WZCW Lethal Lottery V LD

a0161613 said:
I didnt see that coming but I didnt read any RPs outside of a certain couple.

I read everybody's RP on the days they posted it. I don't see how anybody can disagree with the results without having read the whole show. Vote or die.

Drake is much, much closer. Although people dont like his presence in the main event, Funkay has a tight grip on his character, as good as anyone. I think the full on snog between Holmes and Celeste was out of character though.

Holmes as a face would suck balls and it would be impossible to do that much character development in one cycle, even for Funkay.

A sudden surprise is what Funkay and I wanted, so that we could fill in the gaps and proceed with development when the rounds restarted.

I think the same names will be there. Saboteur and Saxton, Rush and Smith, Barbosa and SHIT. I don't see much change in those named as favorites if they hang around.

I think at this rate we could add Grizzly Bob, Kravinoff and Dr. Zues as peoples favourites to win as well.

Rovolving Door said:
I think at this rate we could add Grizzly Bob, Kravinoff and Dr. Zues as peoples favourites to win as well.

Now if that didn't perk me up to no end. I'm waiting at the airport and a fucking two-hour flight is delayed by an hour, but thanks, Miko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back