WZCW SuperShow 5: The Clark Sisters vs. Vis Imperium (Non Title)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
The Clark Sisters VS Vis Imperium

Callie & Gabi Clark make their debut in WZCW. Not much is known about them but they want to take the world by storm. What better way than against the current tag team champions Vis Imperium, John Constantine and Mark Keaton in a non title match.

Deadline is Monday January 2nd 11:59PM CST.

Remarkable Mark Keaton roared down the streets of Chicago in his rented Sedan. He honked at the pretty women walking the cold streets in their thick coats as his music blared. He double checked the digital display showing - 5:30 PM - and smirked. Right on schedule, I’m not going to screw this up for Vis Imperium. It’s time to start growing up and taking things seriously. He licked his thumb and straightened his eyebrow as he waited for the security gate to open. Mark had on his best black suit and tie with dress pants, his shoes costing more than the car he was driving. He angled the car to the front entrance of the huge mansion on the hill, overlooking the city of Chicago.

“Scratch this all you want man,” Mark said as he jumped out of the car and threw the keys hard at a teen, “it’s just a rental.” Mark leaned back and whistled at the huge mansion in front of him and threw his tag title over his shoulder. He walked up to the huge oak doors, ornately carved with - VI - and pushed one of them open. The entrance was dominated by freshly polished marble floor with a huge stairway in the back. Mark could slightly hear a conversation to his left and followed the noise. He walked into a room dimly lit by a fireplace and a roaring, crackling fire. Constantine was sitting on the large, leather couch with a goblet of wine clutched in his hand. He was also dressed in a dark, black suit. The giant Abel Hunnicut sat in a heavy, lazy boy chair opposite The Power Trip and closer to the fire.

“Gentlemen! The man has arrived.” Mark pointed to himself and sat down hard on the couch. Constantine held his goblet of wine out to balance it from spilling. With his other arm, he shook his wrist so his sleeve fell away from his sparkling Rolex watch.

The Power Trip cleared his throat and spoke in a low voice,“You do know I said four sharp right?”

“Are you sure it wasn’t five fifty man? Because I swear…”

“Shut up!” Constantine barked, Abel looked quickly at him but continued staring at the fire afterwards.

“I know you’re young, and I’m not sure how things worked between you and Justin Cooper, but this is Vis Imperium Constantine stood up and placed his goblet of wine down on a side table. He cracked his neck and rubbed his hands together.

“This is a machine I created, it’s a machine that has to have all it’s parts running in sync with one another. We have me, the leader and mind of the machine, we have the power in Abel Hunnicut and…”

“….the sexuality of a rockin dude in Remarkable Mark Keaton. That’s me.” Mark did a soft fist pump towards Abel, who ignored him with no emotion.

Constantine closed his eyes and mumbled to himself. He walked behind the couch and put his hands on Mark’s shoulders. “We have the energy that flows from the mind and the power in Remarkable Mark Keaton.” He clapped the young man on both shoulders and walked back around the couch, he scooped up his wine and sat back down.

“I’ve been keeping an eye on your career Mark. When I eventually faced you I could clearly see myself earlier in my career and I could manipulate you, I could actually guess what you where going to do in that ring and use it against you.”

“Con-stan-tine is right. We did talk ‘bout it a few times.” Abel cut in as he stared at Mark now.

“We capitalized on your ego and rookie mistakes and struck like a snake. We used that to take those tag team titles. Then we underestimated your inner drive, that’s when it backfired and you took those titles back on your own. You took them back without the help of Cooper and that was an eye opener for us. Now that it’s Constantine and Keaton in Vis Imperium, there’s nobody that can stop us. Not The Clark Sisters, not The Knights…”

“Or Rey-nolds.” Abel cut in, a little too loudly.

“Hey, goof monster. We’re talkin over here. How about you keep it down and get a set of Lego’s out to keep you occupied.” Constantine took a shocked breath as Mark let out a smarmy laugh towards the bearded giant.

Abel knocked over the lazy boy chair as he jumped to his feet and balled his fists. The Power Trip jumped up and held the giant back with his hands on Abel’s chest.

“Let him go man! I want to show him who has the biggest biceps in WZCW.” Mark stood up and flexed his arms.

“Dammit Mark! This is what I’m talking about!” Constantine struggled with the giant.

“Let muh hit em, jus once!” Abel growled as he stared daggers at the blonde haired man in the dark suit who kept egging him on.

“Ya, let him go! I’ll crack him good!” Mark did a jab motion at Abel and danced on his toes like he was in a boxing match.

“Fine.” Constantine smirked and stood to one side.

Mark’s jaw fell open as Abel stepped forward with hate in his eyes and his arm wound back.

THUMP!!!

The punch from Abel sounded like a suitcase filled with rocks hitting a slab of hanging cow meat. Mark flew sideways on to the couch and it tipped over and crashed the side table over with the lamp and telephone. Mark held his cheek and rolled into the curtains, they ripped right off and covered him on the floor.

“Ha ha huh!” Abel laughed loudly for a second. The Power Trip quickly looked at the giant, but Abel had stopped and resumed his icy stares at Mark inside the curtain.

“Alright!” Mark removed the curtain and lifted the couch back on it’s legs.

“I get it, don’t pick on the man who hits like a rampaging moose. I won’t do it again man. I’m sorry.” Mark sat down on the couch and rubbed his face. Abel fixed the chair and sat down again. Constantine sat next to Mark and smiled at him.

“That ego. I thought mine was a bit high. You’ve got to watch that ego kid. It’s good to have but it can get you in trouble too.”

“Ya, like one minute ago when Abel punched my face.”

“Good example. But you have to watch it in the ring too. I’ve seen you parading around flexing and jawing at the fans instead of focusing your attack on a downed opponent. It’s all fun and games until you underestimate somebody and end up staring at the lights while the ref has just hit three on the mat. That’s what we have going for us in Vis Imperium, we are an elite group and together we’re stronger than any force in the history of WZCW. I can guarantee you that Mark.”

“I’ve been looking forward to learning what I can from you, Trippy Power Man Mark nodded at him.

“The entire basement floor is a gym with a wrestling ring. The three of us are going to work out hard tonight for New Years. No partying, no drinking, no games. We’re going to focus on our moves and work on a strategy together, we’re going to take these Clark Sisters and show them who the WZCW Tag Team Champions are. Because who are we?”

“Hold on….” Mark held his hand up like he was asking a question in class, “did you say no partying? Like, not even a little partying?”

“No partying Mark. Understand?”

“I guess.”

“VIS IMP-ER-UM-ER!!” Abel yelled out, determined.

“Good one, jack ass.”

Hours Earlier...

In Constantine's study, the Power Trip sits alone, writing down some notes on a few pieces of parchment before setting them off to one side. He lets a breath of anxiousness explode from his lungs as he peers up towards the clock hanging above the fireplace. The hands of the clock had flown by since he had last made note of the time and it had run short on him without him noticing. Sniffling and then getting to his feet, Constantine fetches his suit jacket from the back of his chair and spins it around his body. Pushing the chair in, Constantine fixes a few details on his desk before setting off across the room. As the wooden clock on the wall strikes four, a couple of knocks on the far door can be heard. Opening the large mahogany door, Constantine reveals his fiancée and mother of his child like a present that has just been unwrapped. She offers him a brief smile before breathing her soft words.

Mia: Abel has arrived. I've put him in the downstairs meeting room.

Constantine: That man has a lot of things going for him, Mia. He's strong as an ox, wily as a fox and has the blistering speed of a cheetah. But, for the life of me, I didn't ever think that punctuality would be one of his qualities.

Mia gives a slight laugh as she and her partner begin moving across the marble floors.

Mia: Well, tardiness has always been one of your pet-peeves. I didn't ever imagine a day when I would see you complain that someone had arrived on time?

Constantine turns to her as they reach the meeting room. He gives her a peck on the cheek and opens the door, revealing Abel Hunnicutt sitting on a chair around the table in the middle of the room. Constantine takes a deep breath before heading inside and closing the door behind him. Scouring the room with his eyes, Constantine looks pleased that Steven Holmes is not in attendance once more. Moving across the room towards Abel, Constantine clears his throat and extends his hand towards the lumbering giant of a man in the middle of the room.

Constantine: Abel, my boy! So great to see you. Please forgive me for keeping you waiting somewhat, some business kept me occupied until the very last minute.

Abel gives a bow of his head in acceptance of the story that Constantine has offered.

Abel: I know what it's like, Con-stan-tine. Mr Homes was always sayin' that he didn't know where all the time went in the day. I guess that's what you and Steven have got in common, huh? That you don't have enough time in the day to get done what you are wantin' to?

Constantine studies the big man, who chooses not to shake his hand and, instead, chooses to pour himself a drink of whisky from the tankard in the middle of the table. Not really knowing what to make of Abel's retort, Constantine softens his tone a little.

Constantine: Quite...

Once his drink is poured, Abel raises the glass to his lips and downs the expensive scotch in one go; staring through Constantine as he does it. For what seems like an eternity, Abel studies the Power Trip on the other side of the table but quickly flashes his eyes towards the empty chair off to his immediate left – the same seat that Austin Reynolds used to occupy. Constantine catches his eyes dart towards the empty seat and lets a smile appear on his features.

Constantine: I know what you are thinking, Abel. You're thinking that we have thinned the heard so much that our numbers advantage is now but obliterated, yes?

Abel lets out a derisory snort of laughter before refilling his glass.

Constantine: Here we are, the great and powerful Vis Imperium. John Constantine and Abel Hunnicutt – the spine of the team. And now, we have brought the Remarkable Mark Keaton on board. But what have we lost in the process? Austin Reynolds and, to some extent, Steven Holmes?

Abel swigs on his scotch as the name of his allusive former mentor and handler is mentioned in passing.

Constantine: We may have gone from 4 to 3 but I assure you, dear Abel, that we are stronger now than we have ever been before. Austin Reynolds was dead weight, you know it as well as I do. As soon as he lost the Elite Openweight Championship, his usefulness went right out of the window.

The Power Trip stalls for a moment, carefully considering his words and, perhaps, slipping into some sort of nostalgia in the meantime.

Constantine: I know Austin Reynolds better than I know myself, Abel. I have wrestled Austin Reynolds for longer than you have even been around in this company. And let me tell you something right now, if I could do back and change the initial line up of this great stable, then I would. And Austin Reynolds would be the first name struck off of the list... He was nothing more than a favour to Steven Holmes!

Abel continues to listen to Constantine as he slurps down his drink, hanging his head lower every time the name of Steven Homes is mentioned. Constantine seems to be on the warpath now, his tone deepening but his voice increasing in volume as his emotions come to the forefront.

Constantine: This is the same Austin Reynolds who couldn't even battle his inner demons, Abel! What good was he to us against proper foes inside of the ring? He was damaged goods if I ever seen it. And what I need from you now, Abel, is to steel yourself for what is to come. Can you do that for me?

Abel bows his head, not even concentrating on what Constantine has to say. That is until Constantine slams his fists down onto the wooden table, snapping Able out of his train of thought and bringing a look of anger to his face.

Constantine: I said can you do that!?

Abel takes his glass and tosses it across the room, smashing it into hundreds of small pieces as it collides with the far wall. Constantine looks straight into the eyes of his monstrous business partner, searching for the strength to continue poking the bear and a fire in Abel's stomach.

Abel: Ah sit here every week, listenin' and waitin' on other makin' plans fur me. Week in an' week out, ah sit here, Con-stan-tine. An' in between that, ah go into the wrestlin' ring like an agent of death carryin' out the Lord's work but ah ain't doin' the work of a Lord... Ah'm doing your biddin'!

Constantine swallows hard as Abel shoots up to a vertical basis, towering above The Power Trip, even from across the wooden table that separates them.

Abel: An' week in and week out, ah hear about we gonna take the world by storm. I hear about how we gonna crash upon WZCW like a tidal wave o' righteousness, takin' out all o' the non-believers in one fell swoop. An' week in and week out, ah give it mah all to accomplish that goal. Ah always told mahself that Vis Imperium was the brain child o' better man an' that ah'm just a cog in the big old machine. But you know somethin', Con-stan-tine? Ah ain't gonna be the cog in the machine no more!

Abel continues to stare at The Power Trip, his dark eyes not flinching from Constantine or, seemingly, blinking.

Abel: Don't you forget, Con-stan-tine, ah was the one who put Austin Reynolds out o' the game once and for all! Ah am the most dominant force in all o' this company and it's about time that everyone started to tow the line for Abel Hunnicutt!

The monster from Sweetwater takes a breath, finally breaking his staring match with Constantine.

Abel: Don't ask me if ah'm ready for what's comin', Con-stan-tine! Ah been ready since the beginning... Mark Keaton, on the other hand, ah ain't so sure.

Constantine nods his head in appreciation of the honesty from Abel as he pours himself a drink of his own. Collecting another glass from the cabinet, Constantine pours another drink into an empty glass and slides it towards Abel.

Constantine: I know, Abel... I know...

Constantine's tone softens as he falls backwards into a chair across the table from the monster of Vis Imperium and slurps down some of his beverage.

Constantine: I know that your frustrated. Every time we seem to be hitting the ground running, something pops up and derails the momentum that we have gathered. The Lethal Lottery should have been our defining moment as a stable but, instead, we surrendered everything. Hell, even Reynolds thought himself bigger than the group at certain parts of the match.

He former politician suddenly sits forward in his chair, regaining his composure and his venom.

Constantine: But that is why we needed Mark Keaton, Abel. And I know that you don't like him. But the opportunity existed to wrestle back our Tag Team Championships with only the wave of my hand and I had to take it. Reynolds' spot needed to be filled and this gave us the best of both worlds. The momentum that we thought we had surrendered at the Lethal Lottery has been reclaimed, Abel! We are the masters of our own destiny once again and as Kingdom Come fast approaches, so does the defining moment in the tale of Vis Imperium. No doubt Reynolds will seek his revenge and that is why I need you to be focussed. This is the moment, Abel... This is it!

Constantine looks towards the clock on the wall, which now read 16:20.

Constantine: And whether we like it or not, Abel, Mark Keaton is going to play a massive role in what unfolds for us in the near future. You don't have to like him, quite frankly. But we need him...

Abel scrunches up his face for a second before swallowing his scotch again.

Abel: If you say so... But where is he?

About 5 Years Ago:

We go inside a high school in New York where a young Callie Clark is standing with her back against a wall with a group of 3 popular girls, Ashley Winter, Sarah Wagner and Lauren Bennett in front of her, keeping her where she is. Upon closer look Callie looks a little scared while looking for a way to escape.

Ashley Winter: Look at you, you're so short you don't even belong in high school!

Sarah Wagner: Yeah my little brother is taller than you and he's 13! And he's less of a nerd, I mean who likes comic books!?

Callie: I do!

Just as she speaks up, the third and largest of the girls shoves her back against the wall, causing Callie to hit the back of her head against the wall.

Lauren Bennett: Nobody asked you to talk little girl!

Ashley Winter: Yeah I think you do enough talking already, and now you're gonna pay for the names you called us.

Quickly Sarah and Lauren grab Callie's arms to hold her back and she starts kicking at Ashley, who avoids the kicks and punches her in the stomach hard! Callie is doubled over now but just as it looks like things are gonna go from bad to worse for her, a new voice is heard from a little ways down the hall.

???: HEY! LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!

The girls release Callie, who falls to her knees on the floor before turning toward the voice which is coming from the much bigger Clark sister, Gabi. As Gabi gets closer, the 3 girls run off deciding not to pick a fight with her, and Gabi decides not to give chase, instead checking on her sister.

Gabi: Callie what happened? Are you okay?

Gabi helps Callie to her feet, and she rubs the back of her head with one hand while holding onto her sister's arm with the other.

Callie: Yes I'm fine, you know I could have handled them if they didn't gang up on me.

Gabi holds back a chuckle and shakes her head.

Gabi: Callie I thought we agreed you weren't gonna talk to them anymore?

Callie shrugs.

Callie: They started it! I was minding my own business and they walked by, shoved me against my locker and then they ripped one of my posters out of my locker and tore it in half.

Callie frowns as Gabi shakes her head again.

Gabi: That's awful Callie, at least they didn't shove you in your locker this time.

Callie: They just don't like me because I like comic books and I'm short. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with me?

Gabi: There's nothing wrong with liking what you like, and there's nothing wrong with you either, keeping being yourself. If they don't like it then screw them, we only have to deal with them for a couple more years anyway. C'mon, let's get going, we don't wanna miss the bus and have to walk home.

The two sisters begin walking down the hall as the scene fades out.

Present Day, At A Comic Con:

Large crowds of people walk through the convention center in various costumes, some good, some bad. Finally at a small table in a row of many, we see Callie Clark standing behind a table with a banner above it that says "The Clark Sisters". Callie is sporting a Harley Quinn inspired costume with her own flare added to it while she signs a few autographs and takes pictures with many fans. After about an hour of doing this, Callie walks away from the table and into a backstage changing room area given to the invited guests. After walking into the room she walks over to her sister Gabi, who just finished eating lunch.

Gabi: How's it going out there?

Callie: Fine for the most part, but oh em gee I could do without the nasty guys trying to grab my butt when I take a picture with them! I almost slapped a guy across the face. Like what makes them think that's okay?

Gabi: Seriously? I would have punched them, that's the worst part about these things.

Callie: You're telling me! Sometimes I really hate people, like ughhhhh. I'm so glad we'll be in WZCW soon, and not dealing with these people.

Gabi: Speaking of that I'm hoping to find out today who are opponents are going to be. Hopefully we win our first match.

Callie: Like it matters who we face? Of course we will win, like nobody makes a better team than us! It may not happen right away, but I guarantee we're gonna take those tag team titles and become the queens of the tag team division.

Gabi: We do make a great team, but make sure you bring that confidence and energy to our match. I hate to say it but we're the underdogs no matter who we face, those other teams have more experience than us. That's a big leg up for them.

Callie shrugs it off, still feeling confident.

Callie: I still feel confident, the biggest challenge from what I can see would be the champs themselves and they haven't even teamed together yet!

Gabi: Maybe not but they've both had great success on their own and Keaton did earn his spot as tag champ. Not to mention if we do end up facing them we might have to deal with Abel Hunnicutt too. But of course I wouldn't count us out against anybody either, no team can know each other better than we know each other and we bring our own skills to the table that can help lead us to victory.

Gabi finishes her lunch, and gets up to throw the plate away before turning towards her younger sister.

Gabi: I'm glad you have confidence now though, even if it might be too much. You really have changed from the scared, nerdy little sister I knew in high school. Anyway enjoy your break, I'm gonna head back out there now.

Gabi smiles at her sister before taking off the t-shirt she had on over her costume, revealing her own twist on a Harley Quinn costume. Gabi now walks out of the room as Callie goes over to the long food table and makes herself a small plate of various foods before sitting down to eat. As she does, she thinks about what her sister just said. How she has gained a lot of confidence since the days of high school when she was bullied and has grown to ignore the haters who just wanna hold her down. Suddenly the sound of a phone buzzing and playing a familiar song disrupts her.

[YOUTUBE]VSaDPc1Cs5U[/YOUTUBE]​

Callie shakes her head, snapping out of her train of thought and looking around for a moment before realizing it's her sister's phone that's ringing.

Callie: Guess Gabi didn't bring her phone out there with her.

Callie grabs the phone, checking to see who's calling but doesn't know the number and shrugs before putting the phone back down. A minute later as Callie is back to eating lunch, Gabi's phone buzzes to let her know she has a voicemail and the scene fades out as Callie finishes up her lunch.

The lights. The glitz. The glamor. We were used to it all. But this – WZCW, is a whole different story.

I thought to myself, were we ready for this? Were we ready for the rigor that WZCW will put us through? Sure, we’ve dealt with a lot in life and sure, we’ve overcome some big obstacles but something about WZCW has me a little nervous. I peek behind the curtains to see the crowd, about 5,000 strong for this event. All eyes would be on me in a few seconds. With my Harley Quinn outfit on, I’d be the center of attention. After a quick chat with my sister, Callie, I make my way on stage.

Immediately, a huge roar of applause is made at the sight of my figure. Men – young and old look at me as if I’m the most beautiful woman they’ve ever seen. And well, they might be right. This is what I was made for, to grace the lowly people with my presence so that they may feel on top even if for just a few seconds. The lights that follow my every move just make my sudden movements even more of a spectacular event. And just like that – it was over.

I made me way to the back. I walk around for about five minutes and get paid the big bucks? Who wouldn’t love this? My sister immediately greets me with a hug as soon as she sees me.

“Oh em gee Gab, that was great. Not as good as my catwalk but you totally killed it. High five sissy!”

My sister was always like that – the confident one. Right now, that didn’t seem too bad. She wasn't always like that. When we were little, she didn't have too many friends which made her vulnerable to bullies. It's a good thing I was around because her mouth got her in trouble a lot but that's because she was she was just a very passionate person. I definitely needed her confidence more than ever.

“Yeah, they loved me out there. I like your confidence so I won’t argue with you on who had the better catwalk. Besides, we look good don’t we?”

“Couldn’t agree more. Oh by the way, you have a voicemail. Heard your phone go off right before you went on stage.”

A voicemail? What could this be? Hmm. I walk over to my phone, pick it up, and listen to the voicemail… Finally.

“Hey Cal, come here.”

She walked over to me with a slight concern on her face.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong. We finally know who our opponents will be when we make our debut at the Supershow.”

“Shut up! Tell me.”

“The tag team champions – Vis Imperium.”

As soon as I heard the voicemail, I was excited yet nervous at the same time. The tag team champions, really? Talk about throwing us into the fire right away huh? But as soon as I told Callie, the nervous-ness went away.

“Shut up, you’re kidding? Gab… this is such a good opportunity! We’re gonna go in there, smash their faces, make their mommies cry, and become the tag team champions sooner or later!”

“Make their mommies cry? Little childish are we?”

“Oh you know what I meant.”

“Yeah, well. They’re the tag team champions for a reason. You know me and you are solid right? We’ve got each other’s back all the way through. We know what the other is thinking even before we think it. But let me tell you something. Being out there just now, kind of opened my eyes to something.”

Another look of concern is painted on my sister’s face.

“You know, we’ve been this popular duo for a while now. Our social media is blowing up. Our manager can barely keep up with our bookings. We’re definitely the hottest set of twins…”

“Yaaassss girl!”

“But all that can be taken away…”

I snap my finger to emphasize my point.

“…just like that.”

“What do you mean Gab? You alright?”

“Of course I’m alright Cal. Life couldn’t be better. We’re rich. We travel the world together. We like what we do for a living. We’ve been signed to the best wrestling federation around in WZCW. And best of all, we’re together in all of this Cal.”

“Awww, when did you become such a sweetie?”

My sister leans over to give me a hug and I return the favor. This was serious though. A new chapter in life? It isn’t gonna be easy but we’re gonna face it together headstrong.

“Seriously though, we’ve been through too much to fail now. Sure, there will be some bumps along the way but we’re going to make this work. Honestly Cal, I was feeling a little nervous when I first found out who our opponents would be at the Supershow, but after hearing you be so confident, there’s no way I can put myself down!”

“Yeah! That’s right sis. You and me are in this together. Vis Imperium is stupid anyway.”

“Haha. You just know how to put a smile on my face Cal. But yes, Vis Imperium are stupid. They’re stupid if they think we’re nobodies. They’re stupid if they think they’ll just walk all over us just because we’re rookies. They’re stupid if they think they’ll have an easy time with us. Their faces are stupid!”

…yeah, I don’t know where that came from. As soon as I said it, silence fills the room. I could see my sister's face, she's about explode with laughter.

“Bwahahaha!!! You’re such a dweeb Gab. Only I can say their faces are stupid, not you. Like el oh el.”

“Hahaha! Whatever Cal. I just know that we’re gonna give them our best. Hell, to remember this moment, let’s take a selfie because I know our fans are all clamoring for more of us.”

I position my iPhone 7 Plus in the air right in front of us before Callie and I pose for a selfie – SNAP!

“Ooooh, that’s a nice one. Here, let me post it right now.”

I don’t even put a filter on it because pshh, who needs filters.

“…and done!”

Within seconds of me posting the picture on Instagram, the likes kept coming. I put my phone in my pocket as me and Callie grab our stuff so that we can clean up. Before we head out, I take my phone out of my pocket and look at the picture.

“Look at the amount of likes we got in just under five minutes Cal. Over 500 likes already.”

I scroll over the likes to see just exactly who liked our photo.

“Well would you lookie here. Ashley Winter, Sarah Wagner, and Lauren Bennett. Remember those losers?”

“Who?

“Remember, they were your bullies back in high school. But look at them now. They thought they were all that back in high school. My how the tables have turned.”

“Oh no way? You know what Gab, it doesn’t even matter. Those who put us down when we were at our lowest don’t even matter anymore. But that’s nothing new to us Gab. We always stand up when we get put down. That’s just the way we are.”

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back