WZCW Podcast

I could give it a shot by ripping the audio from the backup video. I'll post the link once it's done.

Thank you ever so much! My faculty's internet's fucked and my mobile won't do live streaming, but Soundcloud works like a champ. That's how I could listen to Remix's RP's.

Also, hearing Showtime in the podcast was odd, he's normally a guy that is very concise and tends to just say whats necessary, so hearing him elaborate on things and giving his opinions was very interesting, in an extremely good way.

Revolving Door said:
Also, hearing Showtime in the podcast was odd, he's normally a guy that is very concise and tends to just say whats necessary, so hearing him elaborate on things and giving his opinions was very interesting, in an extremely good way.

I was picturing Dolph Ziggler during the whole interview and it was f'n A.

Once a fortnight. The plan is to make it a regular part of a show cycle with it coming just after the boards are announced but before the RP deadline.

Blade and Blade should do their own podcast. First guests are Barbosa, Barbosa and Barbosa featuring Barbosa.

Blade and Blade should do their own podcast. First guests are Barbosa, Barbosa and Barbosa featuring Barbosa.

Who would be the guests on week 2 though? There can only be so many wrestlers with multiple personality disorder.

Remix would make a good guest though, he could bring the entire stark agency along.

Ooh FWR could do one too, he's had a few characters right? He's had three since I've been in the fed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back