zeus, then I don't see how anyone could defeat them tonight.

Connor: That's a big "if", however.

Vega whips Stevens across the ring and into the ropes before exiting, leaving Stevens to rebound and meet a dropkick from Bowen. Bowen goes for a cover and gets one, two, but only two. Bowen looks over to his corner and sees Zeus, quite unexpectedly, reaching for a cover. Bowen shoots a glance at Vega, who only shrugs. Bowen pulls Stevens to his corner and tags in the good doctor, and pins the former Mayhem champion's arms back, allowing Zeus to punch him hard in the gut before Bowen exits the ring. Zeus stalks around Stevens for a moment, then pulls him to his feet and whips him hard into the corner. Stevens impacts the turnbuckle so hard that he bounces off and falls to the mat. Zeus wastes no time in pulling him to the center of the mat and going for a cover, getting one, two, but only two as Stevens manages to kick out. Zeus transitions quickly, rolling Stevens onto his stomach and then locking in a chinlock. Stevens fights his way to a vertical base and tries to stave off Zeus with a series of axe handles to the gut, but Zeus knees him hard in the gut and whips him into the ropes. Stevens rebounds and comes toward Zeus, who elevates him and slams him down to the mat with a Samoan drop. Zeus forgoes the cover, pulls Stevens to his feet and crushes him with a Cobra clutch suplex! He goes for a cover and gets one, two, but only two! Zeus gets to his feet and stares into the corner, where Matt Tastic is shouting something at him. Zeus looks at him for a moment before lunging to the other side, knocking Sandy Deserts off the ropes with a hard shot! The crowd lets him hear it but the good doctor is deaf to their complaints. He turns his attention back to Stevens, bending over to pick him up, but Stevens pops him in the face quickly, staggering him! Stevens rolls to the side, gets to his knees, leaps and tags in Matt Tastic!

Connor: Ace Stevens is a master at taking advantage of your one brief moment of distraction, and even Zeus is prone to it, as he took one moment too long to deal with his rival, Sandy Deserts.

Cohen: I'm surprised to see that lack of focus in Zeus, but his battles with Sandy Deserts have clearly led to some strong animosity between them, and he couldn't help but take her out when he saw the chance.

Tastic charges in and overwhelms Zeus with his momentum, taking him down with a clothesline. He pulls Zeus to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle, charging and hitting him with a corner splash. He leads Zeus out into the middle of the ring and then knocks him to the mat with a spinning backfist! He goes for the cover, but here's Vega and Bowen both to break it up! Tastic is overwhelmed by them both on his back, Keith Morse is yelling furiously to get them out of there. Stevens flies into the ring as well, clotheslining Vega and kicking him out of the ring. Tastic gets ahold of Alex Bowen, forces him into the ropes, and Stevens takes him over the ropes with a clothesline! Stevens's momentum carries him over the top as well! Tastic turns his attention back to Zeus, who has set up in the corner - but the crowd turns its attention to Sandy Deserts, who has found her way to the top turnbuckle! She's facing the outside - and she leaps off with a crossbody that wipes out Bowen and Vega on the outside! Tastic now goes after Zeus in the corner, pulls him to the middle of the ring, he's going for the Headache Driver! But Zeus blocks it, drops to the mat, Tastic reaches out for him with his arm - but Zeus grabs it, traps it, he pulls Tastic to the ground and LOCKS IN THE GOGOPLATA! HE'S PULLING THE PLUG ON MATT TASTIC! The Super Saiyan has nowhere to go and he taps! He taps!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners, the team of Vega, Alex Bowen, and the Good Doctor Zeus!

Everyone is down on the outside with the exception of Tastic, who lies collapses in the middle of the ring and Zeus, who stands alone and proud over his vanquished foe. The good doctor's face twists into something halfway between a grimace and a sneer as his arm is raises in victory.

Copeland: In the end, it didn't seem like team chemistry mattered much - Dr. Zeus is a difference maker in this contest, as you see there his ability to just take over and lock in the gogoplata from nowhere.

Connor: You have to wonder if anyone can stop him right now. He is scarily good right now, and you just have no idea when he's going to be able to beat you.

As the referee lowers his arm slowly, Zeus turns his head and focuses his attention to the competitors outside where they are beginning to stir, namely Sandy Deserts who is getting up from her big crossbody. She is struggling to get to her feet as she clutches her stomach with Zeus staring at her; his smirk only getting bigger. Almost suddenly, Zeus takes a b-line out of the ring and headlocks Sandy with a tight grip, throwing her into the middle of the ring. A wild look in the eyes of Zeus appear as he watches Sandy try to get up.

Connor: Oh dear God; get out of there Sandy.

Zeus slides into the ring and stalks his prey as Sandy is on one knee but instead of trying to escape, she stands on both her feet, holding her stomach and looks directly at Zeus. She tells him to come get some, barely able to stand as she puts her dukes up. Zeus lets out a smile as he walks up to Sandy, caressing her hair gently and stunning Sandy for long enough to allow Zeus to lock in the Euthanasia, bringing Sandy down to her knees and then to the canvas as Zeus tries choking the life out of Sandy.

Zeus: WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS HE!!!!

Sandy: Defeat me... at King-... -dom Come... and I'll tell...

Zeus: ARRGHHH!!

Copeland: Somebody stop this madman!

The echo of Zeus' voice bellows throughout the arena as Sandy struggles to exit the hold with Zeus increasing the pressure but she is unable to escape. Just before she looks to pass out, Ace Stevens has managed to recover on the outside and slides into the ring, chasing off Dr. Zeus who wisely lets go of the hold and exits the ring. The crowd cheers as Ace checks on Sandy before defending the fallen from any more attacks. Stevens goes over to Tastic and helps him to his feet as well as Zeus passes his team mates who are recovering on the outside, walking slowly up the ramp backwards.

Connor: Zeus needs to be restrained - you can't just run around, choking the life out of people. It's inhumane!

Cohen: I don't think he cares to be honest. If he wants answers, he'll get them.

Copeland: It's not just answers, Jack. Zeus seems to do it just for kicks. I hope Sandy is okay and well enough because she's going to need all her health if she wants to have any sort of chance to take on Zeus at Kingdom Come.

Sandy has since recovered, albeit coughing with breathing being difficult, leaning against the ropes as the referee begins checking on her.

We cut backstage and see Mason Westhoff, D.C., and David Whitman all talking about their match tonight. Suddenly, Grand Mystique walks into the scene. Mystique looks at Westhoff and then addresses the other two.

Mystique: There has been a change of plans. The order of who will compete tonight in the gauntlet has been reversed. Westhoff will start off and Whitman will bring in the rear if it has to come to that.

D.C. & Whitman: What? Why?

Mystique holds up his hands.

Mystique: Allow me to have a word with Westhoff.

Whitman and D.C. look at each other with a confused look and then leave. Mystique watches them and then looks at Westhoff.

Mystique: Your role is the most important tonight Westhoff. These other two are strong in spirit, but young in what we hope to accomplish. As the first one out there, I need you to ensure that Mikey doesn't walk out with a victory tonight, understood?

Westhoff nods.

Westhoff: Understood.

With that, the camera fades out.

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, WZCW Supershow continues with a Mayhem Rules match, scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]B1Bi1c9LmhU[/youtube]

Harrys: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 230 pounds, "The Nightmare" Dustin Hunter!

Dustin emerges from the curtain through blood red lighting with ringmaster cane in hand. He slowly walks to the ring leaving his cane by the steps.

Connor: Tonight, Dustin is gonna have to atone for his sins. Flynn is looking for payback.

Cohen:
And Dustin Hunter is supposed to be intimidated by the king of the dullards, Connor?

[youtube]aKQTWq6ZbTc[/youtube]

Harrys: His opponent, from Eastport, Maine, weighing 200 pounds, the "Devil's Dancer," Jimmy Flynn!

The music hits and goes on for a while, but Flynn is not to be seen. About 30 seconds go by and no one comes through. The pops though as Flynn jumps the barricade and nabs the cane while Dustin is distracted looking at the entrance.

Copeland: Oh boy, Flynn is going in there well prepared!

Connor: Who's the dullard now, Cohen?

*Ding Ding*

The match is quick to start as Jimmy quickly jabs Hunter with the cane right in the gut with several shots. One shot! Two shots! Three! The attack goes on. He changes it up and hits Hunter in the back, hard. The blows are loud and can be heard cracking off "The Nightmare's" back. Flynn wraps the cane around Hunter's throat and pulls back with a hard Russian Legsweep. A cover follows.

One!
Two!
Thr--Kick out!

Referee Dillon Morse signals for two as Flynn gets back up. Pulling Dustin by the hair. An Irish whip for Dustin but before Flynn can get anything moving Dustin bails to the outside trying to catch the "Devils Dancer" off guard.

Cohen:
Follow him! Don't just stand there!

Copeland:
I assume he's playing it safe. Flynn knows Dustin can be dangerous.
Dustin monitors the situation from ringside before carefully looking under the ring. He pulls out a kendo stick and tries to enter the ring with it but Flynn stomps on the stick. So Dustin bails and pulls it from under his feet. He tries again, this time trying to jab Jimmy in between the ropes but Flynn grabs the stick with his arms. Dustin drops and pulls on the stick enabling him to pull Flynn out to the floor with him.

Connor: Well that's a new one. He just yanked him out.

Sebastian: It's Mayhem rules, all finesse goes out the window here.

Dustin grabs Flynn and whips him into the barricade. The sea of fans quickly enclose the action as Dustin charges with a Running Dropkick. Drawing "Ahh's" from the masses. Flynn falls clutching his neck from the whiplash as Dustin starts to direct traffic. Getting fans to clear out the area. He grabs the barricade and lifts it up. Sandwiching Flynn with it. He stomps on him for good measure and gets on the apron. Looking at his downed adversary as the ideas turn inside his head.

Cohen:This cannot end well. If you're gonna do something, do it quick.

Sebastian: Well I-- OH MAN!!

Sebastian is interrupted by Dustin's leap off the apron. Which itself is interrupted by Jimmy Flynn throwing the barricade up and hitting the airborne "Nightmare" in mid-air, dropping him like a destroyed fighter plane on the ringside matting. He slowly gets back to his feet as Dustin is on the ground, completely out of it.

Connor: Like tossing a barrel full of clams at Eastport, Jimmy Flynn just launched that barricade at Dustin Hunter!

Cohen: Fishboy needs to cover, now. Dustin is out of it.

Flynn, after a degree of struggle, gets Dustin back into the ring. He sees his opponent is still limp and locks the Omoplata!

Cohen: You should've covered him!

Connor: Why?

Flynn cranks back on the hold as the near jobless ref, Dillon Morse checks to see if Dustin is responding. He checks the limp arm, but before he can make a call, Dustin begins to flail. He kicks and swivels on the floor as Flynn tries to stay in control. But the waving around is enough to lead "The Nightmare" to the floor. Dragging Jimmy Flynn with him. Flynn lets go before he falls off the apron, but Dustin is quick to meet him with a clothesline.

Cohen: That's why he should've covered. Dustin was out. Nothing else was needed. It's like putting a Sleeper on a dead body.

Sebastian: That analogy was silly and inaccurate, but you're right about the submission hold being unnecessary. But Flynn might be too used to collegiate wrestling.

Dustin goes for his cane again and starts to swing for Flynn's legs. Trying to chop down the athletic redwood. He spots the barricade and leads Flynn to it, leaving his trusted cane by the apron. He kicks Jimbo low and sets him up for the Dream Crusher. But Flynn backdrops him. Onto the barricade. Flynn quickly lifts his adversary for a Falling Powerslam, but Dustin fights it off with elbows to the temple. Flynn drops Dustin and holds his face with one hand and the other on the apron. Dustin gets up and gives chase, but-- BAM!! Jimmy Flynn grabs the cane Dustin left there and clobbers him on the head with it! Breaking the cane on impact! Dustin staggers but before he can fall, Flynn throws him into the ring!

Cohen: This one is over! Just pin him!

On cue, Flynn gets in and hooks the leg. Keeping Dustin away from the ropes.

One!
Two!
Three!!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Jimmy Flynn!

Dillon Morse raises Jimmy's hand but quickly goes to check Dustin who's still out. He seems to have a small gash over his head as Jimmy gingerly walks around the ring with a face of approval over his win.

Sebastian: Have eyes behind your back and keep a clear notion of your surroundings. The keys to winning a Mayhem match. A hard fought win for Jimmy Flynn. Let's see whats next in the career of this man after Kingdom Come.

We are backstage where Sandy Deserts is getting medical attention with Ace Stevens who is looking out for any potential threats (i.e. Zeus). As the doctor clears Sandy, she walks out and taps Stevens on the shoulder.

Sandy: Thanks but you didn't need to do that. I can take care of myself.

Stevens: I just wanted to make sure.

As Ace walks off, Sandy taps him on the shoulder again.

Sandy: Give Vega hell at Kingdom Come and retain because I'd sure like to face you for your Mayhem championship down the line.

Stevens: If you ever prove yourself, rookie.

Stevens laughs as he walks off, leaving Sandy behind.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a gauntlet match! The superstar running the gauntlet must defeat three opponents in order to be declared the victor. As soon as one opponent is eliminated, the next match officially begins.

Mikey Stormrage emerges just as the metal part kicks in. The crowd comes unglued for him. His former smile has turned into a serious look as he prepares his mind for the upcoming contest. He takes a couple of steps forward, pausing at the top of the ramp raising his arm in the air.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 315 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Copeland: One man in Mikey Stormrage, three in TSA. Can Mikey Stormrage run the gauntlet? We are about to find out.

Cohen: Let’s just say I’ll be shocked if he makes it past one opponent.

Mikey is now entering the ring.

Connor: Perhaps for the last time, Mikey will have to take TSA on his own. At Kingdom Come V it will be a different story entirely. He will have Howard and Jacobs by his side in what will be an epic War Games Match.

Copeland: Indeed he will.

Mikey is now in the ring, as another set of music begins to play.

The arena goes dark as the song begins. After a few seconds, a light shines from behind Mason Westhoff as he is on his knees, arms outstretched and wearing something similar to a Catholic priest’s vestments.

Harrys: And the first challenger, from The Ashes of Bridge to Salvation Church in Texarkana, Arkansas, weighing 238 pounds, Mason Westhoff!

Cohen: Westhoff has all the skills needed to break this thing open before it even gets started.

Copeland: Well, I won’t doubt that, but I would be hard-pressed to believe that Mikey won’t make a deep run in this gauntlet, if not all the way.

Connor: Earlier tonight Westhoff told D.C. and Whitman that he was leading the charge and that the two other members of TSA could take the night off. Westhoff is confident that their involvement will not even be needed.

We see both men in the ring now as Westhoff removes his entrance garments. Mikey and Westhoff square each other up from their respective corners. The referee looks at both men and gets two nods. With that, he starts the match and the bell rings.

Connor: Here we go, our first gauntlet match of the night. Can Mikey run it and gain huge momentum for his team?

Cohen: I already told you, I have no faith in him whatsoever CC.

Mikey and Westhoff quickly approach the center and Mikey sends a stiff kick into Westhoff’s gut. Westhoff bends over in response and this allows Mikey to send a double-handed club down on Westhoff’s neck. Westhoff drops to his knees as he grabs his neck in pain. Mikey grabs him by the hair and pulls him up. He then grabs an arm of Westhoff and whips him towards some ropes, but wait! Mikey pulls him back in for a short arm clothesline! Westhoff falls hard on his back as Mikey waste little time and picks him back up by his head.

Connor: Nostrils are flaring and Mikey Stormrage looks intent on running through his first opponent quickly.

Mikey gets Westhoff up and grabs him across the body. He then lifts and pulls backwards as he executes a stiff t-bone suplex! The crowd pops as Mikey crawls on his knees for the cover,

Kick Out!

Westhoff doesn’t even let him get two as he kicks out of the pin and slowly rolls away. Mikey gets up and wipes his hair back as he walks over to the crawling Westhoff. He picks him up by the hair, but Westhoff catches him with a pair of hands into the chest. Mikey stumbles backwards from the shove, but charges back at Westhoff, who catches him on his side and hits a huge hip toss! Mikey lands on his butt as he flinches in pain. Meanwhile, Westhoff runs to some nearby ropes and bounces off of them. He returns with a basement dropkick to the side of Mikey’s shoulder! Westhoff quickly crawls over to him and makes the cover,

Kick Out!

Westhoff gets frustrated and grabs Mikey by the hair. He slowly pulls him up into a dazed position. Westhoff then begins to back up. He reaches down and pulls up on his boot, as if suggesting he is about to take Mikey’s head off. He then charges at the rotund superstar and goes for a big boot! Mikey ducks under it! Westhoff quickly turns around to recover from the reversal, but Mikey steps in grab Westhoff tightly. He lifts and twists as he executes a giant belly-to-belly suplex! But wait! Mikey keeps his arms around him as he slowly rises to his feet with Westhoff still in his arms. Mikey roars and executes another huge belly-to-belly suplex. Mikey falls on top of him and stays there for the pin as the crowd cheers in excitement,

3!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, Mason Westhoff has been eliminated!

Cohen: WHAT!?

Copeland: I don’t believe it! Mikey Stormrage just caught Mason Westhoff out of nowhere and performed not one belly-to-belly, but two, to put him away. He just pinned the longest tenured member of TSA!

Connor: He was suppose to set the precedent, not be eliminated first. How will TSA recover?

Just as Connor finishes her sentence we see D.C. running down the ramp. Mikey is turned away from the entrance ramp, but he turns around just as D.C. enters. SPEAR! D.C. impales Stormrage and sends him to the ground. We see that Westhoff rolling out of the ring as D.C. immediately goes for the pin,

Kick Out!

D.C. is furious as he jumps up and pulls Mikey to his feet. He grapples his head underneath his arm and grabs his tights. D.C. pulls Mikey into an awkward looking snap-suplex! D.C. hops back up and reaches down to grab Mikey again. He pulls him up and this time he whips him into some ropes. Mikey returns as D.C. ducks down to pick him up for a spinebuster, but Mikey sends a boot into his chest! The crowd pops as D.C. jerks up and grabs his chest in pain. Mikey grits his teeth as he walks up behind D.C. and grips the back of his head. He forces him into a nearby corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle! D.C. bounces out of it, but remains standing. He staggers over to another corner. Mikey follows him and grabs him by the back of the head once more. He proceeds to send his head into another turnbuckle, but D.C. catches himself this time. He fires back with an elbow into the face of Stormrage. This causes Mikey to stagger backward and turns away. D.C. comes up behind him and sweeps the leg out with a Russian leg-sweep! D.C. jumps back to his feet, only to fall with an elbow into the chest of Mikey!

Copeland: These guys are going at it strong and fast. However, D.C. seems to be in control.

Cohen: D.C. hasn’t missed a beat since his return. Would you just look at him Seabass?!

D.C. gets back up to his feet and pulls Mikey up with him. He then proceeds to back the heavy gamer into a corner. Once in there, D.C. begins to deliver a series of high knees into Mikey’s chest. Mikey grunts after each blow until he finally finds himself slumped down in a sitting position. D.C. steps back, looks down at Mikey, and then at the crowd. The crowd boo him mercilessly. D.C. just responds by sending a stiff knee into the head of Mikey! The crowd gasps as spit flies out of Mikey’s mouth. D.C. just smiles as the crowd soaks him with hate.

Connor: D.C. is getting an earful from these fans.

D.C. proceeds to pull Mikey up and out of his sitting position. He stands Mikey up in a daze and step’s back. He then jumps forward as he goes for his finisher, Chemi-kill! BUT NO! Mikey pushes out of it and sends D.C. into a set of ropes. D.C. bounces off of them and returns with momentum. Mikey picks him up on his side and drops him down on his knee for a backbreaker! The crowd gasps and cheers at the sound of D.C.’s back popping.

Connor: The tides have turned now!

D.C. crumbles to the floor as he holds his back in pain. Mikey has to take a breather as he wipes his sweaty hair back. He then proceeds to grab an arm of D.C. and pull him up by it. Once D.C. is up, he tucks the same arm he pulled him up with in-between D.C.’s legs and pulls him into a pump-handle slam! Mikey goes for a pin attempt as the referee slides in,

Kick Out!

The crowd can’t believe it as Mikey remains hunched over D.C., who is wailing in pain on his back. Mikey grits his teeth and scoops up D.C. as he stands up. He is holding D.C. in prime position for his finisher, Game Over!

Copeland: This is it! The game is almost over for D.C.!

Mikey hoist D.C. up in order to build momentum for the drop, but as the two men come down, D.C. shifts his weight and twist out of the maneuver! He grabs the head of Stormrage on the way down and executes a Chemi-kill! The crowd can’t believe it as both men lay sprawled out on the map.

Cohen: Wow! What an innovator!

Connor: D.C. must have said a prayer before coming out of here, because he just performed a miracle by countering Mikey’s finisher with his own!

The crowd is now buzzing as they hope Mikey gets up, but he appears to be down for the count. D.C. is now stirring as he crawls over to Mikey and pushes him over onto his back. He then crawls on top of him for the cover,

3!

NO WAIT! KICK OUT! Mikey kicks out just in time as the referee holds two fingers up. The crowd pops huge at the kick out and D.C. can’t believe it. The referee is forced to turn away from the failed pin attempt as he spots Mason Westhoff entering the ring with a steel chair!

Copeland: What the hell is this?

Cohen: The great equalizer!

D.C. sees Westhoff and stands up. Westhoff slams the steel chair hard onto Mikey’s chest. Mikey screams in pain. The referee calls for the bell as D.C. looks on in disbelief. He yells at Westhoff, “What are you doing? I had him!” Westhoff ignores D.C. and slams another chair shot on the body of Mikey. The crowd is booing heavily, but they suddenly turn into cheers as James Howard and Derek Jacobs run down the entrance ramp. This prompts D.C. and Westhoff both to exit the ring. They hop the barricade and make their way up through the audience. Jacobs and Howard follow behind them as they hop the barricade as well. The crowd is buzzing, but we see Grand Mystique and David Whitman come out of the gorilla position. Mystique is pointing at Whitman, but then points at the ring. Whitman finally begins to make his way to the ring as Mystique smiles and exits back through the curtain. The crowd is still buzzing as we see Westhoff and D.C. disappear through a set of curtains in the audience. Howard and Jacobs quickly go through the same curtains.

Connor: Oh no, I don’t like this.

We see Whitman sliding into the ring and then standing up. Mikey is groaning in pain on the mat as Whitman pops his neck in anticipation. Whitman then reaches down and picks the damaged Mikey up into a standing position. Then, he lifts him up onto his shoulders in an impressive display of strength. The crowd is stunned as they watch what is happening. Whitman roars as he drops Mikey down hard with his finisher, The Burning Hammer!

Copeland: Good god!

Whitman crawls over Mikey and lets the referee make the pin count,

3!

The bell rings as Whitman hesitates for a moment to get up. However, he eventually does as the referee raises his hand in victory.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the gauntlet match, The Sacrificial Altar!

Copeland: Why did I even think that TSA would fight fairly in this gauntlet. Mikey Stormrage was defying the odds and was on course to win this thing, but Westhoff brought in the chair and cheated like a coward!

Cohen: D.C. had him ready to be pinned Seabass, don’t be such a sour puss.

Connor: Well, we have to cut to commercial break. Our first gauntlet left, at least most of us, with a sour taste in our mouths. One has to wonder how the next one will play out later on tonight. Will Strikeforce be able to exact revenge? Don’t go away!

Krypto is spotted walking down the hall with a large, burlap sack tossed over his shoulder, whistling as he walks. The ever vigilant Leon Kensworth stops the Galaxy’s Sexual Savior for a quick interview.

Leon: Krypto, if I may have a quick word…

Krypto: No you may not have a quick word! Can’t you see that I’m trying to scheme here?

Leon: Well can you at least tell us what’s in the bag?

Krypto: Me beating Facecrush tonight! Toodles!

Krypto skips off leaving Leon Kensworth impressed by the alien’s ability to turn a phrase.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, the follow match is a non-title tag team match scheduled for one fall!

The music hits, and after the initial horns Saxton and Saboteur emerge from the gorilla position with the WZCW Tag Team Championships strapped around their waists. Saboteur starts hopping up and down pumping his fists in the air while Saxton rubs his hands together ready for a fight. They make their way down the entrance ramp together, with Saboteur jumping in circles around Saxton and hi-5ing fans while Saxton is sparring with the air and making intense eye contact with the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first, at a combined weight of Insanely Manly Kilometers, they are the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Action Saxtion and Saboteur!

Copeland: I will go on record saying this. There has never been a better tag team in the history of WZCW than Action Saxton and Saboteur.

Connor: I can’t help but agree Copeland, and quite frankly they have the hardware to validate it. As we draw closer to Kingdom Come, I must admit that I am a bit sad that we are seeing one of the greatest spectacles in sports entertainment dissolve in front of our very own eyes.

Cohen: Yeah, it’s just too bad they are going to go out on a sour note by losing the tag team championships to Rush and Smith! Haha!

Saboteur slides under the bottom ring rope as Saxton makes his way up the stairs and through the top and middle rope. They both climb up the turnbuckles and pose for the audience: Saboteur unsheathes his katanas and makes an X with them, and Saxton dramatically rips off his shirt.

The crowd re-pops as The Beard makes his way out of the gorilla position, and Bob is right behind him!

Harrys: And the challengers, at a combined weight of 635 pounds, The Beard and Grizzly Bob!

Copeland: Look at that! These two men are not even an official tag team, but they are already coming out in unison. You know it wasn’t a week ago that these two men were fighting in a WZCW ring.

Connor: Yeah, but you could always tell that there was a healthy competition involved. Both of them had each other’s respect. I see it as a brotherly rivalry.

Cohen: I see it as giant disgusting globs of chest hair. Bleh!

Beard and Bob connect with the hands of fans as they make their way into the ring. Bob tosses his flannel shirt into the audience as he and his partner make their way to their corner. Saboteur and Saxton chat in their respective corner as Beard and Bob do the same. Finally, Saxton exits to the outside, which prompts Beard to mimic on his team’s side. Saboteur and Bob are set to start the match as the referee signals for the bell.

Bob and Saboteur both charge each other in the middle of the ring. Bob goes to grab Saboteur, but he slides down and in-between his legs. Saboteur is now behind Bob as he pops up and jumps on the burly man’s back. Saboteur grips Bob’s head and clutches his legs around Bob's midsection.

Copeland: A beautiful sleeper hold/body scissor combo by Saboteur!

Connor: Starting strong!

Bob flails around as Saboteur tries to secure the hold. Bob reaches up and grabs Saboteur by his head. Then, with a giant huff he pulls Saboteur over his head and slams him on the mat with a loud thud! Saboteur holds his back in pain as he springs up from the reversal. Bob steps in and grabs the head of Saboteur as he pulls his own back. He lunges it back in and nails a strong headbutt to Saboteur’s cranium! Saboteur staggers back into a set of ropes. Bob approaches him and grabs his arm. A quick whip sends Saboteur running to the other side. Saboteur bounces off of them and returns with a spinning wheel kick out of nowhere! Bob is forced to eat the blow in his chest. He stumbles backwards and now finds his own self slumped against the ropes. Saboteur quickly pops up and runs towards Bob. Bob tucks his shoulder and tosses Saboteur over the ropes and onto the outside apron. Bob thinks that he has tossed Saboteur all the way to the outside mat so he takes his time as he staggers off the ropes and into the middle of the ring. He then turns back around towards Saboteur, but Saboteur has already jumped up onto the ropes and springboarded himself towards Bob. He catches the head and takes the Grizz for a ride via a tornado DDT! The crowd pops as Saboteur quickly crawls over him for the pin,

2/KICK OUT!

Connor: Barely a two by one-half of the tag team champions.

Saboteur quickly pops up and grabs Bob by the head. He carries him over to his corner. He tags Saxton in and sets Bob up in the corner. This allows Saxton to deliver a loud knife-edge chop into the chest of Bob. Saboteur gets out of the ring as Saxton climbs up on Bob in the turnbuckle. He begins a series of punches as the crowd counts along,

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Saxton jumps down from the turnbuckle and grabs the dazed head of Bob. He pulls him from behind him for a rolling snapmare out of the turnbuckle! Saxton stands back up as Bob remains in a seated position from the snapmare. Saxton steps in and sends a spinning kick into the chin of Bob. He drops and makes the cover,

WOAH!

Bob pushes up and sends Saxton a few feet away and off of his body.

Cohen: Now that is strength!

Saxton doesn’t know how to react at first, but then he puffs his bottom lip and mutters, “Not bad.” However, he returns to his opponent and picks him up by his hair. He pulls Bob up, but gets a stiff forehead into his chest. Saxton gasps for air, but Bob cocks back for another headbutt into Saxton’s caramel colored chest. This time, Bob follows up by pulling Saxton up and lifting him for a suplex! Wait! He holds Saxton high up in the air for a delay as the crowd buzzes. Finally, he drops the action superstar down hard on the mat. The crowd pops for Bob! Bob then begins to crawl towards his corner as we see Beard stretching out his fingers for a tag! Meanwhile, we see that Saboteur is also crawling towards his corner. The crowd is really fired up now as both men army crawl to their partners. We get a dual shot on the screen as Bob and Saxton both reach out! A double tap is heard, followed by an enormous pop. Both Beard and Saboteur get tagged in as they enter the ring. Saboteur runs right into a snap scoop powerslam from Beard! The crowd pops as Beard stands up like a bolt of lighting. Saxton has now returned to his feet in a daze as he walks right into Beard’s arms for a sidewalk slam! Saxton’s back hits the mat as he holds it in pain and rolls out of the ring.

Connor: Beard is on fire!

Beard stands to his feet as he sees Saboteur pulling himself up to the ropes. Beard greets him with some kicks to the sides. Beard kicks him all the way into a turnbuckle back-first. Beard steps in and delivers a couple elbow smashes into the face of Saboteur. Now that Beard has him fastened in the corner, he begins to back up all the way to the other turnbuckle. He then beats his chest with one arm as the crowd pumps up. He runs straight at the corner and leaps for an explosive corner splash, but no! Saboteur rolls out and Beard eats the turnbuckle. Saboteur crawls back in for a roll-up out of nowhere!

KICK OUT!

Cohen: I don’t believe it!

Copeland: Saboteur almost had him in the roll-up!

Connor: Wait, what’s this?!

The crowd breaks into waves of boos as Rush and Sam Smith run down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. Beard and Saboteur are now both on their feet. They look at each other and nod as they charge the entering Smith and Rush. Smith and Saboteur trade blows just as Rush and Beard do. The referee calls for the bell.

Cohen: Yes, I love this strategy by Rush and Smith. Rough them up early to make the task easier at Kingdom Come.

Connor: This is not strategy, it’s cowardly!

Copeland: This match was just heating up, but it looks as though it’s going to be a draw caused by Rush and Smith. What a bunch of crooks!

Smith nails a spinebuster on Saboteur and moves his sights over to Beard. Now, both Rush and Smith stomp Beard back and down into a corner. The crowd suddenly turns into cheers as both Bob and Saxton enter the ring. Smith turns from Beard and goes to attack Bob, but he gets a high knee into his gut. Bob then pushes him onto his knees and in-front of Saxton. Rush tries to intervene, but Bob smashes an elbow into Rush’ face. Saxton sizes up Smith on his knees and goes for some Black Lightning, but Smith ducks out the way and rolls out of the ring on the entrance ramp side. Saxton tries to stop him, but it is to no avail. Smith stands back up on the outside and sees that Bob, Beard, Saboteur, and Saxton now all have a hold of Rush as they kneel him down in the middle of the ring. Smith just looks on as Saboteur and Saxton yell at him from inside. Rush is in a daze as Saboteur and Saxton look at each other, but then swing back their legs and hit a sick double roundhouse kick to the head of Rush!

The crowd pops as Smith shakes his head and slowly begins to back his way up the entrance ramp. Saboteur and Saxton yell out insults as Smith just stares back down at them. Beard and Bob poke the shoulders of Saboteur and Saxton and prompt them to turn around. Bob is going on about something and we hear Beard mention something called “The Bearded Garrotte.” Saboteur and Saxton are confused. Bob tells them to just watch as he grabs Beard’s massive beard and pulls him over the downed Rush. He pulls him down to the face of Rush and shoves it into the mammoth’s mouth! Rush begins flailing as Bob chokes Rush with Beard’s beard! Beard himself finally pulls away to stop the choking. Bob yells, “what is the matter?” Beard says “nothing, it just feels kind of weird!” Saxton and Saboteur just look at Bob and Beard, but we see Saxton rubbing his chin and nodding his head as we cut to commercial.

We cut backstage and see James Howard and Derek Jacobs coming out a set of double doors. Howard looks down the hallway, but sees no one. He slams his fist against the wall.

Howard: Damn it!

Suddenly, Ricky Runn walks into the scene with a hot dog and slushy.

Runn: What up dawg, anybody want a bite of my dawg?

Jacobs: Where were you? Mikey got ambushed during the gauntlet!

Runn: Wait, what?

Howard: Nothing can change that now! But I'll be damned if I'm not entering the gauntlet first. I'm going to end Grand Mystique tonight. He won't even make it Kingdom Come.

Howard walks off fuming as Jacobs looks at Runn, who takes a bite of his hot dawg, I mean hot dog.

[youtube]G1ltJ60u-w0[/youtube]​

The fans begins to cheer as Triple X's music plays and the hi-flying star quickly makes his way down the ramp, sliding into the ring and immediately looking back at the entrance way, waiting for his opponents.

Harrys: The following contest is a Triple Threat match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, already in the ring, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 220 pounds; Triple X!

Copeland: The straight-edge superstar is heavily focused on this match tonight, not even performing any taunts or anything. As he stated in an interview with Becky this week, he isn't looking forward to another loss.

Cohen: Well he better get his act together because if he thinks tardiness is the issue with losing then he better take a good, hard look at his match tapes.

[YOUTUBE]eMqsWc8muj8[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd lets out a big cheer as the "robin hood" of WZCW walks out, performing his signature taunt before making his way down the ramp. On the way, he shakes the hands of the older fans and hi-fives the younger ones. He clearly seems happy as he interacts with the fans.

Harrys: Next, making his way to the ring, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds, Blade!

Connor: On the completely opposite side of the spectrum, Blade has been causing a storm here in WZCW as of late with his recent victory over the Eurasian champion, Chris K.O.

Copeland: It seemed that turning over a new leaf has brought a new intensity to Blade. I wouldn't doubt him winning a championship in the near future.

Blade slides into the ring and walks past X, giving him a nod of respect with X reluctantly doing the same. Blade hops on the turnbuckles and looks around the arena before doing his signature taunt once more.

[YOUTUBE]YVw7eJ0vGfM[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowds heavily as the only female in this contest walks out onto the stage, hands on her hips and a cocky look on her face as she makes sure to strut her stuff down the ramp. She gets a couple of whistles from the audience but she responds with scowls and disgusted looks.

Harrys: And their opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing 152 pounds, Isabel Stone!

Cohen: Izzy has been on a roll since her return to WZCW and finally, she gets the competition she deserves.

Connor: Careful now, Jack. Blade & Triple X are well-known for heating up the competition and are tough opponents. Isabel's winning streak only puts her on a level playing field with these two so it'll be interesting to see what she can do in this situation.

Isabel is already in the ring and bypasses Blade, heading up to Triple X and pushing him, causing the surprised Triple X to trip backwards. Referee Aubrey grabs Isabel and pulls her back, warning her that match hasn't started but she snickers at the sight as X's eyes light up with anger. He hops up and looks to charge at Izzy but Blade steps in, holding him back and re-assuring him that it isn't worth it. Triple X points at Izzy and tells her to watch herself as Izzy acts scared in a mocking way.

Connor: The guts on Isabel amazes me. Does she want to break her neck again?

Cohen: That sounds like a threat, CC.

Connor: Triple X is clearly not in the mood for mind games and anybody, even someone like X, in an unclear state of mind can turn viscous and do thing they regret.

Finally, Aubrey is able to get everyone sorted and signals for the bell to start the contest.

* DING * DING * DING *

Triple X immediately targets Isabel, running straight at her with a clothesline. She ducks at the last second, causing X to turn around and gets hit with a bitch slap for his troubles, only pissing X off further as Isabel smiles and runs in the direction of Blade as X goes after her. Just before she reaches Blade, she ducks underneath him and pushes him straight into the oncoming X. The two men collide with X getting knocked in the head, causing him to fall to the ground. Isabel tries to use this opportunity to hit the Beetle Crawl but the technical prowess of Blade is able to switch behind Isabel, grab her stomach, spin 180 and deliver a picture perfect German suplex with a bridging combination... 1... 2... Isabel manages to kick-out as Triple X rolls to the outside, clutching his head. Blade is at his feet with Isabel having trouble to get to hers, also clutching her head. Blade, the suave gentlemen he is, helps Isabel to her feet only to deliver an uppercut, causing Isabel to stagger back towards the turnbuckles. Blade then delivers an Irish whip, sending Isabel across the ring with force that causes her to hit the turnbuckle on the opposite side and bounce out, allowing Blade to catch Isabel with a lifting side slam into a backbreaker. Again, Blade goes for the cover... 1... 2... kick-out by Isabel. With Triple X still on the outside, Blade grabs the legs of Isabel and locks in his signature Texas Cloverleaf to a cheering crowd, goading Isabel to tap. Blade wrenches back as it looks like Isabel has got nowhere to go and considers tapping... but Triple X manages to swoop in and manages an enzuigiri on Blade, knocking Blade groggy enough to let go of the submission and drop to the ground.

Copeland: You could hear that sound echo throughout the arena!

Connor: I'll be surprised if there are no concussions after this match. I think everyone has had a close call with getting hit in the head.

Instead of going for the cover on Blade, X turns his attention to the recovering Isabel who is using the ropes for assistance, looking to put her away quickly as well. As Isabel turns around, X goes for the X-RATED but Isabel manages to evade the attack. However, before she can turn the situation into her advantage, X is already charging at her and manages a running forearm smash across the face of Isabel. X performs a kip-up and out of nowhere, Blade is up and ready to meet Triple X, grabbing him by the throat on the way and up and planting him into the ground with a modified chokeslam.

Cohen: Using an opponent's kip-up to deliver a chokeslam without any energy expenditure? Why didn't I ever think of that?

Before Blade is able to go for the pinfall, Isabel manages to kick Blade in the shin from the ground, causing him to go to one knee. Isabel scrambles to her feet and runs off the ropes, delivering a baseball slide to the legs of Blade, knocking him down. Isabel uses this opportunity to pin X... 1... 2... Blade manages to break up the attempt. As Blade goes to pick up Isabel, she smacks him across the nose and makes enough room to allow Isabel to perform cartwheel, going for the punch to end the combination but Blade kicks her in the gut and looks to be going for the Halo to end the contest. Blade struggles and losses grip as Isabel drops to her knees... DELIVERING A DELIBERATE LOW-BLOW ON BLADE IN FRONT OF THE REFEREE!

Cohen: ... ouch.

Copeland: What was that for?

Blade drops to his knees as well clutching his crotch as he looks at Isabel face-to-face, who gives him a cocky and snickering look as she shoves him down to the ground as the referee calls for the bell.

* DING * DING * DING *

The crowd boos heavily as the referee explains to the Truman Harrys about the outcome of the contest as Isabel gets to her feet. Triple X, who is recovering, witnessed the entire thing and is confused.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match due to a disqualification; Blade!

Cohen: Wait... how does he get the victory?

Connor: Low-blow by Isabel on Blade means he gets the win.

Cohen: But it's a Triple Threat?

Triple X doesn't look too happy and gets to his feet, questioning the referee who stands with his decision. X is pissed that he has lost yet another match but this time not by his hand and looks over to Isabel in the corner who shrugs and twirls her hair as she decides to leave.

[YOUTUBE]66aTWHOCpck[/YOUTUBE]​

Cohen: Finally! Someone to reverse the decision.

A mixed reaction for the General Manager of Ascension (Chuck Myles) as he walks out onto the stage with a microphone as Isabel is at ringside, Triple X hanging on the ropes and Blade almost to his feet, recovered from the low-blow.

Myles: Okay, okay... that wasn't exactly the type of contest I had in mind when the three General Managers created this Supershow. We wanted to see the exciting hi-flying ability of Triple X mixed with the technical prowess of Blade, whilst splashing a little youth and brawling in Isabel Stone... not a short 5 minute contest if that with a controversial ending and I think all the fans deserve better than this.

The fans begin to cheer as they agree with the sentiments of the General Manager.

Myles: However, since we are running short on time, I cannot restart this match but what I can do is host a rematch in the future... say, I don't know... the Kingdom Come weekend?

All three competitors are now fully engaged as the words "Kingdom Come" have been uttered.

Myles: So, let's make this official: the "WrestleZone" weekend will feature a Supershow rematch as Blade takes on Isabel Stone and Triple X in a Triple Threat match... but to make sure we don't end in another disqualification - should the winner of the match take victory via pinfall or submission, they will receive a very special reward: they will automatically advance through at least the first round of the Redemption World Heavyweight Championship tournament.

The announcement seems to please all three competitors as does the fans, despite not being able to see a repeat of this match.

Myles: And if that prize doesn't please the three of you, you know where to find me.

Myles smiles and leaves the stage, heading to the back as all three competitors stare at each other with Isabel slowly backing up the ramp with a smirk still etched on her face.

Copeland: Another big match added to the "WrestleZone" Weekend - this exact match but with the winner gaining immunity for the first round of the World title tournament post-Kingdom Come if they win without any sort of disqualifications.

Connor: It's a huge chance for all three competitors who could definitely be future World Heavyweight champions one day - they get that head-start early on before finding out how the tournament is going to work.

Cohen: So Myles is going to leave that decision? What a crock! Back in my day...

Copeland: Oh can it, Jack. This isn't the 1800's any more.

Cohen: Oh ha ha, very funny Seabass.

Action Saxton is pacing around furiously backstage as his tag team partner, Saboteur, looks on as he polishes one of his katanas.

Saxton: Man, I can’t believe those suckas punked us again! Every damn time we hit the ring, Smith and Rush are right there to ruin our jive!

Saboteur: Yeah, but at least we got the old guy back tonight. Besides, we’ll give them the proper butt kicking they deserve at Kingdom Come.

Saxton: Naw man, that ain’t enough! I’m thinkin’ we got some payback on Smith tonight! What do you say?

Saboteur: Great! I’ll put on a wig and seduce him and lure him into a motel room, and then I’ll escape through the bathroom window while you release a giant box full of Peruvian Hissing Cockroaches into the room!

Saxton: That’s a good plan, but I was thinking that we do something like mess with him before his match, if we can get to him in time.

Saboteur sheaths his katana and springs to his feet.

Saboteur: Sounds like a plan, Soul man!

???: Mind if we help?

Grizzly Bob and Beard walk into the scene.

Beard: I know we’ve been on opposite sides of the ring the past few months, but we have beef with Smith and Rush too. Let us help you.

Saxton: I appreciate it boys, but Saboteur and I have been working as a team for over a year now, we got this.

Bob: That’s fair. Besides, you probably don’t want a wimp like Beard helping you anyway.

Beard: Excuse me? I’m so strong that my muscles have muscles!

Bob: Oh yeah? Well I’m so strong that my muscles’ muscles have muscles!

Beard: I’m so strong my muscles’ muscles’ muscles have muscles!

Bob: I’m so strong that…

Saxton: Enough! Look, Saboteur and I have to take care of business tonight, but I have an idea that’s going to help settle this feud between you once and for all!

Saboteur: A wrestling match?

Saxton: Better: a Three Stages of Manliness contest hosted by yours’ truly, because if anybody knows what it takes to be a man, it’s Action Saxton baby! Now come on Saboteur, let’s go see if we can’t find Sam Smith.

Saxton and Saboteur march off leaving Bob and Beard nodding happily at Saxton’s proposal.

Bob: Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, what do you think?

Beard: I think you better do some research on how to be man, because you don’t hold a candle to the real thing, kid.

Bob: I’ve been a man since I was born, man!

Beard: I’ve had this beard since I was born, guy!

Bob: Who you callin’ guy, buddy?

Bob pokes Beard hard in the chest.

Beard: Who you callin’ buddy, pal?

Beard pokes Bob back.

Bob: Who you callin’ pal, friend?

Harrys: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]wKepg6zw2_k&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, the team of Thrash, The Angel, and Amber Warren!

The three superstars emerge from behind the curtain to a nice reception. They make their way to the ring, high fiving willing fans along the way.

Copeland: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! For those just tuning in, we have received word that Rush is still being examined by the medical staff backstage. Despite that, this match will continue as a three on one handicap match.

Connor: I can't say I agree with that decision. The odds seamed stacked too high on one side.

Cohen: Going to agree there Cat. Smith is too much for these three to handle. This won't be a fair fight.

[YOUTUBE]qv96yJYhk3M[/YOUTUBE]​

And the challenger, from Washington D.C, weighing 235 pounds, Sam Smith!

Smith makes his way to the ring, his eyes focused on his opponents. He steps into the ring and walks directly to their corner and ascends to the second turnbuckle to survey the crowd to a steady chorus of boos.​

Cohen: Look at the confidence that Smith possesses. That is the look of a man who is in control.

Connor: His lack of recent success certainly doesn't seem to deter him. It will be no easy task tonight however. He will be without confidant and business partner Rush, and he is going against a veteran in Angel, and Thrash and Warren have been hot recently.

Copeland: Maybe Smith going it alone will allow him to buck his recent bad luck. It seems that more than once in recent weeks Rush has been the cause of said luck.

Smith eagerly awaits his opponent as James Aubrey goes over the rules to the three person team. Thrash starts off the match and Smith instantly rushes him, tacking him down with a tackle and unleashing a series of punches to the former rock star. 1...2...3...4...and Smith stands, just before the count of five. He gets a warning from the ref, but Smith shrugs it off and begins to stomp away at his foe. Vicious stomps to the head and shoulder area. Thrash rolls away, into the ropes, again forcing the ref to begin a five count. 1...2...3...4...and again Smith relents just before the disqualification. Thrash tags in an eager Angel, who leaps over the top rope into the ring. He charges at Smith, who takes him down with an arm drag. Angel pops to his feet, again running at Smith. This time Smith uses the luchador's momentum, hitting a back body drop. He follows it up with an elbow drop, then a second, and a third. Angel uses the ropes to stand, forcing the ref to hold Smith back. Angel tags in Warren, who ducks a Smith clothesline. She rebounds off the ropes and hits a running roll up, catching Smith off guard...

1!
2!
And Smith is able to kick out. He gets back to his feet, an angry look on his face. He catches an attempted Warren kick and sweeps her off of her feet. As she lies on her back, Smith taunts her into standing. She fires off a punch, but Smith blocks it and begins to fire away with hard right hands. Blow after blow lands until Warren drops to a knee. Smith grabs her arm and drags her to her feet. He Irish whips her into the ropes and hits a bone rattling spine buster on the rebound. As she lies on the canvas, Smith cockily kicks her in the head and begins to soak in the chorus of boos the crowd is raining down.

Copeland: Smith in total control, with little regard for rules or public approval.

Cohen: No approval needed Seabass. He knows he's good, and he is showing it.

Smith is leaning over the top rope, arguing with a fan in the front row when Thrash lands a clubbing blow across the back. He continues to land unorthodox blows as Smith is caught off guard. As Smith turns and tries to cover up, Thrash grabs an arm and Irish whips him across the ring. He catches him with a drop told hold off the rebound. Smith puts a hand to his face as Thrash tags Warren back in. She waits for Smith to stand and she springboards into the ring with a forearm smash. She waits for Smith to stand and begins to unleash a series of kicks to the legs of the former Elite X champion. She then follows it up with a roundhouse kick to the head, but Smith is able to duck the shot. Warren keeps her balance however, and sweeps the legs of Smith out from under him. She tags in Angel, who ascends to the top rope. He leaps into the air and connects with a splash as the crowd begins to cheer the new found fire of the three person team.

Connor: Looks like you spoke too soon Jack. The ragtag trio seems to have finally gotten their act together.

Angel clutches his stomach as he crawls over Smith for a pin...

1!
2!
And Smith kicks out. Angel pulls Smith to his feet and begins to drag him toward the allied corner. He positions Smith against the turnbuckle, but before he can make a tag, Smith gouges the eye. An elbow knocks Warren off the apron, before Smith turns his attention to Thrash. He grabs him around the back of the head and fires off a punch that connects to the temple. He then rams him headfirst into the top turnbuckle, dropping him to the floor. Smith turns his attention back to Angel just in time to grab an attempted shuffle side kick. Smith takes Angel off his feet and locks in the Sharpshooter! Angel begins to grab his head in pain, screaming out for nonexistent help. He desperately reaches out for the ropes, but Smith keeps him firmly planted just inches away. Suddenly, Smith releases the hold.

[YOUTUBE]RDN4awrpPQQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Copeland: Smith had this match won, but it seems Rush has decided to make an appearance.

Connor: This could prove to be a costly mistake on the big man's part.

Smith walks to the ropes and begins to question his partner. Angel begins to slowly crawl to his corner while his opponents talk. Rush climbs onto the apron and gets in Smith's face, angry over the events earlier in the night. Rush shoves Smith, and the ref signals that it was a legal tag. As Smith backs away, Rush climbs over the top rope and into the ring with Smith. Angel has made it to his corner and tags in Warren just as Smith shoves Rush back. Warren uses this to her advantage and rolls the big man up...

1!
2!
3!

Here are your winners, the team of Amber Warren, Thrash, and The Angel!

Copeland: Unbelievable! The ragtag trio has pulled off an upset here tonight.

Connor: Girl power! Warren with a heads up move to take advantage of the dissent between Rush and Smith. Way to stay on your toes girl.

Cohen: Very professional Cat. Smith had this match in the bag, but Rush wanted to share in the glory and he cost his team a win.

Copeland: It will be interesting to see where this goes as the two head into a tag team title match at Kingdom Come.

The face team makes their way up the ramp, Thrash helping Angel who is still clutching his lower back. They celebrate their victory as Smith and Rush argue in the middle of the ring.

Backstage, we see Celeste Crimson and the World Heavyweight Champion Steven Holmes walking down a corridor, if you could call it walking. Holmes is struggling to move, holding his stomach as he uses Celeste as a crutch due to an apparent limp. The two walk past Big Dave who looks at them oddly for a second before getting in front of the two and stopping them.

Holmes: Hello Dave. What do you want?

Dave: What happened?

Holmes: Are you daft? Did you not remember what happened when Barbosa viciously...

Dave: Yeah, yeah. Okay... but I thought you were medically cleared?

Celeste: Steven felt that he had an obligation to return, for the fans.

Dave rolls his eyes.

Holmes: The ratings dropped heavily without my appearance last time and I cannot let WZCW fall again this week at the Supershow...

Dave: We dropped only 0.1 in the ratings.

Holmes: ... so I am doing you a favour. I will compete in my match tonight... for the people!

A gleaming and self-absorbed look is in Holmes' eyes as the two begin to struggle walking along the corridor as Dave shakes his, not believing the display.

Facecrush McSpinesmaher, crusher of faces and smasher of spines, is nearing the gorilla position for his entrance. The tube-born monstrosity dwarves the plethora of backstage workers that surround him, and every step he takes causes a small shockwave that sends the worker scurrying. Facecrush cracks his neck and rubs his palms together, one of the rituals the behemoth performs shortly before he does what he was created to do… but then something odd happens. Something distracts Facecrush… something catches his nose. It’s a delicious scent of chocolate, baked goods, and grease. It is a scent that Facecrush is familiar with; a scent that can bring the hulking creation down to his knees.

Chocolate donuts with sprinkles.

Sure enough, Facecrush looks down towards his feet to see that he is standing above his favorite treat. With the excitement of a child on Christmas morning, the giant drops to his knees and scarves down a chocolate frosted donut without taking a single bite. A smile crosses Facecrush’s face, the only face that Facecrush doesn’t want crushed, but that smile soon turns to look of confusion. The donut is gone… but the scent remains! Facecrush’s eyes dart around madly, trying to find the source of the scent, and he soon finds what he’s looking for: another chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles! Facecrush pounces on the donut and again sucks it up like a vacuum. But wait, there’s more! Another donut lies no more than ten feet away from the previous one, and beyond that lies another, and another, and another! Facecrush furiously follows the trail of donuts, sucking them up one after another. Within seconds the brute has found his way from the gorilla position to well below the arena floor, nearing the locker rooms. Indeed, the trail of donuts leads Facecrush right into one of these many locker rooms, and inside this locker room lies the pot of gold at the end of the chocolate frosted donut rainbow: a burlap sack brimming with the baked treats that Facecrush loves so. The beast’s eyes widen, and perhaps even begin to water as he looks on at something he may have seen in a dream.

And then the lights go out.

A few moments pass, but the silence is soon broken by the sound of metal on flesh. Again and again the clangs of steel on skin and muscle and bone and fat ring through the locker room, and each clang is accompanied by the sound of a lab-created monster groaning in pain.

The lights come back on, and it is Krypto standing proudly above Facecrush McSpinesmasher, the alien wielding his weapon: a steel chair.

Krypto: Where is Missy?!

Krypto delivers another chairshot to the head of Facecrush McSpinesmasher, and the behemoth grabs his head in pain.

Krypto: I said, “Where is Missy?!”

Another smash of the steel chair over Facecrush’s back and the beast seems to be down. Mr. McSpinesmasher lays still, the only sign of life being shown is his massive chest raising and sinking as he gasps for air.

Krypto: Fine then, I’ll just have to go find Misty myself.

Krypto walks towards the door and opens it. He looks out of the room each way, deciding where he should go.

Krypto: Hmmm… if I was a lab-created monster that had poor English skills and the brain a size of a packing peanut, where would I hide the young woman I kidnapped at a wrestling show?

Facecrush: WHY DON’T YOU ASK ME?!?!?!

Krypto turns around to see a giant palm closing in on his face.

--------------------​

Announcer: Hey kids! Are you bored of all those stupid old toys and video games?

Kids: YEAH!

Announcer: Then you should try NEW WZCW ACTION KICK ACTION FIGURES!

Kids: COOL!

Announcer: NEW WZCW ACTION KICK ACTION FIGURES are the next step in action figure technology! They can fight like your favorite wrestlers, and they look just like the real thing!

Kid 1: Here comes the Tit Drop!

Kid 2: Countered into the Doppelganger!

Kids: ONE! TWO! THREE! YAYYYYYY!

Announcer: NEW WZCW ACTION KICK ACTION FIGURES now being sold at toy stores everywhere! Go get your NEW WZCW ACTION KICK ACTION FIGURES today!

--------------------​

Copeland: Welcome back to WZCW Supershow III, and if you’re just joining us now, here’s a quick recap of what happened before the break: Krypto seemed to lead Facecrush McSpinesmasher, the beastly creation of Krypto’s sworn enemy Mr. Alhazred, into a trap by using a trail of donuts. After assaulting Facecrush with a steel chair, Krypto attempted to find his girlfriend and Facecrush kidnapping victim Missy, but was stopped when Facecrush McSpinesmasher recovered from the beating he took. Now they are here in the ring, and Facecrush has been stomping on Krypto’s face for the past two minutes.

Cohen: I remember when this used to be a proud wrestling company.

Connor: Well, the important thing is that the match has finally officially begun.

Sure enough, the ref is standing in the ring watching Facecrush continually stomp away at Krypto’s head. Facecrush finally stops before falling onto Krypto for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Cohen: Oh come on! Facecrush was stomping on that little guy’s head for two full minutes! How did he kickout?

Copeland: Maybe Krypto’s species has extraordinarily thick skulls?

Connor: Hey, I didn’t know Jack and Krypto were from the same species!

Back in the ring, a very frustrated Facecrush lifts Krypto’s legs and starts swinging him around in a big swing. Facecrush releases Krypto and sends him flying across the ring. Facecrush stomps over and covers Krypto.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Facecrush is livid that he can’t put away his much smaller opponent. Facecrush gets back to his feet and drags Krypto by his collar and starts throwing fists into Krypto’s abdomen. Krypto’s legs buckle from the pain, but Facecrush continues to pummel Krypto, finally finishing up his attack with a headbutt that drops Krypto to the mat. Again, Facecrush pins Krypto.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Cohen: You’d think with Kingdom Come just around the corner Krypto would have the good sense to stay down and avoid risking injury! Sheesh!

Connor: Krypto isn’t wrestling for pride here, Jack: he’s wrestling for love. That’s why he refuses to quit.

Facecrush is standing now, looking on furiously as Krypto attempts to get back to his feet. Krypto finally reaches a vertical base, but is immediately put back down as Facecrush delivers a massive boot to Krypto’s face. But Krypto won’t stay down. Krypto again struggles to get back up, struggling to stay up with his wobbly legs. Facecrush won’t allow Krypto to stand, though, as he drops Krypto with a huge forearm smash.

But the crowd is behind Krypto, clapping and cheering for the alien to get back up. Krypto is using every muscle in his body to try and oblige them, slowly but surely standing up. He’s finally standing proudly on his feet, and Krypto points to his opponent, telling Facecrush McSpinesmasher to…

Krypto: Bring it!

The two men charge at each other, but Krypto ducks the clothesline Facecrush throws. Krypto rebounds off the rope and charges at Facecrush, and again ducks an attack, this time a big boot. Krypto hits the ropes, but instead of rebounding off of them, he jumps onto the second rope, and springboards back at Facecrush, hitting him with a crossbody… but he’s caught by Facecrush! Facecrush roars, spit and drool dripping from his vortex of a mouth as he carries Krypto around the ring, and then military presses him over his head!

Copeland: Krypto tried to make a heroic comeback, but the strength of Facecrush seems to be too much for him to handle. This has to be the end!

Facecrush begins pumping his arms up and down as he prepares for a big move, and he delivers as he tosses Krypto up in the air! Krypto must be 12 feet above the ring as he peaks, but as he falls he seems to readjust his body. Facecrush looks up to see nothing but a pair of alien boots crashing down on his face!

Copeland: Krypto just hit the Flying Saucer on Facecrush! Facecrush never saw it coming! And here’s the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The bell rings and Krypto falls backwards off of Facecrush. The intergalactic warrior is exhausted, but he gets back to his feet to have his handraised.

Harrys: The winner of this match... KRYPTOOOOOOOOO!

Krypto takes a moment to bask in his victory and the adulation of the fans whom are letting it be known that they are proud of the upset victory they witnessed tonight. He smiles, but then becomes a bit concerned as he sees Facecrush stirring. The alien walks over to the monster and grabs him by his collar and raises a threatening fist to his face.

Krypto: Where’s Missy! I demand that you bring me Missy!

Facecrush nods obediently. He stands up and climbs out of the ring, jogging to the backstage area. A few moments pass before Facecrush reemerges with a hogtied Missy thrown over his shoulder. He rolls Missy into the ring before climbing into the ring himself and using his incredible strength to simply tear the ropes off of her. Finally free, Missy runs over to Krypto and plants a kiss right on the alien’s massive forehead. Facecrush follows Missy and extends his hand to Krypto.

Facecrush: FACECRUSH HOPES WE CAN BE FRIENDS!

Krypto looks at Facecrush’s hand and slaps it away… before throwing his arms around Facecrush for a hug!

Facecrush: THIS IS ALL FACECRUSH EVER WANTED!

The audience “awww”s as Krypto and Facecrush McSpinesmasher hug out their differences.

Cohen: I hate this place.

Connor: Nobody’s asking you to stay, Jack.

We see the three General Managers inside their office conversing as they continue paperwork when a commotion can be heard outside their door. They look up as Dave stands, approaching the door and opens it where the Beard and Grizzly Bob are arguing outside the front door to each other, stopping when they see the GM's looking at them with confusion.

Dave: What are you guys arguing about?

As soon as Dave asks the question, both men begin yelling over each other with the Beard pulling out a ruler and measuring his beard before comparing the size of Bob's to Dave as Bob flexes his muscles and then slaps the stomach of Bob. Before the two begin to tussle, Dave interrupts.

Dave: Stop it guys... look, if you guys are here to ask about settling this then don't worry, I've already spoken with Action Saxton and we've approved of the Three Stages of Manliness competition for the WrestleZone weekend. Should there happen to be a draw somehow, then the two of you will compete in a singles match with one fall to the finish to end the competition. Oh, and where is Action Saxton? I've got to confirm if he wants to still officiate.

Beard and Bob look at each other with glee before responding.

Beard/Bob: They're planning an Ambush in the dark corridor.

Dave's face turns to a look of danger as he runs out the door, looking for the tag team champions. Reluctantly, Myles follows Dave and Beard & Bob continue to argue. Bateman has a look of disgust on his face as he shuts the door behind him.

[YOUTUBE]_8cMpFGuyHQ[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd pauses for a moment before going ballistic for the sound that hearlads the arrival of a legend in WZCW! That was not the sound they expected to here upon the return of action, but it is a welcome surprise.

Harrys: This bout is set for one fall and is a six man tag team match. Introducing first, on his way to the ring, from Keystone City, Kansas, weighing 225 pounds, This is........Titus!

Copeland: Titus has been very busy since his return with hollywood and his impending feud with Chris K.O., but he had a chance last week to take a break from his busy schedule and announce our first ever WZCW Hall of Fame inductee.

[YOUTUBE]xzWXoP3lj1w[/YOUTUBE]

Every legend has a beginning

Everest then rushes over to the limp form of Titus he locks in the Mountain Climber to an already out Titus. The ref checks Titus raises his hand it drops once, raises his hand, it drops twice, raise Titus’s hand for a third time, but it drops again and the ref calls for the bell.

Harrys: Here is your winner, by knockout… Everest!!

Every legend has a struggle

Various shots of Joseph Rios cheating Everest out of the World Title are shown.

Every legend has redemption

Meanwhile, Manzo is back on his feet, Manzo misses a clothesline, Everest catches him for the Rock Slide and goes for the pin!! 1....2..........3!!!!

Harrys: Herer is your winner and NEWWWWWWWWWWW WZCW World Heavyweight Champion.....EVEREST!!!!

Every legend has an untold story

Clips of Everest battling Titus and Steamboat Ricky are shown.

Some legends have a second coming

Copeland: Now, last week Titus told everyone in attendance that Everest would be returning this week to comment on his recent induction, but due to emergency scheduling conflicts he will not be here until the Hall of Fame ceremony.

Connor: That makes it all the more sweeter to me.

Titus makes his way down to ringside like a big ball of energy. His movement is fast and frantic, but he makes time to high five several fans en-route to the ring. His smiles from ear-to-ear, delighted to be back between the ropes and excited for the opportunities that await him.

Copeland: Titus has looks fantastic since returning to challenge Chris K.O. for his EurAsian Championship. Wouldn’t you agree guys?

Connor: I think so.

Cohen: Bah! Titus may not be as over the hill as people think, but he is still no match for the awesome might of our very own Knight in shining armour; Chris K.O.

As Titus climbs the turnbuckles, he points out into the crowd and retains his smile. He pumps his fist before the music changes to something a little less upbeat:

[YOUTUBE]kIlTOoa0L2I&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

As the lighting in the arena changes and the mood becomes a bit more serious, the crowd continues to cheer with delight. And then, they become elated as S.H.I.T. emerges into the arena:

Harrys: And his partners, first, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!

In contrast to his partner’s entrance, S.H.I.T. does not high five or even share in the fun with the fans, he is clod and serious, making his way to the ring with precision.

Connor: This machine of a man is going to be out for some revenge tonight against Wasabi Toyota and John Constantine after the way our latest edition of Meltdown ended.

Copeland: Indeed, but can S.H.I.T. gets his hands on either of those men tonight?

Entering the ring, S.H.I.T. raises his arms to draw further response from the crowd before he looks at Titus and nods. Titus returns the pleasantry and again the music changes along with the mood:

[YOUTUBE]yg14OvXbJdU[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And their partner, from Bedlam, weighing 237 pounds, Barbosa!

As Kylie rings throughout the arena, Barbosa appears and in a bizarre hybrid on the two entrances, stares at the ring whilst walking with a fast pace to the ring. He extends his arms out and high fives a couple of fans before one taps him on the chest. He stops and glares at them before resuming his walk to the ring.

Connor: No doubt about it, Barbosa is still one of the most fearsome competitors in WZCW.

Cohen: I don’t doubt that CC, but he’s got one heck of a task facing him here tonight, and a far greater one even at Kingdom Come when the Ice Queen herself Celeste Crimson takes him down and down hard.

Barbosa joins his allies in the ring and nods at both of them, a sign of respect. All three men face to entrance way and absorb the cheers of the fans as there is a brief delay between this teams entrances and the opposing one’s.

Copeland: Quite the ensemble in that ring right now. Can’t wait to see how they operate as a unit.

We shall find out in a minute as the first villain enters much to the crowd’s chagrin.

[YOUTUBE]kp1dnyg0dic&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And their opponents, first, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, weighing 232 pounds, he is the EurAsian Champion; Chris K.O.!

The new EurAsian Champion emerges at the top of the ramp and paces back and forth, not engaging the fans at all unlike the opposing team. He unhooks his belt and raises it, before pointing at the Kingdom Come V sign that hangs high overhead.

Connor: K.O. and Titus will finally conclude what is set to go down as one of the most vicious rivalries in WZCW history at Kingdom Come in an I-Quit match for that very prize that K.O. holds high above his head.

Cohen: And it will be a glorious day as Chris K.O. finally silences the old man of WZCW and reigns victorious on the grandest stage!

Not long after K.O.’s pacing ceases, a new theme takes its place, that of the Elite X Champion himself...

[YOUTUBE]c-OeaRnQrs0[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And his partners, first, from The King's Court, weighing 265 pounds, he is the Elite X Champion, Constantine!

Elite X’s King, Constantine, enters and throws his championship high in the air for all to see. We cut to a different camera angle as S.H.I.T. stares down the champion. Constantine smirks sinisterly and points at his gold several times

Cohen: Ah we’re entering the King’s Court now. I can’t wait to see Constantine once again take down that mechanical contraption on the grandest stage. It shall be grand.

Before either of the other commentators has the opportunity to respond, again the music changes and while it may seem bright and uplifting, the man who enters to it is in fact booed significantly.

[YOUTUBE]V1bFr2SWP1I[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And finally, from Matsumoto, Japan, weighing in at 130 pounds, Wasabi Toyota!

Toyota appears on stage, his appearance and figure a skinny distinction from his muscular allies and even adversaries. He turns to his partners and nods and they charge to the ring, storming it as the faces hold their ground and the fans cheer wildly.

Cohen: Here we go!

Toyota pairs up with Titus and they proceed to exchange swift strikes. Meanwhile, S.H.I.T. and K.O. are throwing uppercuts at one another. Constantine and Barbosa are meanwhile battering each other with big fists. The referee is frantic to regain control.

Copeland: This match has started in fast and furious fashion, but we have to take a break now. What will the scene be when we return? Stay tuned to find out!

[YOUTUBE]ZhtMrk10n_E[/YOUTUBE]

_______________________________________​

We return to the arena, Constantine beating Titus in the corner with a melee of strikes.

Copeland: Welcome back to the third ever WZCW SuperShow. Just before the commercial we saw what appeared to be anarchy about to erupt, but during the commercial break, match official James Aubrey managed to restore order to proceedings.

Cohen: It appears the madness has been suitably calmed for now, but I still predict anarchy later in this contest. There are just too many combustible elements for their not to be.

Connor:
That could indeed be the case, but in the meantime, let’s show you this replay of just what happened in the commercial break to give Constantine this advantage.

The picture splits into two, one capturing the action live as it happens whilst the other recounts the events we missed due to sponsors and whatnot. The replay shows us Constantine dumping Titus across the apron of the ring with a hard sidewalk slam.

Connor: That sidewalk slam there from Constantine means that the Elite X Champion is in full control of this contest.

Constantine whips Titus across the ring and into the corner hard, so hard that Titus in fact stumbles out and towards the former “Showtime Powertrip” member. In turn, Constantine picks up the 2009 Lethal Lottery winner and tries to deliver a massive backbreaker, but Titus squirms out and ducks behind to execute a neckbreaker, dropping both men down. We cut to a number of different camera angles, trying to capture the various different partner’s reactions. Wasabi Toyota shows concern. Chris K.O. sneers with derision. S.H.I.T. has his usual look. Barbosa...isn’t even viewing the action? We cut to another camera angle, this time showing what it is Barbosa can see; Erik Holmes. The bodyguard and shield of justice is standing atop the ramp and observes. Barbosa’s face appears to well up with what can only be described as a combination of rage and overwhelming annoyance. He drops from the apron and S.H.I.T. looks at him. He then looks up the ramp. Barbosa glances at S.H.I.T. and the mechanoid nods, as if to give his blessing to his former rival and partner. Barbosa then proceeds to run towards the large Holmes brother who vanishes behind the entrance curtain. Barbosa too disappears past the curtain leaving this a glorified handicap affair.

Copeland: Things don’t look great for S.H.I.T. and Titus here as there ally has disappeared up the ramp to chase after his own demons.

Connor: Indeed and now Constantine appears to be to his feet first as this battle rages on!

Indeed, Constantine is to his feet first and he headbutts a recovering Titus just as he’s getting to his feet. Then, Constantine drops over Titus’ body. Mounted on top, Constantine unleashes a flurry of fists upon Titus. His closed strikes crack off the legend’s skull and the official steps in, starting to count Constantine for his tactics. He reaches four before Constantine is off, utilising the full count to his advantage. He backs away from Titus who is groggy, checking his head for blood. As Constantine wanders around the ring, his arms in the air, he notes that Titus’ rival Chris K.O., who has yet to enter this contest, is desperate for the tag. A sinister smirk crosses Constantine’s face as he glances back at Titus and he slaps the open palm of K.O.

Cohen: Titus is in the deepest of deep troubles now. K.O.’s going to want to leave a mark ahead of their collision at Kingdom Come.

The EurAsian Champion stalks his adversary, moving back and forth like an impatient beast. Not once does a malevolent grin leave his face. He screams at Titus to rise, something which the former Heavyweight Champion complies with. K.O. backs away, “unsheathing” his arm which will act as his sword for his devastating finisher. He backs off just enough, ready to spring forth, coiled and prepared. The crowd screams at Titus as he turns round, attempting to warn him. K.O. sprints, Titus appears unawares. However, if there’s one thing we know about veterans it’s that they are cunning and Titus is playing a bit of possum, grabbing K.O. and contorting him into an inside cradle! The crowd roars with delight as the referee counts; 1...2...KICK-OUT! A disappointed arena groans and boos as K.O. pops out. So stunned by the move, K.O. falls right down on his backside having only just returned to his feet. Unsure of how to take his rival surprising him, he shuffles backwards, moving back into his corner where he reaches up and Constantine re-tags himself in. Returning to the action, Constantine steps through the ropes just as Titus is rising. He dives at the Keystone native in a bid to stop him from gaining any momentum whatsoever and delivers a vile chop-block to drop Titus down. Once more Constantine opts for straight brutality as he smashes a couple of fists across the face of Titus. The fans boo and Constantine leaps to his feet. The Elite X Champion chuckles to himself before pointing outwards into the audience, similar to Titus’ signature pose and laughs, mocking his current foe.

Connor: If I’m Constantine, then I’d better be careful that Titus doesn’t rise up here...

Cohen: Oh please CC, the champ’s got this well in hand.

As our commentators exchange points, Constantine is suddenly grabbed from behind; a roll-up from Titus! 1...KICK-OUT! Constantine pops out, but Titus rolls forward before standing up swiftly and spinning with all his might, cracking a vicious kick off of Constantine’s skull. Titus now drops to the mat and begins to crawl, much of his energy drained and strength depleted. He starts making his way over to his corner with increasing pace, but Constantine is rolling away into his end of the ring too. “The Powertrip” is first to his partners, but before a tag attempt can be made, Chris K.O. enters the ring and sprints over to Titus, grabbing him by the leg. Titus though is determined to make it to his remaining partner in S.H.I.T. and with one big leap, manages to tag in the mechanical marvel. The crowd goes wild as S.H.I.T. enters. K.O. however is mainly concerned with his arch rival and proceeds to club Titus. S.H.I.T. intervenes and throws K.O. away. Constantine and Toyota now join the fracas as they storm in and a mad brawl is on!

Cohen: This is the anarchy I had predicted! It’s like Bedlam out here!

Connor: And all without Barbosa.

Toyota and Constantine lay in boots to their rival while Titus has managed to roll his way out of the ring. The referee is attempting to intervene in the brawl inside the ring and is thus distracted. Seeing the opportunity, Chris K.O. sneaks out of the ring and snatches his EurAsian Championship. Titus is on all fours and trying to climb to his feet. K.O. stands back, much as he had done before hitting the Sword. He keeps one eye on the referee who is admonishing Wasabi Toyota and Constantine in the ring and the other is on Titus. Then, as the former Red Mask returns to a standing position, K.O. runs and cracks his championship off of Titus’ skull. The fans boo, but the official’s attention remains diverted. Quick to his feet, K.O. grabs the evidence and smirks, deeply satisfied by his actions and he looks at the carnage in the ring and shrugs his shoulders, slowly sauntering up the ramp, having done the damage he desired.

Copeland: K.O. is leaving. He must feel he’s left a big enough impression on Titus before their I-Quit match...

Even without their third man, Constantine and Toyota seem to have the situation well in hand, beating down S.H.I.T. Constantine grabs S.H.I.T. by the arms and restrains him, setting up Toyota for something. However, the android throws his head back and catches the former King for a Day across the nose, forcing him to relinquish his hold. For Toyota though, it may well be too late as he can’t stop the momentum of his sprint and S.H.I.T. ducks down before elevating the far lighter Toyota up and over the top rope, crashing into the mat below. The fans cheer with delight as we are left with the two legal men in the ring and two adversaries for the Elite X Championship. S.H.I.T. turns to confront Constantine who still holds his nose, unaware his partner in crime has been dispatched. Constantine turns and sees the running locomotive known as S.H.I.T. steaming toward shim. He clatters the Elite X Champ down with a clothesline. He repeats the process as Constantine climbs to his feet on instinct. A third display of poor judgment from Constantine and precise attacking ability from S.H.I.T. completes his signature move; Mechanical Madness. The fans are behind the robotic superstar and as Constantine gingerly comes up, S.H.I.T. starts rotating his arm around in a fully windmill like motion. He continues doing this until he gains great speed, eventually, just as Constantine turns to face him, slamming a chop of great strength down onto Constantine’s cranium; Piston Chop! S.H.I.T. falls into a cover; 1...2...3! A wave of euphoric joy comes over the fans as the cheer wildly.

Harrys: Here are your winners; Barbosa, Titus and S.H.I.T.!

Copeland: Those maybe the official winners of this battle, but S.H.I.T. is the lone man standing in the ring right now.

Connor: And more important than that; S.H.I.T. just pinned the Elite X Champion. He’s proved he can beat Constantine. Can he carry that momentum into Kingdom Come?

As the question lingers, S.H.I.T. raises his arm in victory, having returned to two feet. He however seems to recall something and ponders for a moment, looking the turnbuckle and corner in general up and down. He then glances at Constantine and something seems to click. He moves over to the apparently unconscious “Powertrip” and proceeds to drag him into the corner. S.H.I.T., then starts to climb up the ropes, his back facing Constantine and the fans begin to clock on to what’s happening.

Cohen: He’s not actually going to steal that is he?

Connor: I think he is Jack. S.H.I.T. is setting up for a Banzai Drop, shades of Wasabi Toyota!

The crowd boos as Vance Bateman quickly walks out, microphone in hand.

Bateman: S.H.I.T... you get right down this instant and if you hurt Constantine I will fire you right now!

S.H.I.T. slowly obliges, getting down onto the canvas without hurting anybody.

Bateman: Alright, that's better: I don't want what happened last time happening again on my Supershow... but what isn't good is that we've yet to officially announce a match for the Elite X championship and since you three have been heavily involved with each other over the past couple of weeks, why don't the three of you settle your differences in the ring at Kingdom Come over the title?

The crowd begins to cheer as a huge match has just been announced.

Bateman: Now get out of my ring!

Bateman takes his leave as the three competitors in and around the ring begin separating from each other with S.H.I.T exiting the ring, Constantine crawling in the ring to get his championship and Toyota remaining at ringside.

Cohen: Thank goodness Vance Bateman was there to stop this madness from continuing further. I’m sure that S.H.I.T.’s barbarism will not go unpunished and I’m sure Constantine has a plan to bring justice to this monster.

Connor: Maybe Jack, but I think S.H.I.T. just showed both Toyota and Constantine that he has all the belief in the world that after Kingdom Come, he will be the Elite X Champion.

We are backstage in a dark corridor where Big Dave and Chuck Myles have got torches, looking around in dark places to try and find the Tag Team champions. Dave is slowly walking around, crouching on his knees whilst Myles is moving from position to position, making as much noise as he can in hopes to be silent. Dave gets really annoyed as he turns around to Chuck, whispering to him.

Dave: Can't you be quiet? We don't want to alert them.

Chuck responds in what sounds like a bellowing voice.

Myles: I am being quiet!

Dave tells him to "shhhh" as he keeps crouch walking. The pair continue up until Dave steps on a twig, breaking it. Almost immediately, Saxton & Saboteur jump out with Saxton tackling Dave whilst Saboteur pulls the pants down of Chuck Myles and runs off giggling like a school-girl. In the mix, Saxton realises he has just tackled the GM, gets up and brings him to his feet.

Saxton: Sorry sucka's, I thought you guys were Rush & Smith. Damn, I can't see a thing in this darkness. SABOTEUR! TURN THE LIGHTS ON!

And poof, the lights are on as Saboteur returns to the scene giggling until he sees Myles without pants.

Saboteur: Hey Chuck, sorry about that. Let me get that for you.

As Saboteur looks to pull the pants up, Myles shoves him away as Saboteur apologises.

Saxton: How did you find us?

Dave: The signs telling Rush & Smith to go this way as a detour. Anyway, I wanted to find out if you still wanted to officiate the Three Stages of Manliness competition. You weren't clear on that.

Saxton rips his shirt off in response, despite the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt when Saxton entered the scene.

Dave: I'll take that as a yes: glad we cleared that up. Well, we best be off then and uh... guys? No ambush.

Saboteur: Oh c'mon! Pretty please with sugar on top?

Dave: I don't like sugar.

Saboteur: You monster!

Dave shakes his head with a smile as Myles does his belt up with both GM's leaving. Saxton & Saboteur look at each other, go back into their hiding positions and fish out their tag team titles before disappearing as well.

Harrys: The following contest is a gauntlet match! The manning running the gauntlet must survive all three falls to win. When one superstar is eliminated, the next match begins!

[YOUTUBE]g0_BlUbGBSo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Introducing first, from The Deepest, Darkest Corner of the Universe, weighing 364 pounds, The Grand Mystique!

After a few seconds the lights go off but the music continues playing throughout the arena. Spotlights come up and are focused on all four corners of the ring. The lights returns and Mystique is in ring, sitting on a turnbuckle.

Copeland: No easy task for Mystique tonight. He has to get through three very capable, very pissed off members of Team Strikeforce.

Cohen: I think if anyone is capable it is Mystique. He has more tricks up his sleeve than nearly anyone.

[YOUTUBE]l76unGjRtBs&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 285 pounds, Dr. Pain: Derek Jacobs!

Jacobs makes his way down the ramp, his eyes never leaving Mystique. He slides into the ring and stands tall in the center, raising his arms high.

Cohen: Here comes Benedict Arnold.

Connor: He isn't a traitor Jack, he simply realized the error of his ways. I say good for him. I think you are just jealous that people are starting to like him.

Cohen: You wanna know who I'm not jealous of? Keith Morse. No way this match is a clean cut affair. I'm glad I'm on this side of the booth tonight.

Copeland: There is one thing I think we can all agree on Jack.

Before the bell rings, Jacobs rushes Mystique. He uses his football background to tackle Mystique to the ground and hammer away with lefts and rights. The ref does his best to gain control as he calls for the bell to finally ring. Once he is able to get Jacobs to let the match start proper, Mystique gets to his feet. He doesn't stay on them long however, as a boot to the face takes him back down. Jacobs leaps high, looking for a leg drop, but the masked man rolls out of the way. Mystique grabs a handful of hair and pulls Jacobs to his feet. He hits a measured elbow to the jaw, staggering the former college standout. He then hits a snapmare, followed by a kick to the side of the head. He takes a few steps back to get a running start and hits a back splash. He cover Jacobs...

1!
And Jacobs easily kicks out. Mystique can be heard laughing to himself as he commends Jacobs on kicking out. He again grabs a lock of hair to pull Jacobs to his feet. He Irish whips Jacobs hard into the corner. As he staggers out, holding his back, Mystique repeats the move into the opposite turnbuckle. Again Jacobs staggers out of the corner, but this time Mystique grabs him in a bearhug. He throws the former college linebacker around like a rag doll in an impressive display of strength. Jacobs does his best to pound the back of Mystique, but accomplishes little. Finally, he rears back his head and delivers a deadly headbutt. Both men fall to the floor, Jacobs head begins to drip blood.

Copeland: Jacobs, putting his body on the line to break the hold.

Cohen: Definitely a desperation move, but it worked for him. Now a race to see who recovers first.

Connor: Nobody wins with a headbutt.

Both men begin to get to their feet at the same time. They begin to trade blow after blow, neither man backing down. Jacobs attempts a lariat, but Mystique ducks. Jacobs uses his momentum to continue running, and bounces off the ropes, connecting on his second attempt. He follows Mystique to the ground and wraps his hands around the throat of his former mentor. Keith Morse tries to pull Jacobs away, but he refuses. He begins his five count, 1...2...3...4...and Jacobs lets go just before a count of five. Still on his knees, he hooks the leg of Mystique...

1!
2!
And Mystique kicks out. Jacobs slams his hands to the mat, frustrated. He implores the ref to count faster, but Morse assures him his count was only two. Jacobs stands and begins to argue, allowing Mystique time to recover.

Cohen: Jacobs needs to keep his eye on the prize. There is a reason he never made it into the NFL, he lost focus, just like he is tonight.

Just as Jacobs turns around, he is blinded by a red mist. Mystique uses the distraction to hit a spinebuster. He covers Jacobs, and the ref doesn't see that he has his feet on the ropes...

1!
2!
3!

Derek Jacobs has been eliminated!

Copeland: Damn it, Mystique just stole his first fall tonight. He had his feet on the ropes for extra leverage after blinding Jacobs. Damn it!

Cohen: What did I say about those tricks?

Connor: Hopefully whoever comes out next can avoid any such tactics.

[YOUTUBE]a_426RiwST8[/YOUTUBE]​

Cohen: So we go from the college football star who couldn't make it in the big leagues to the MMA star who couldn't hack it. Riveting stuff.

Connor: Says the man who used to be a pro wrestler.

Copeland: You have to think that Howard will be looking to take out some frustration on Mystique.

Howard runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He immediately begins to unleash a barrage of short jabs. He works over the body with textbook combinations. He then follows it up with a sharp right hook to the jaw, putting Mystique off balance. Howard uses the opportunity to Irish whip the larger man into the ropes. Just before he hits the ropes however, Derek Jacobs leaps onto the apron and pulls the top rope down, sending Mystique tumbling to the floor. Howard grabs the top rope as Mystique stands and uses it to propel himself over in a plancha, taking both men to the ground. Keith Morse begins his ten count.

1!
2!
3!
4! Howard recovers and secures a front face lock. He drags Mystique to his feet using the hold.
5! Howard barks instructions at Jacobs, who makes his way to the timekeeper area.
6! Jacobs comes back with chair in hand.
7! Jacobs takes a mighty swing, cracking the chair over the back of Mystique! The ref immediately calls for the bell.

Copeland: What in the world? James Howard has just deliberately gotten himself disqualified. He just handed Mystique a free pass to the final man.

Cohen: Normally I would call the move stupid, but by weakening Mystique through illegal means they have practically assured themselves of victory.

Ringside security escorts Jacobs and Howard to the back as Mystique rolls on the ground, clutching his back.

[YOUTUBE]Vm5auKDPoSY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

Cohen: That is until this moron comes out to try to finish the job.

Connor: Ricky is a former tag team champion; he works well in teams. Just a few weeks ago he took Mystique to his limit in a no contest.

Ricky jogs down the ramp, stopping to chat up a young woman in the front row. Mystique slowly gets to his feet and crawls into the ring. Ricky jots his number down for the woman before he slides into the ring. The ref informs Ricky that he is required to take his sunglasses off before he starts. He takes them off and hands them to a cameraman. He begins to dance around Mystique, who can't get his hands on him. Ricky fires off quick kicks to the legs as he dances around the bigger man. Mystique does his best to push forward, trying to make the ring smaller. He succeeds in catching Runn backed in the corner. He grabs him and throws his across the ring, displaying impressive strength. Ricky rolls along the ground, but is quickly back to his feet. He runs back at Mystique but is taken down by a Samoan drop. Mystique turns and attempts a cover...

1!
And Runn kicks out with little trouble. Mystique lifts him to his feet and uses a few punches to set up an Irish whip. Ricky is prepared however, and springboards off the ropes with a back elbow. He takes a few steps back, giving Mystique room to stand. He fires off a series of kicks to the back of the knee, before taking the big man off his feet with a low dropkick. As Mystique gets to a knee, Ricky hits a modified one handed bulldog. He attempts a cover of his own...

1!
2!
And Mystique gets a shoulder up.

Copeland: Some back and forth action early. The contrasting styles are already shaping up to an interesting match.

Cohen: Ricky can move around all he wants, all Mystique needs to do is connect with one big move and it will be all over. Ricky needs to put it away soon.

Ricky takes a running start and takes Mystique back to the ground with a dropkick. He hops to the second turnbuckle and comes off with a leg drop. Again he attempts a pinfall...

1!
2!
Mystique again kicks out! Ricky Tries to lift Mystique, but the big man is dead weight in his hands. Instead, the leader of the Altar begins to fire away with punches, giving himself space to get to his feet. He takes Ricky down with a big clothesline. He grabs a handful of Ricky's flowing locks and lifts him up, before he immediately flips him over with a snapmare. As Ricky is seated, Mystique hits a dropkick to the face. He rolls into a cover...

1!
2!
Ricky just kicks out. Mystique stands and is in the face of the ref as Ricky sits up and grabs his jaw. As Mystique and the referee argue, Ricky scrambles to his feet and jumps onto the back of Mystique. As the two flail around, Mystique throws Ricky from his back, taking out the ref in the process.

Connor: Oh my, referee Keith Morse is down. This isn't good.

Copeland: You have to think it is only a matter of time before...

As if on cue, David Whitman comes through the crowd and over the barricade.

Cohen: Nice call Seabass.

He grabs the chair from earlier in the match and slides into the ring. Ricky has the presence of mind to try to cut him off, stomping away as he tries to stand. Mystique pulls him away though and secures his arms, holding him in place. Whitman takes the chair and drives it directly into the midsection of Runn. Mystique then follows it up with The Big Bang, a devastating German suplex! Whitman shakes the ref, trying to wake him, before he heads back through the crowd. Mystique covers Runn, slamming his hand on the mat to get the ref's attention. Finally the ref gets into place...

1!
2!
3...No! Ricky gets a shoulder up!

Copeland: Ricky kicked out! He reached deep down into his reserves to pull it out!

Connor: Yes! Mystique tried to steal another fall, but Ricky overcame.

Cohen: Impressive to say the least.

Mystique slams both hands on the mat in frustration. He gets to his feet and angrily lifts Runn. He readies him for the Hand of Prophecy. He gets him over his head, but Runn reverses into an unorthodox hurricanrana! Both men are down as the ref begins the ten count.

1!
2!
3!
4! Both men begin to stir.
5!
6! Mystique appears to have shaken out the cobwebs and is getting up faster than Runn.
7!
8! Mystique is on his feet before Runn and gets the first punch in as the two begin to trade blows. The larger Mystique appears to be in control, until Ricky ducks a wild haymaker. He slips behind Mystique and begins to fire off stiff kicks to the back of the legs. Two, three, four, five kicks. Mystique falls to a knee and Ricky takes him to the mat with Hell Yeah! He hooks the leg...

1!
2!
Mystique just gets a shoulder up before the count of three!

Copeland: So close for Ricky there.

Ricky begins to feed off the energy of the fans, clapping his hands along with them as we walks around the ring, waiting for his opponent to stand. He begins to tap his foot in rhythm as Mystique stands. He takes a running start and hits an enziguri to the back of the head, Mystique collapses face first. Ricky rolls him onto his back and signals for the end. He climbs to the top rope and calls for the R&R. Just as he is about to leap, Mystique rolls away. Ricky is able to land on his feet, and continues running. He springboards off the ropes and catches Mystique with a tornado DDT, then into a cover...

1!
2!
Again Mystique kicks out!

Cohen: Resiliency at its finest on the part of Mystique. Neither man wants to give in.

Copeland: Incredible back and forth.

Ricky shakes his head in disappointment before he eyes Mystique flat on his back. He runs and leaps to the top rope again. He jumps off, looking for a moonsault. Mystique rolls out of the way at the last moment, leaving Ricky to crash and burn. As Ricky gets back to his feet, clutching his midsection, Mystique runs up from behind and grabs him around the waist. He connects with Big Bang and bridges...

1!
2!
3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Grand Mystique!

Copeland: What a finish! Runn took Mystique to his limit yet again.

Cohen: He put up a fight, but in the end Mystique proved he was the better man.

Connor: I'm not as impressed. Mystique took each fall after some less than legal tactics.

We cut backstage to a shot of "Showtime" David Cougar, the audience roaring at the site of the former champion. He's looking just off camera, and the camera pans out to reveal his tag team partner for tonight - Drake Callahan! The crowd's reaction turns decidedly more negative. The two are staring at each other, saying nothing until Leon Kensworth walks between them.

Kensworth: Gentlemen, any final comments before your main event match tonight?

Drake shifts his attention to Leon.

Callahan: I've said everything I need to say. I'll see you in the ring.

Callahan walks off as Showtime grins.

Cougar: Don't worry, he had a bad cheeseburger earlier. Poor guy, he just can't get a win.

Kensworth smiles a little bit despite himself.

Cougar: But, hey, you came here to hear about the match tonight. As loathe as I am to agree with Drake, I have to admit he's right - we've said just about everything that needs to be said about this match. Holmes and Celeste are the most unholy alliance in the history of wrestling - I mean, seriously, can you even imagine them having -

Kensworth: Showtime! This is live television!

Cougar: - dinner together? I mean, really, Celeste probably chomps on a big old steak like the pre-quintuple bypass Wasabi Toyota, and I can only imagine Holmes picking between his seventeen different salad forks. Truly, truly horrifying. And even more unbearable in the ring. It's time for them to experience a little humility, and I'm ready to serve it up.

The crowd cheers again as the camera remains briefly on Showtime's grinning face, before the scene goes to commercial.

Harrys: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is a tag team contest, scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]T8Zb8EDht0A[/YOUTUBE]​

The once cheering crowd who was happy about the final match on the card happening now turn into a negative audience, booing heavily for the familiar music of the current World Heavyweight Champion. A couple of moments pass and after what seems forever, Holmes manages to walk out with Celeste still assisting him. They do not stop as they try to make it to the ring as quick as possible despite the lingering injuries of Holmes.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Petersburg, Russia, Celeste Crimson; and from Buckingham, England, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion; Steven Holmes!

Cohen: What an admirable champion! He clearly is in no shape to compete but despite the doctor's warnings, he is here and ready to compete.

Copeland: Unless I see a medical certificate preventing him from being here then I am treating this as another stunt by Steven Holmes.

Cohen: What are you? His employer?

Connor: Breaking a nail would cause Holmes to take the week off - why now?

Cohen: Didn't you hear what I said? An admirable champion!

Eventually, Celeste and Holmes make it to ringside and use the steps to get onto the apron. Celeste gets into the ring as Holmes auto-assigns their team a corner as well as Celeste starting this match despite referee Akiyama not starting the match yet. Akiyama, however, checks on Holmes and he re-assures the referee he is fine.

[YOUTUBE]6x3ORCFLaWE[/YOUTUBE]​

A mixed reaction elicits throughout the arena as the 2013 Lethal Lottery winner enters the arena, looking directly at Steven Holmes with a cocky smile before walking down the ramp.

Harrys: And their opponents, first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 215 pounds, Drake Callahan!

Copeland: Callahan has been steam-rolling through the competition in WZCW but since the Lethal Lottery, Callahan has only managed to scrap one win and he'll be desperate to get some momentum going into Kingdom Come.

Connor: Well, considering his tag team partner is a man who he has a long history with and who defeated him in their most recent match, Callahan's mind may be on his own partner rather than the opponents.

[YOUTUBE]hWRvUlhrHEM[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd is on their feet as they cheer loudly and proudly for their favourite WZCW competitor as "Showtime" Cougar makes his way out on stage. He stops at the top, looking around the arena with a smile before heading down the ramp where Drake Callahan waits down at the bottom for him. The smile on Cougar fades as he sees Callahan.

Harrys: And his tag team partner, from Winnipeg, Canada, weighing 219 pounds, "Showtime" David Cougar!

Cougar gets down to ringside and he has an uneasy confrontation with Callahan at first until Cougar begins discussing things with Callahan. The camera man is able to close enough to hear the entire conversation.

Cougar: Look Drake - we've been through hell and back, and we're opponents at Kingdom Come but tonight, we're partners. Let's forget about everything that has happened in the past and attempt to be a semi-decent team. Neither you nor I want Holmes walking out of Kingdom Come as champion so lets make sure we take away his momentum tonight and win this match. Doesn't matter what happens after the bell rings to end the match as that is what it is but for this match only, lets work together.

Callahan stares at the extended hand of Cougar who has a serious look on his face. Drake hesitates, thinking about if for a moment before nodding his head and agreement and shakes Cougar's hand enthusiastically. The crowd cheers loudly for the pairing making amends temporarily before both sliding in at the same time, ready to take on their opponents. Holmes cannot believe what he is seeing and calls Celeste over for a pre-match strategy meeting.

Copeland: This spells trouble for Holmes & Celeste - their one hope of Cougar and Callahan not getting along has gone south. Let's hope Holmes is able to compete in his "condition."

Cohen: A brave warrior - despite all the odds, he is still looking to go ahead witht his.

Callahan and Cougar are quick to establish that Cougar will be starting the match and with the opposing team already selecting Celeste, referee Akiyama immediately rings the bell to a cheering crowd.

* DING * DING * DING *

As soon as the bell rings, the crowd immediately go into a "Let's go Showtime, Let's go Drake" double chant with the crowd split down the middle as to who they are supporting. Either way, Celeste & Holmes have no support from the crowd as they continue to talk strategy before Celeste walks into the middle of the ring to meet with Showtime where she asks for a test of strength to be had with him. Show obliges and they lock in the first pair of hands before Celeste delivers a kick to the midsection of Showtime. As Show is bent over, Celeste swings wildly upwards with a kick, knocking Show across the face and causes him to stagger. Celeste manages to hit a combination of strikes and kicks before ending off the combination with a jumping enzuigiri. Celeste immediately locks in a quick armbar submission hold to keep the pressure on Show whilst maintaining her energy. Despite the barrage of strikes, it isn't enough to keep Show down for long and he is soon to his feet, delivering a couple of elbow strikes to try and get out of the hold. Showtime goes for a run and rebounds off the ropes, hoping for a clothesline but Celeste manages to duck, delivering a release German suplex as a countermeasure. The angle of the throw sends Showtime towards his corner where Drake is able to make the tag before Celeste is able to break it up. Celeste backs off, allowing Callahan to enter the ring as Show rolls to the outside. Celeste goes back to Holmes and discusses strategy as she catches her breath, taking her time. Once again, she meets her opponent in the center of the ring, asking Callahan for another test of strength. Callahan smiles and wags his finger before charging at Celeste but the quick-to-react Queen of submissions is able to grab the arm of Callahan and plants him into the canvas with another armbar submission with Callahan slamming the mat in frustration that he got caught out. Holmes is on the apron cheering on his love as Akiyama checks on Callahan.

Connor: Celeste is very impressive to start off this contest, taking down both former World champions in the first five minutes.

Cohen: She's valiantly protecting her love from harm's way. If this isn't an example of true love then I have no idea what is.

Copeland: You're probably the worst advocate for talking about love.

Callahan, like Showtime, has managed to make it to his feet rather quickly and goes to counter the hold but Celeste again, turns it into a suplex but this time, sends Callahan across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex, this time, towards her own corner. Celeste gets up and Holmes asks for the tag to which Celeste reluctantly obliges. Holmes has trouble getting into the ring but with Callahan down, Holmes does his best to stomp on him and deliver as much pain as possible. Akiyama manages to get in-between Holmes & Callahan, telling Holmes off about keeping Callahan trapped. Meanwhile, Celeste drops to the floor on the outside and chokes Callahan to a booing audience. This prompts Show to intervene but Akiyama prevents him, allowing Steven to hobbling over and stomp on Callahan some more as Celeste chokes him. As Akiyama turns around, Holmes taunts the audience with Celeste relaxing on the apron as if nothing happened. The boos are loud as Holmes tags back in Celeste who picks up Callahan, holding his arms behind his back with Holmes delivering a couple of strikes of his own before being forced out of the ring. Celeste is able to hit the Pyromancy on Callahan, knocking him down enough for Celeste to get in position and hit a standing moonsault for good measure... 1... 2... kick-out by Callahan. Celeste locks in another submission to keep Callahan down and this time, she is able to do it successfully. Showtime begins clapping on the apron and gets the fans behind Callahan as the begin to cheer and make noise. The adrenaline begins pumping through the veins of Callahan as he does his best to get to his feet, managing to get to his feet and figure away out of the submission. Callahan delivers a couple of strikes before going for a run. Celeste tries to catch him with a clothesline but ducks, allowing Callahan to go behind and hit a forward Russian legsweep on Celeste. This buys enough time for Callahan to allow him to crawl over to his corner.

Cohen: This is where it becomes truly unfair for WZCW's most famous couple - Celeste won't be able to tag in Holmes for a very long time.

Connor: Holmes brought this upon himself. I know Big Dave and Steven have issues but when it comes down to it, I'm pretty sure the General Manager would have altered the match somehow to accommodate, if Steven's injuries are true.

Show gets the tag as Celeste gets to her feet, looking to defend herself with a deadly kick but Show manages to evade, hitting a few knife-edge chops on Celeste before knocking her down with a dropkick. The crowd begins to cheer as Show waits for Celeste to get up, running off the ropes to hit a flying elbow shot on Celeste. Holmes tries to get into the ring to stop Showtime gaining momentum but Show sees this, running at Holmes and using an elbow shot on him too, causing Holmes to slump down. Show turns his attention to Celeste who is up, looking to punish Show for what he has down but he ducks, spinning around and hitting a clothesline on Celeste. He covers... 1... 2... kick-out by Celeste. Callahan has finally recovered and is back on the apron, calling out to Showtime for a tag. Show shrugs and brings Celeste closest to their corner, tagging in Callahan who enters the ring with glee. He hits his signature standing moonsault into a standing shooting star combination, looking to get the pin himself... 1... 2... kick-out again by Celeste. Callahan is quick to pick up Celeste, whipping her across the ring and catching her with a simple side slam into another cover... 1... 2... kick-out. Callahan puts his hands on his hips with slight frustration as Showtime yells out encouraging words from the apron. Callahan slowly gets to his feet whilst Celeste crawls to a corner, trying to get up. However, Callahan uses this to his advantage, backing up to deliver a dropkick in the corner, knocking Celeste into a groggy state as she slowly walks out into the middle of the ring. Callahan builds up some speed and hits a running big boot on Celeste. He covers... 1... 2... kick-out again.

Connor: Saw what you will about Celeste but she's got some resiliency tonight.

Callahan takes a couple of deep breaths before picking up Celeste, dropping her with a falling reverse DDT to make sure she stays down before going over to Show, telling him to get on the top. He tags Show and gets the crowd hyped up as he instructs Show to drop the elbow on Celeste. Callahan gets on the apron as Show obliges, slowly climbing to the top as the crowd cheers on. Holmes, who has been nothing but worried over the last few minutes, becomes almost horrified at the sight. As Show looks like he is going to jump off, Holmes miraculously springs to life, ignoring his "injuries" from before and moves Celeste out of the way as Showtime goes crashing into the canvas. Holmes steps back on the apron before Akiyama can do anything and screams for a tag as Callahan smiles a sly smile, realising that Holmes was faking.

Copeland: I knew it! I knew he was up to something but with how the match has gone down, looks like Holmes had to abandon his plan.

Cohen: Can't you be nice to him for once? Holmes did that out of love, putting his own body on the line to save Celeste.

Akiyama continues counting as both Showtime and Celeste begin to stir, looking to make a tag to their respective partners. With Celeste being closer, she is able to tag him in first and Holmes manages to run across the ring as normal as ever, grabbing hold of Show's leg. Showtime gets himself to a vertical base, hopping around on one leg before he is able to counter with an enzuigiri that knocks Holmes back! This allows enough time for Showtime to tag his partner, Drake Callahan, to a loud cheer.

Connor: Here we go!

Callahan enters the ring with a ball of energy, hitting Holmes with a few striking shots before ducking a wild swing by Holmes, allowing Callahan to hit a belly-to-back suplex on Holmes. Callahan springs to his feet as Holmes clutches his back, trying his best to do so as well but Callahan grabs him from behind and hits a Tiger suplex with a pin attempt... 1... 2... kick-out by Holmes. Callahan gets up, picking up Holmes and hitting a snap DDT before looking to ascend the top rope himself. As he gets to the top, he is met by Celeste Crimson who leaps to the top, delivering a huge belly-to-belly and sending Callahan crashing into the ground. The crowd's momentum is almost gone until Showtime enters the fray who sees Celeste getting to her feet, running at her and clothesline her and himself to the outside, crashing to the outside as well. This leaves the carnage of Holmes and Callahan in the ring with Holmes beginning to stir. Slowly, he gets to his feet and grins cockily as Callahan seems to be out of it. Holmes grabs Callahan and takes his time setting up for the Imperial Impaler... but Callahan counters with a standing back body drop! The surprised Holmes doesn't know what to do as Callahan pounces on him, locking in the The Bitter End but before he is able to apply any pressure, Holmes immediately taps out and quickly rolls to the outside as the referee signals for the bell.

The crowd half cheers and boos as Callahan gets to his feet, looking at Holmes who doesn't care about anything other than getting to his World title and partner, Celeste. He picks her up from the wreckage and takes his title before making a quick escape. Akiyama comes over and raises Callahan's arm in victory as his music begins to play.

Harrys: Here are your winners by submission; "Showtime" Cougar & Drake Callahan!

Copeland: Holmes wanted no part of Drake Callahan's submission tonight.

Cohen: And a good thing too - you can't have the World champion out with an injury before the event. He's the money-maker!

Connor: Whilst that is debatable, Drake Callahan has been recorded down in the books as the man who made the World champion submit before Kingdom Come.

Cohen: That wasn't a submission hold at all!

Connor: Then what was it then? A cowardly act?

Cohen: He is protecting his investments.

Copeland: Either way, Holmes suffered a loss to the Lethal Lottery winner.

We transition back to the ring to see Showtime getting into the ring, congratulating Callahan on the win and raising his arm in victory as the two challengers celebrate in the ring together with Holmes and Celeste watching. However, before the celebrations are able to go on longer, Callahan swings Showtime around, kicks him in the stomach and goes to set up for the Faded Memory... but Showtime slips behind, countering the finisher. Drake turns around as Showtime sweeps the legs of Callahan, looking to lock in the Commercial Break. The fans are screaming for the submission but Callahan manages to wiggle out of it, exiting out of the ring and staring at Showtime from ringside. Cougar tells Callahan he outsmarted him and climbs the turnbuckles, looking at Holmes and saying his coming for the title.

Copeland: Looks like Callahan's plan to turn on Showtime has backfired, leaving Showtime dominating the ring as we end the broadcast here tonight. Steven Holmes vs. Drake Callahan vs. "Showtime" David Cougar will headline a monumental Kingdom Come V card.

Connor: And underneath that is a plethora of amazing matches. Saxoteur vs. Rush and Sam Smith for the WZCW Tag Team Championships, The Sacrificial Altar vs. Team Strikeforce in a War Games Match, Celeste Crimson vs. Barbosa for #1 Contendership for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship, Titus vs. Chris K.O. in an I Quit Match for the WZCW EurAsian Championship, Mister Alhazred vs. Krypto for the Power Glove, Constantine vs. S.H.I.T. vs. Wasabi Toyota for the WZCW Elite X Championship, Dr. Zeus vs. Sandy Desserts, and Vega vs. Ace Stevens for the WZCW Mayhem Championship!

Cohen: All that and so much more on the Wrestle-Zone Weekend show. Including the induction of the first ever Hall of Fame member, Everest! This may be the greatest Kingdom Come card yet!

Connor: We can't forget to thank Imagine Dragons for KC official's theme "Demons" either!

Copeland: We are so close ladies and gentlemen! I'm Sebastian Copeland with Catherine Connor and Jack Cohen at Supershow 3. Goodnight folks and we'll see you for Kingdom Come!

We end the broadcast with all three men staring at each other and the Kingdom Come banner hanging in the background.

Who Wrote What:

FALK - Main Event, Stone/XXX/Blade + segments
FUNKAY - Constantine/KO/Toyota vs. Technosa/Titus
HARTHAN - Zeus/Bowen/Vega vs. Sandy/Stevens/Tastic + segments
JGLASS - Krypto vs. Facecrush + segments
KERMIT - Opening, Mikey's Gauntlet, Saxoteur vs. Bob/Beard + segments
KILLJOY - Mayhem Rules match
YAZ - GM's Gauntlet, Handicap match

Hope you enjoy the final show before Kingdom Come (sorry about the delay). Look out for an article on WZCW.com where we will post the entire Kingdom Come card for everyone to see. Later on today or sometime tomorrow, the official boards will be up and we'll get the ball rolling for Kingdom Come.

We wish everyone good luck... except for me, Harthan, because I don't believe in luck. Yes, because this is me, Harthan, writing this down and not someone else with mod powers who has the ability to edit posts... I'm Harthan.

Harthan.

Help he's trapped me in Size 1 font, he's gone mad with power!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back