WZCW Lethal Lottery V LD

Congrats Harth; my winner was pegged to have been either you or Constantine, and as soon as I saw him go out I knew who the winner was.

Congrats Harthan!

Rush, you are the goddamn bane of my existence.

And I'm sad to see you leave creative Showtime, you were ridiculously dedicated to the fed and a great writer.

Thank you so much everyone for the praise and recognition. It's awesome to hear it from all of you.....

And sorry I wasn't able to bring the damn belt with me. I'm with all of you now, screw creative and their hogging of the World Title. ;)

I don't think you truly realize how sad it is that you've lost that belt.

I love you too.

No, I mean, I legitimately have no feelings one way or the other. It's like a thing that happened.

Plus it doesn't help that that happened hot on the heels of one of the most anticipated returns in recent memory. Really thought he had it there. :(

No, I mean, I legitimately have no feelings one way or the other. It's like a thing that happened.

Plus it doesn't help that that happened hot on the heels of one of the most anticipated returns in recent memory. Really thought he had it there. :(

Oh, he was good. But there are many who are good.

Only one can be the best. ;)

Thank you so much everyone for the praise and recognition. It's awesome to hear it from all of you.....

And sorry I wasn't able to bring the damn belt with me. I'm with all of you now, screw creative and their hogging of the World Title. ;)

Too busy getting well, busy, with the title and the new Mrs. to pay any attention.

But in all seriousness as I said before in the ivory tower section, we're going to miss you Showtime. Your a great adversary a tremendous writer and an even better friend. Hope you love your free time buddy. You've earned it without question.

That would be a better joke if the champion wasn't a member of Creative, his number 1 contender is a member of creative and the former champion lost it at the final event of his run on creative.

Enjoy retirement Show, you've earned it.

Kravinoff is back and is doing the bidding of John Constantine? Quiver Tag Team division! Quiver at the sight of your fate... Natural Selection!

So Jacobs, Howard, Blade, and big surprise in Kravinoff all made returns. The only other return that I thought for sure was going to happen was Manzo - who was my #2 - because I've seen Iscariot online from time to time.

Maybe he will return along with Titus sometime in the future. Will too if he ever felt the need to leave the WZPC.

Congrats to Sabosax on the tag-titles, TSA on the win and whole new level of storyline, Holmes on the title and Drake for being great.

I don't know who half of the returnees are, but all the best...

Creative, it was a great show. Some guys might feel hard done by, but I had a lot of fun reading what you did with Grizzly. I know it was hard fucking work, thanks for LL V!

Drake was a worthy winner. I said it earlier in this thread, he was my pick to win it all. His RP was spectacular.

From entry number 8 to final 6 with a tag RP, walking out of the Lottery with a potential angle with Constantine, Kravinoff and Barbosa, I don't feel hard done by for my character at all.

Just how many retirements is Show gonna get? That's what, 3 social security checks he's probably getting now?

Second time stepping down... and hopefully it will be the last one. We'll see... I always have a tendency to pull myself back into the thick of it. Right now I'm going to enjoy the break from it all.

Actually Dave has the most times stepping down from creative, 3 times I think.

Kravinoff is back and is doing the bidding of John Constantine? Quiver Tag Team division! Quiver at the sight of your fate... Natural Selection!
lmh1W9a.jpg

Dave said:
Drake was a worthy winner. I said it earlier in this thread, he was my pick to win it all. His RP was spectacular.
Totally agree. Although he wasn't my first guess. And the way the commentators were selling his match... The commentary was great through-out, but the VERY best commentary you'll find in the Backstage Discussion thread...

Twas a great show, worth the wait. Super mark out for Kravinoff and him working with Barbosa and SHIT. appreciated creative for giving Krypto and I our moment as well.

And sucks to see Showtime step down, you were one of my favorite match writers. Glad you're still RPing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back