WZCW on Wikipedia?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Iscariot had something cooking.. I don't think this is it, but I'm curious. Who could've started this, & detailed it already as much as it has been? Someone put a lot of time into this.. & again, I question if this is Iscariot's doing.. yet I don't know.

In the beginning of the fed Big Ace and DS were talking of doing that so maybe they started it.

o, i made all the results and championships and stuff, the rest was from the beginning, i was like, woa...

I need to know a few things,

Is Cobain still around, same with Glacier

And if you guys want anything specific in your profile, please either post it here or PM me, thank you

i like that its very well made out with some of the bigger wrestlers with bios and stuff but i got a question? wares the love for copeland and coheen? lol without there antics wzcw wouldent be the same u gotta admit that!

I'm still working on it, Its a big project for just me to do...

yea i no, ive been taking it easy this weekend and studying for my algebra test i have on monday...but, Juggalo, i will get Copeland and Cohen and Myles and Harrys and The Refs and whatnot on there, im just focusing on the actual wrestlers first, ok?

actually, i was looking for that logo, the only one i could find is the red one, thanks DJ

no worries i will help more when i can coz it looks really good can we upload our character pics or will they stop us coz of copyright?

uh, im not sure, i think ive seen other guys with pics, but i dont know

hold on what the hell is going on here. Gus what are you doing please inform me dont make me feel like a step child

shit sorry gus i didnt no u were doing it alone your doing a hell of a job man i no i couldent do smomthing like that on my own keep it up bro!

hold on what the hell is going on here. Gus what are you doing please inform me dont make me feel like a step child

Sincade, I was informed that it was started by Big Ace & Downward Spiral. I don't know if he wanted the credit or not, I asked & never got a reply.. but they both deserve the credit for starting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back