WZCW Lethal Lottery V LD

That may have been the most impressive thing that Numbers has ever done in the fed. To actually convince people that a non-creative member would win the Lethal Lottery. He knew all along that wasn't going to happen. What a tricky man.

A combination of "well, if nothing else Numbers is honest" plus we all had high hopes of Rush, Sam Smith, Action Saxton and Saboteur and many people really wanted one of those guys to win the Lottery, it all played a part.

Still, we got, well, we got what we got. Probably deserved and all that.

edit - sorry, I mean its creative looking after their own

No doubt that Harthan earned the win but it's not a very interesting result considering what was on offer. I don't think that result ever crossed my mind and the other names just had some much more life. It would have been something fresh in the main event going into the big show.

Not a fan of Holmes going over. Holmes vs. Drake doesn't seem like a KC main event to me. I'm sure it'll be pushed hard but just like Showtime vs. Holmes I think it'll fall flat.

No doubt that Harthan earned the win but it's not a very interesting result considering what was on offer. I don't think that result ever crossed my mind and the other names just had some much more life. It would have been something fresh in the main event going into the big show.

Not a fan of Holmes going over. Holmes vs. Drake doesn't seem like a KC main event to me. I'm sure it'll be pushed hard but just like Showtime vs. Holmes I think it'll fall flat.

That's why I'm involved, to make sure it doesn't fall flat. ;)

Drake deserved the win but it would have been nice to see some new faces in the title picture. Hopefully the post KC tourney won't be filled with creative and ex creative guys. Thank god Kravinoff is here to fight for us that don't have what it takes though.

Drake deserved the win but it would have been nice to see some new faces in the title picture. Hopefully the post KC tourney won't be filled with creative and ex creative guys. Thank god Kravinoff is here to fight for us that don't have what it takes though.

Word though the grapevine is that Coco is joining creative to take Showtime's place. He'll be one of them now.

The difference between him and the other top 8 (I am not including my tag effort) must've been marginal as I am not sure its the one I'd have gone for (couldnt read it in one sitting, didnt pull me in, big points against for that). I reckon post KC could be real interesting if certain people step up though. Unfortunately I tend to agree Holmes vs Callahan may be a skipper but he edged it on the day I suppose.

I think there a whole bunch of people waiting for the kind of sniff at it that the two guys going to KC have had in the past.

I think the big surprise for me, even though it is a RP-based fed, is that the two top heels (arguably) are facing each other at Kingdom Come. There's plenty of time between now and then, but that definitely leaves some booking issues.

Them ending up in the World Title Match though. . . I think I can feel my nuts tightening

A combination of "well, if nothing else Numbers is honest" plus we all had high hopes of Rush, Sam Smith, Action Saxton and Saboteur and many people really wanted one of those guys to win the Lottery, it all played a part.

Still, we got, well, we got what we got. Probably deserved and all that.

edit - sorry, I mean its creative looking after their own
That may have been the most impressive thing that Numbers has ever done in the fed. To actually convince people that a non-creative member would win the Lethal Lottery. He knew all along that wasn't going to happen. What a tricky man.

That's why I'm involved, to make sure it doesn't fall flat. ;)
Huh? What have I done? I've made my thoughts clear on the idea of heel vs heel elsewhere. I think I was fairly correct in that this outcome may have brought on the delay. Booking issues is an understatement. I hate it to be honest. I didnt see that coming but I didnt read any RPs outside of a certain couple. At the end of the day, he would have been my last choice if this was a storyline based fed.

I can think all I like that you guys are idiots if you think Harthan's RP won because he is on creative. Being entirely vote based throws up these crazy twists. I just wonder if this is one too far to be honest.

I expect to be in it but I'll probably be dropped in favour of someone who makes more fuss.

The show was decent. Some bits I hated, some bits I loved. But my thoughts have been encapsulated elsewhere by others at various points.

Now that Ty is back, I have no creative insight to what is going on now. I plan on being as cynical and overly critical as the rest of you. Well there is one thing that was discussed ages ago but they would be crazy to do it.

Huh? What have I done? I've made my thoughts clear on the idea of heel vs heel elsewhere. I think I was fairly correct in that this outcome may have brought on the delay. Booking issues is an understatement. I hate it to be honest. I didnt see that coming but I didnt read any RPs outside of a certain couple. At the end of the day, he would have been my last choice if this was a storyline based fed.

We were referring to this.

I spoke with Kermit and gathered one thing; the LL win shook a lot of things up.

I suspect that we may be looking at two winners. Neither on creative and probably very unexpected.

We were accusing you of being in on some kind of plot to work us, especially with Falkon's rather douchey "trolololol" post after the results went up. Don't worry, no ones serious, we just forgot the wink faces is all.

I can think all I like that you guys are idiots if you think Harthan's RP won because he is on creative. Being entirely vote based throws up these crazy twists. I just wonder if this is one too far to be honest.

Nah, we all admitted he was a deserving winner, had any of the finalists won they'd have been deserving winners. Any complaints anybody has are similar to yours in that regard.

I expect to be in it but I'll probably be dropped in favour of someone who makes more fuss.

Don't be silly.

The show was decent. Some bits I hated, some bits I loved. But my thoughts have been encapsulated elsewhere by others at various points.

Now that Ty is back, I have no creative insight to what is going on now. I plan on being as cynical and overly critical as the rest of you. Well there is one thing that was discussed ages ago but they would be crazy to do it.

One of us! One of us! One of us!

So Ricky Runn is getting involved in a KC main event feud. Pancake will be delighted.

We were accusing you of being in on some kind of plot to work us, especially with Falkon's rather douchey "trolololol" post after the results went up. Don't worry, no ones serious, we just forgot the wink faces is all.
I was delusional. In the optimism of hearing Rush and Smith and you (plus others) being mentioned as potential winners, I got carried away.

Don't be silly.
Sorry I'm ill and feeling extremely cynical at the moment.

Drake is much, much closer. Although people dont like his presence in the main event, Funkay has a tight grip on his character, as good as anyone. I think the full on snog between Holmes and Celeste was out of character though.

Holmes as a face would suck balls and it would be impossible to do that much character development in one cycle, even for Funkay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back