WZCW plays DnD?

I'm currently sat in my In-laws living room. Am free next Sunday though, shall we have a session on the 1st?

Won't know 100% for sure until sunday due to church stuff that may come up but depending on how late we start I should be available.

Ok so I know it's the night before, there is a big potential problem on my end. I've been sick all week with a sore throat and a cold from the bad weather on sunday/monday. I'd have mentioned it sooner but I was hoping it would clear up by now, sadly it's gotten worse. To the point where I nearly lost my voice yesterday. I can still play, but if I'm not significantly better at this time tomorrow, I may have to participate by typing my responses in Skype or something. Just a head's up.

No worries, the chat on roll 20 would probably be the best bet as it prevents everyone having to alt+tab constantly

No worries, the chat on roll 20 would probably be the best bet as it prevents everyone having to alt+tab constantly

Works for me. If my voice isn't back by the time we start I'll do that, specifying if it's out of character or not. I can currently speak at about the level of a whisper without irritating my throat, however it's for the best that I can conserve what I have left for work on monday if I'm not at 100%. I work in a call center, so this is literally the worst possible illness for someone in my position to get. Fingers are crossed.

Works for me. If my voice isn't back by the time we start I'll do that, specifying if it's out of character or not. I can currently speak at about the level of a whisper without irritating my throat, however it's for the best that I can conserve what I have left for work on monday if I'm not at 100%. I work in a call center, so this is literally the worst possible illness for someone in my position to get. Fingers are crossed.

You can switch between your character and yourself on d20. Remember, because Pancake and I kept rolling as the wrong one?

So my bad luck continues. I have a group leaders meeting at church in 2 hours from this when I post this. I'll be up to an hour late. They realized at the last second that with February being a short month, today is the first sunday of March, not next week, which is when I had originally been told the meeting was. I won't be able to speak at that either as my voice isn't back yet, but they need me to be there. I'll try to get back here to play as soon as I can. Sorry again. This week's just been a nightmare.

I believe it's 4 Central unless you've changed your clocks in the US already

5 would be easier for me but I'll make 4 work if that's what's best for everyone else. My voice is better but I'm still suffering irritation every time I try to speak, so I'll have to speak through the roll 20 chat window unless a miraculous recovery takes place between now and then. I'm normally really resilient and can sleep off stuff like this in a week or take vitamins but this thing's been a monster. I just can't shake it for some reason. :(

5 would be easier for me but I'll make 4 work if that's what's best for everyone else. My voice is better but I'm still suffering irritation every time I try to speak, so I'll have to speak through the roll 20 chat window unless a miraculous recovery takes place between now and then. I'm normally really resilient and can sleep off stuff like this in a week or take vitamins but this thing's been a monster. I just can't shake it for some reason. :(

Clocks change Sunday in the US so I believe it will be 5 - we change the clocks a few weeks later than you guys IIRC. Ususally get a few weeks of Raw starting at midnight rather than 1am.

Also Dag if your throat is still hurting try this, it sounds gross but it works. Boil some water, but a few drops of vinegar and about two TABLESPOONS of honey, stir like mad and add some cold water to cool it to drinkable faster. It's nasty because vinegar but it will help your throat get clear (the vinegar clears away the mucus and the honey acts as an anesthetic)

Clocks change Sunday in the US so I believe it will be 5 - we change the clocks a few weeks later than you guys IIRC. Ususally get a few weeks of Raw starting at midnight rather than 1am.

Also Dag if your throat is still hurting try this, it sounds gross but it works. Boil some water, but a few drops of vinegar and about two TABLESPOONS of honey, stir like mad and add some cold water to cool it to drinkable faster. It's nasty because vinegar but it will help your throat get clear (the vinegar clears away the mucus and the honey acts as an anesthetic)

Well the throat pain this started as is gone. Now there's just an insane amount of irritation and a horrendous cough. I'm taking C Vitamins with Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules twice a day and then a cough drop every couple of hours. Normally if I have to resort to the C Vitamins I'm close to normal about halfway through my work shift and a week of doing that gets me better overall, for what I used to describe as a really bad battle against stuff like this. This one has redefined said standard. With this one, it irritates my throat to speak no matter what I do for the entire duration of the day, and it's showing little signs of going away. Tried speaking in a high pitched voice to put less strain on the vocal chords, tried being silent for 24 hours twice, no luck. Does your method work for irritation too or just legit pain?

Well the throat pain this started as is gone. Now there's just an insane amount of irritation and a horrendous cough. I'm taking C Vitamins with Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules twice a day and then a cough drop every couple of hours. Normally if I have to resort to the C Vitamins I'm close to normal about halfway through my work shift and a week of doing that gets me better overall, for what I used to describe as a really bad battle against stuff like this. This one has redefined said standard. With this one, it irritates my throat to speak no matter what I do for the entire duration of the day, and it's showing little signs of going away. Tried speaking in a high pitched voice to put less strain on the vocal chords, tried being silent for 24 hours twice, no luck. Does your method work for irritation too or just legit pain?

Irritation and pain. Sounds like you need to see a doctor man.

Irritation and pain. Sounds like you need to see a doctor man.

If it worsens, I might have to. I'm getting a little better each day, just by a much smaller margin than I need to, given how much I have to be able to speak at work. Getting to rest for two days this weekend will do me a world of good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back